Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

euphronius posted:

Old heads in office say world is not coming apart results will help Dems adapt and be better in 2, 4 years.

It's good to get the Clintons out and their allies all perished last night. I know people liked her, but her associations were bad, and now as you say, adapt and be better. Probably will take a series of unfortunate events in order to get it done before 2020 though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Hillary press conference at 9:30am.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
election 2018: you'll be able to zoom in to individual voters on the CNN map, but everybody will just have a ? above their head

Astroclassicist
Aug 21, 2015

So, what happens with the two Trump trials to come later this year?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Look on the bright side:

Considering how the House and the Senate turned out, a Hillary victory would barely changed anything. So now instead of having 4 years of Hillary complaining how she cannot do anything, we hear Trump complaining how being president is hard...

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Not a Step posted:

Hillary has been a pivotal figure in the Democratic Party for decades. Shes a power broker who rewards loyalty over all else (including competency), and she had people friendly to her at all levels of government. She was a powerful FLOTUS, Senator, Presidential Candidate and Secretary of State. She made connections, which people then mistook for her being popular or good. Hillary was suited to being a back room power broker, not president. If she had taken up smoking cigars and talking business in smokey parlors she would have been the stuff of legend in DC. Hillary *was* the Democratic Establishment.

And idiots thought that was what America wanted.

Well now we can run a populist in 2020

Who do you have in mind

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Venom Snake, what's the campaign's mood today?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

made a thread for actually talking about trump being president

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797277

what a terrible thread to have to make

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Digital Jedi posted:

gently caress.

I wasn't thrilled with HRC but at least she didn't scare me being president. Now I'm scared for what will be next.

gently caress

If we're extremely lucky, Pence will have enough control to be merely an awful, awful four years run by zealots that undoes all the good Obama did and more. We have proven to not be lucky, so expect at least two more wars and massive losses of liberty for everyone besides white male Trump sycophants alongside massive spikes in right wing terrorism for all darker than balsa wood.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

"Hey you coal mining fucks, you're gonna be out of a job"
election night
"why didnt all those workers vote for me?"

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Fiction posted:

Trump posters please gently caress off you probably lost us all our jobs go back to whatever hole you were celebrating in beforehand

No

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Fiction posted:

Trump posters please gently caress off you probably lost us all our jobs go back to whatever hole you were celebrating in beforehand

:sadfan: oh no my guy didn't win all is loss and we're all gonna die

Don't worry, Trumpy is gonna take care of you, just dry your poor cuck tears

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Another #NeverTrumper bends the knee:

https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/796339108050309120

These people are scum.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Montasque posted:

Maybe... just maybe... It was leaving the working class in the dust?

Sorry, I mean those gross poors who live in filth and should all die.

Ahem. *white* gross poors who live in filth and should all die.

It just turns out whites are the majority in this country and maybe telling them to eat poo poo is not a sound electoral strategy.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Trump won, by the way

horrible if true

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nonsense posted:

It's good to get the Clintons out and their allies all perished last night. I know people liked her, but her associations were bad, and now as you say, adapt and be better. Probably will take a series of unfortunate events in order to get it done before 2020 though.

Yeah 90s Dems are dead.

Apres moi les deluge

benzoapyrene
Apr 18, 2013

pathetic little tramp posted:

Kentucky as a state is in terrible shape. New industry is not going to get going, our public school system is about to get gutted. I'm seriously considering a move back to California and not going for home ownership. It's just way too loving red here.

I could not agree more. It was bad enough that we elected Bevin, but it was truly heartbreaking to see the race called so early for Trump. This entire election season I've been depressed that in every EV map posted, Kentucky was consistently red.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Montasque posted:

Another #NeverTrumper bends the knee:

https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/796339108050309120

These people are scum.

lmao i hope he actually does drain that swamp

the best presidency would be a vindictive one

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
I got mocked for saying this a few weeks ago but gently caress it.

Hillary has been an unpopular candidate for a decade that has only stuck around because she is legitimately great at the unsexy aspects of being a politician. She sucked the air out of the party so bad that an 80 year old Jew nearly gave her a run.

With any luck, these years will give rise to a new crop of young democrats in Obama's style who at least get the mood of the country before they honor their ambitions.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

My Linux Rig posted:

Enjoy your poo poo economy dumbass. Hope it was worth it.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

FabioClone posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Identity politics that ignore half the country failed to win Dems the election? And you say a populist won? Hmm if only the Democrats had a populist who could've ran for president!

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Same, but for predictions
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797279

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

FabioClone posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8

edit:

motherfucker are you kidding me

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

My Linux Rig posted:

bookmarking this for the end of the currently happening as we speak worldwide market crash

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Gross.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Its over 100,000 vote difference on NYT. There are so many states that are at a 1% difference right now, or even less than that. She snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

psy_wombats
Dec 1, 2009

Terror Sweat posted:

lmao i hope he actually does drain that swamp

the best presidency would be a vindictive one

I hope to god the swampdraining is all about harassing the business Rs and dicking over Paul Ryan but something tells me if it happens it'll be more purge-ish

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx
Oregon reporting in. A mixed bag for us last night; we voted for our awesome bisexual Lady Governor Kate Brown and a ton of funding for Education and Veterans, but we voted down a corporate tax increase proposal. Looks like California and Nevada jumped on the legal weed bandwagon too, which is nice. Plus a bunch more states went medical.

The silver lining to all of this is that if Republican rhetoric about State's Rights holds true, I know all of us on the West Coast will be fine.

For all you swing state or red state goons though: stay safe.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

On the upside we're almost definitely gonna get some new Rage Against The Machine albums out of this.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Bholder posted:

Look on the bright side:

Considering how the House and the Senate turned out, a Hillary victory would barely changed anything. So now instead of having 4 years of Hillary complaining how she cannot do anything, we hear Trump complaining how being president is hard...

But... the downticket... Hillary was focused on the downticket races! How could she have lost those too? :negative:

euphronius posted:

Well now we can run a populist in 2020

Who do you have in mind

Bernie gonna be too old or dead to run, Warren has no presidential ambitions, uhh... dunno? The Republicans asspulled a champion from left field, maybe its time for the Dems to seek talent outside of DC?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Not a Step posted:

Hillary has been a pivotal figure in the Democratic Party for decades. Shes a power broker who rewards loyalty over all else (including competency), and she had people friendly to her at all levels of government. She was a powerful FLOTUS, Senator, Presidential Candidate and Secretary of State. She made connections, which people then mistook for her being popular or good. Hillary was suited to being a back room power broker, not president. If she had taken up smoking cigars and talking business in smokey parlors she would have been the stuff of legend in DC. Hillary *was* the Democratic Establishment.

And idiots thought that was what America wanted.

she won the popular vote, idiot

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Nonsense posted:

9/11

11/9

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I hope David Brock's head exploded last night and it was captured on video

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Fox Ironic posted:

Oregon reporting in. A mixed bag for us last night; we voted for our awesome bisexual Lady Governor Kate Brown and a ton of funding for Education and Veterans, but we voted down a corporate tax increase proposal. Looks like California and Nevada jumped on the legal weed bandwagon too, which is nice. Plus a bunch more states went medical.

The silver lining to all of this is that if Republican rhetoric about State's Rights holds true, I know all of us on the West Coast will be fine.

For all you swing state or red state goons though: stay safe.

Moving back to Oregon has never looked more appealing, TBH. I gotta say as disappointed as I am in Florida regarding the big ticket race, I'm proud to see that we did okay in our local amendment.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Not a Step posted:

But... the downticket... Hillary was focused on the downticket races! How could she have lost those too? :negative:

Bernie gonna be too old or dead to run, Warren has no presidential ambitions, uhh... dunno? The Republicans asspulled a champion from left field, maybe its time for the Dems to seek talent outside of DC?

lets watch those president kanye predictions be absolutely right

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Fiction posted:

Enjoy your poo poo economy dumbass. Hope it was worth it.

Our economy is going to be great again, Trumpy is gonna make sure of it

But looks like what I knew was true was proven to be true yet again: goons are always, ALWAYS, wrong

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Also, liberals need to ditch identity and justice politics in favor of "a rising tide lifts all boats" platform.

I'm not saying social justice issues aren't important, but you quite clearly make it harder to win if that's all you've got.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Like I don't care who's president, that poo poo's a sham. I was just hoping for not at least four years of random terrible things happening to the world as a whole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Beet Wagon posted:

On the upside we're almost definitely gonna get some new Rage Against The Machine albums out of this.

what did we do God

• Locked thread