Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Thundercracker posted:

I wonder when the pogrom against "illegals" start. I'm guessing one month into his Presidency.

He's also totally building that stupid wall. It'll look like poo poo, and he'll confiscate some money from Mexico and declared they paid for it.

Also gonna shake down our NATO allies like a two-bit mob goon.

hell yeah gently caress NATO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Just imagine going on a tour of the White House in a few months.

Just a million MS-paint-quality portraits of Trump leering down from every wall.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Bernie bros.... were right

Bill Mitchell was right.

I officially dont know anything anymore.

Im sorry for past statement s

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
wake ,me up

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/796335281624453120

It's cool that the Hillarymen are blaming EMAILS COMEY MEDIA and not, you know, their candidate and their voters.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

deadwing posted:

Quote this post if you threw up in the last 12 hours
Didn't throw up but my hands were clammy all last night and I barely slept. My hopes for a better future are dashed and I'm a straight white guy. There's people with a lot more to lose than me, so while I can't really imagine what they're going through I don't see how this can get any worse.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Democrazy posted:

There's no real way to determine what happened yet with any real accuracy. We have to wait for post-election polling data to come back to get into any kind of serious spadework.

Oh cool I definitely want to see some more polling data.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Nonsense posted:

The original creator of Pepe the Frog has now lost absolute control over his creation for good

its fitting how the shittiest black mirror ep is the one we get

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Trump won, by the way

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

its fitting how the shittiest black mirror ep is the one we get

The pigfucker episode was great though

psy_wombats
Dec 1, 2009

Montasque posted:

It's cool that the Hillarymen are blaming EMAILS COMEY MEDIA and not, you know, their candidate and their voters.

If the D post-mortem on this one is to blame "the media" I'm going to be sick.

E: well, sicker than current

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

It's so cool that a candidate won the presidency by having so many scandals that it was impossible to take the time to hold his feet to the fire on any of them without missing out on 3 others that came out

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Definitely waiting to hear from Fishmech et al who were unbelievably insufferable and smug about how, actually, Clinton was amazing and good.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Neurolimal posted:

The pigfucker episode was great though

trump would never gently caress a pig, not even if every member of his family was kidnapped

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Casimir Radon posted:

Didn't throw up but my hands were clammy all last night and I barely slept. My hopes for a better future are dashed and I'm a straight white guy. There's people with a lot more to lose than me, so while I can't really imagine what they're going through I don't see how this can get any worse.

Same. My wife was literally in tears this morning. I've honestly never felt worse physically or emotionally.

We're going to try to figure out what we can do to make this lovely planet a slightly better place over the next week or so. Can't lay down in defeat.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Trump going down as the worst president in history is going to be prrtty cold comfort. Supposing there's anyone alive to write the history.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

RandomBlue posted:

I'm right there with you. Self employed and have acid reflux so private insurers rejected me before ACA. Hopefully state sponsored plans will still be available like they were pre-ACA but who knows.

Of course Republicans live in a fantasy land where you just need to pay more to get the insurance, there couldn't possibly be a case where insurance providers won't insure you at any price if there's even a hint of less than perfect health. The free market solves everything!!111!

I suggest you read up on Mutual Aid Societies in the Libertarian Thread. Your welcome.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Montasque posted:

Or the loving DNC. Emails wouldnt have meant anything if the DNC wasn't busy rigging the primary.

Can someone briefly explain how Hillary was anointed in the first place? How did Kaine, DWS and Donna get put in place?

Was this planned from 2008?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

RENEGADE CUCKSKY posted:

Definitely waiting to hear from Fishmech et al who were unbelievably insufferable and smug about how, actually, Clinton was amazing and good.

probably just blaming BERNIEBROS

its official, hillary has become the biggest disaster in election history

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I don't think it's outrageous to suggest that it was irresponsible of the media to uncritically report about "EMAILS!!!" regardless of the actual merits of the claims, the case, and the facts of the investigation.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Montasque posted:

Theyve been blaming REPUBLICAN PROPAGANDA NOTHINGBURGERS since the start. They just can't admit that Hillary is a bad candidate and the thirdwayist track of the Democratic Party isn't going to work anymore.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

psy_wombats posted:

If the D post-mortem on this one is to blame "the media" I'm going to be sick.

E: well, sicker than current

Maybe... just maybe... It was leaving the working class in the dust?

Sorry, I mean those gross poors who live in filth and should all die.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

This election is the solution for the Fermi Paradox btw

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/796221923722002432

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

It's so cool that a candidate won the presidency by having so many scandals that it was impossible to take the time to hold his feet to the fire on any of them without missing out on 3 others that came out

The other one benefited from having all her myriad scandals be out in the open for loving ever

lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Not a Step posted:

Theyve been blaming REPUBLICAN PROPAGANDA NOTHINGBURGERS since the start. They just can't admit that Hillary is a bad candidate and the thirdwayist track of the Democratic Party isn't going to work anymore.

It's def a bit of both and some other things. Lots of factors contributed .

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

gradenko_2000 posted:

I don't think it's outrageous to suggest that it was irresponsible of the media to uncritically report about "EMAILS!!!" regardless of the actual merits of the claims, the case, and the facts of the investigation.

or Trump's billions of dollars worth of free air time was a factor

I don't think you can ignore how the media affected the result, but since the dems couldn't have done much about it they should look to things they could have done better

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

euphronius posted:

This election is the solution for the Fermi Paradox btw

the great filter is coming and its cool how we all saw it and went lol hell yeah

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Trump posters please gently caress off you probably lost us all our jobs go back to whatever hole you were celebrating in beforehand

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
I will maintain to my dying day that Hillary is cool and good and Trump is bad.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Zippy the Bummer posted:

The other one benefited from having all her myriad scandals be out in the open for loving ever

lol

You mean the "scandals" that were easily debunked with a few moments of research versus the notorious scammer and open white supremacist?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
gently caress.

I wasn't thrilled with HRC but at least she didn't scare me being president. Now I'm scared for what will be next.

gently caress

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

9/11

11/9

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004
I think that at the end of the day the factor that contributed most to this was our faith in so-called "data driven campaigning." Like a bunch of loving nerds with their magic boxes conned the Democratic party into thinking they had solved the elections problem and it turned out they, with their "model of every voter in every swing state" were con men just like the rest.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

*clears throat*

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Thanks for all the laughs and conversation since the primaries, everybody. It's been awesome. Every time I my brain starts to normalize one tiny portion of the Trump Doom Coaster, another facet of the tragedy hits me. Not just the big stuff like the Supreme Court, but stuff like Giuliani and Fat Reek getting new leases on life. There's so many funny/horrifying aspects that I'm having a hard time processing.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eblTCCZbyno

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Old heads in office say world is not coming apart results will help Dems adapt and be better in 2, 4 years.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
401k tanking, a trump presidency already giving back so much to the people.

Can't wait for all my POC friends and employees to be sent to camps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

Or the loving DNC. Emails wouldnt have meant anything if the DNC wasn't busy rigging the primary.

Can someone briefly explain how Hillary was anointed in the first place? How did Kaine, DWS and Donna get put in place?

Was this planned from 2008?

Hillary has been a pivotal figure in the Democratic Party for decades. Shes a power broker who rewards loyalty over all else (including competency), and she had people friendly to her at all levels of government. She was a powerful FLOTUS, Senator, Presidential Candidate and Secretary of State. She made connections, which people then mistook for her being popular or good. Hillary was suited to being a back room power broker, not president. If she had taken up smoking cigars and talking business in smokey parlors she would have been the stuff of legend in DC. Hillary *was* the Democratic Establishment.

And idiots thought that was what America wanted.

• Locked thread