Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

This account apparently didn't toxx on Hillary's General Election, but the primary. So I donated 10 more anyway, hate to lose this and PS4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Colonel Corazon posted:

When im less emotionally burnt out I'd be happy to make an activism thread in a day or so with a list of good causes and a poo poo ton of ways to get involved. Ive got some resources saved from my own personal experiences. Lemme know if theres any interest in that and if theres any suggestions on who to highlight (SPLC is at the top of my list). Id be happy to work on researching local orgs too

I would absolutely be interested in this. We haven't lost our voice from this.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

ThePeteEffect
Jun 12, 2007

I'm just crackers about cheese!
Fun Shoe
Add another $50. I hope something good can come of this.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Throw another ten dollars on the pile. Glad it went to a good cause in the end.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Another 25 bux to avoid a perma:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I wish I could have donated more to avoid the toxx (and in general, honestly) but I'm between jobs.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

CascadeBeta posted:

I would absolutely be interested in this. We haven't lost our voice from this.
:same:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

:eyepop:

There are alot of heroes in this thread. You're making people's lives better.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
I applaud the collective effort to salvage this in some way, in any way, we can.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
rip abuela

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Well, better than doing nothing I guess

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever
:10bux: to save my account, another :10bux: because I feel bad I didn't donate sooner.

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011
In honor of my Hillary Toxx and to hopefully salvage some good from this horrible election.

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

We'll take our chances...
Hillary :toxx: victim. At least a modicum of good will come from this.

CtrlAltDeath
Oct 24, 2003

Your bra bomb better work, Nerdlinger!
Added $50 to the pile, it didn't do anything for my terrible hangover but I feel a little better anyway.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

:five:

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Added $25

It makes me feel a little better :smith:

Occupy Sesame Street!
Nov 20, 2012

Toxxed and decided to get on the RAINN train. I am now quantifiably a better person, by $25.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
$25 from me:

This donation drive was such a good idea, nice job folks.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Donated $10, for my sins

Buzzsaw Roomba has issued a correction as of 18:44 on Jun 30, 2017

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Captain Oblivious posted:

I applaud the collective effort to salvage this in some way, in any way, we can.

Yeah, this. Sending $20.

VikingofRock
Aug 24, 2008

Donated $25 more to RAINN, since that's the amount it would have cost for me to buy back my account, plat, and my avatar. I can't believe America elected a man who bragged on camera about getting away with sexual assault. I feel sick to my stomach.

Proof:

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A second donation because apparently I'm attached to a name with numbers after it.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
10$ for the toxx + 40$ for a good cause.

dogs named Charlie
Apr 5, 2009

by exmarx
Whelp, they're going to need it

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I didn't toxx for anyone, but I felt like I had to do something positive in the world today:

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

The Iron Llama
Mar 12, 2011

A genius billionaire playboy camelid.

A silver lining to our sorrow.

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

$25

Colonel Corazon posted:

When im less emotionally burnt out I'd be happy to make an activism thread in a day or so with a list of good causes and a poo poo ton of ways to get involved. Ive got some resources saved from my own personal experiences. Lemme know if theres any interest in that and if theres any suggestions on who to highlight (SPLC is at the top of my list). Id be happy to work on researching local orgs too

:same:

This is making the rounds on Facebook: http://jezebel.com/a-list-of-pro-women-pro-immigrant-pro-earth-anti-big-1788752078

Beef Hardcheese has issued a correction as of 22:11 on Nov 9, 2016

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Hi guys

I didn't toxx myself for Hillary or anything stupid like that. However, on Tuesday morning here in the UK, I checked the odds on Trump to win and noticed they were something ridiculous. I also noticed that the bookmakers I am with had given me some money as a free bet. Thinking there was no way that my cousins in the States would elect such a man, I put this money on him to win. Unfortunately, here we are.

At first I was amused by the whole episode but I read this thread at work and realised what has happened. I don't need this money. A bookmaker is dumb enough to give me it for nothing. So I have decided to donate it to RAINN.

britishbornandbread has issued a correction as of 22:13 on Nov 9, 2016

Blizz Pizz Love Us
Aug 18, 2015

by exmarx

Blizz Pizz Love Us posted:

I donated a while back, but I'll throw in another seventy-plus once I get home for work, another buck on the pile for every electoral vote that motherfucker got above 200. I'll post the receipt here, provided my :abuela::toxx: ban hasn't arrived by then.

Last I saw, NH still isn't in, so I've opted for an even hundred instead. Those of you who are matching all of this? You're good people.

Bass Concert Hall
May 9, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
$10 given to RAINN as penance for my prideful inability to gauge the latent sexism and racism of the nation.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Colonel Corazon posted:

Please do and post itt

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

I did it (in conjunction with the Hillary toxx thread). gently caress Trump and I hope all the US goons and non-goons are managing.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I donated:

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
A $25 dollar donation, since I haven't donated before:

Thank you goons for setting this up, I wish this donation was under better circumstances.:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

giving another $50 on behalf of my dumb child rapist president

bustim

• Locked thread