Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"You know who else was a dedicated public servent with decades of experience? John Kerry." -- SA Forums Poster Loquacius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/freddiedeboer/status/796344320655818752

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Knifegrab posted:

How does someone win the popular vote but not get elected president? That's some bullshit right there.

Be a democrat apparently
e:

GobiasIndustries fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Nov 9, 2016

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Remember when someone brought up that there were grumblings between the FBI and the CIA?
https://twitter.com/eliseviebeck/status/796390124862869504
About that...

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Knifegrab posted:

How does someone win the popular vote but not get elected president? That's some bullshit right there.

ask al gore

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"Bernie could never win in the general election, his only real strength is with rural working-class whites :rolleyes:" -- Clinton supporters, early-mid 2016

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I hope Donald Trump nepotizes his sister into at least one of the Supreme Court openings because she might not be that bad.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

That was the argument here months ago too. It's like they wanted to lose.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Not a Step posted:

But that means they would have to work out how to reach out to whites, which would make the minorities real angry because they hate whites and, well, seems like effort and why do anything when nothing sometimes works?

no, gently caress em.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hillary didn't sell me a racist protectionist fantasy and that's why I didn't vote for her

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Oiled and Ready posted:

Welcome to page Fahrenthold 451

Can you win the Pulitzer from jail

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

:negative:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
When is somebody going to call Michigan?

Amgard
Dec 28, 2006

Oiled and Ready posted:

The DNC autopsy will say this is why they failed, then they will nominate an outsider who yells that Trump is actually literally Hitler reborn and his supporters are Nazi Zombie Fuckpuppets

And then that candidate will win the presidency despite the polling showing an easy Trump victory

It doesn't work when the left does it, dude.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i wish i lived in the Bernie vs. Jeb timeline

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I would just like to give one final Thank You to our dear friend Debbie and co for propping up their AIDS infected FAIL candidate and blowing the election with their incredible hubris.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

But Huffington Post told me that demographic has no power anymore!

On the plus side, Sheriff Joe has finally been deposed. Maybe Trump will buy his tank to use in parades.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i wanted space empress satan

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
I'm still waiting for that Rick Wilson oppo.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

Be a democrat apparently
e:

the end of reconstruction
9/11
?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Holy poo poo what if Peter Thiel gets a cabinet position

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Nanomashoes posted:

No you see she had great policies it's just that her problem was in messaging and communicating them.
But she was also the strongest political candidate of all time.

I hadn't even though of that, my problem was more than he said normal progressive policies are far left. Again. He will do or say anything to justify bombing browns and never giving poor folk like me any hope. He's the biggest loser on this forum because he was paid to help his loser candidate lose, and I don't want to hear any more bullshit excuses or tortured rationalizations out of him. Go away, Venom Snake.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

euphronius posted:

Hillary didn't sell me a racist protectionist fantasy and that's why I didn't vote for her

The point of democracy is finding out what people want and giving it to them

Amgard posted:

It doesn't work when the left does it, dude.

Only because the "left" in this country makes sure it doesn't work. In other countries where there actually is a sincere left, it works fine.

Smythe posted:

I would just like to give one final Thank You to our dear friend Debbie and co for propping up their AIDS infected FAIL candidate and blowing the election with their incredible hubris.

This but unironically

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
oh ffs

electoral college responsible for death of America, again

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

So Cooper got it? The NC state board of elections website isn't saying this.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Trump supporters are hopeful he'll do good.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Welp, I remember someone joking that we're at the end of the 3rd great awakening. I agree, the 4th one is about to begin: everyone realizing we elected a facist.

Oh, who am I kidding? They'll never realize that even when they are asking why it smells so weirdly like burning flesh near the FEMA camps.

GG America.

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015
venom snake drop the n-word tape

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I'm probably hyperbolizing but I feel like we're not going to make it to 2020. At some point in the next 4 years it's all going to end.

I'm just being hysterical, right? Please say I'm being hysterical and things will be lovely and not "this is the end of the Hunan race"

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

loquacius posted:

"Bernie could never win in the general election, his only real strength is with rural working-class whites :rolleyes:" -- Clinton supporters, early-mid 2016

But you see she does not need the votes of the type of people that vote Bernie because of her broad appeal to the electorate.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Don't worry, Jeb! can fix it!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im kind of processing this

good lord this is the worst election outcome in my whole lifetime even counting the ones before i was old enough to vote

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
gently caress rural whites, they can eat their empty dreams of coal loving mining and manufacturing coming back in dying towns. they voted for a racist, sexist rear end in a top hat orange? fine. i'll be comfortably getting poo poo faced living in the suburbs 45mins drive from the downtown core with a good job and a fairly well off family to fall back on. nothing matters.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:

euphronius posted:

It comes down to Hillary could not have won

Bernie bros were right

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
winning the poplar vote, though, makes me worry no lessons will be learned

i mean it's not a bad reason for lack of learning because it's total bullshit lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

resar posted:

venom snake drop the n-word tape

lol in hindsight would not have mattered

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

change my name posted:

Holy poo poo what if Peter Thiel gets a cabinet position

Secretary of Health with unlimited funding to harvest the blood of conquered third worlders to keep trump alive forever.

this is the entire plan from the beginning, it was all a scheme for eternal life

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

iospace posted:

Remember when someone brought up that there were grumblings between the FBI and the CIA?
https://twitter.com/eliseviebeck/status/796390124862869504
About that...

i'm sure comey is feelin' great right now

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Vote in 2018 everyone, it's important.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I hadn't even though of that, my problem was more than he said normal progressive policies are far left. Again. He will do or say anything to justify bombing browns and never giving poor folk like me any hope. He's the biggest loser on this forum because he was paid to help his loser candidate lose, and I don't want to hear any more bullshit excuses or tortured rationalizations out of him. Go away, Venom Snake.

If only Tim Kaine had spent less time posting his dwarf fortresses and more time on GOTV, perhaps this wouldn't have happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

loquacius posted:

:suicide:

• Locked thread