Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Maggie Hassan winning means all the GOP senators who lost are the ones who decided not to support Trump (save for Portman)

The GOP now fully owns the brand of national fascism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

mormonpartyboat posted:

hopefully! but this is the year of lol nothing matters

the senate is whole bunch of masters of "actually if you look at subsection 4.11 you'll see that this does matter :reject: "

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

GobiasIndustries posted:

Hillary is Killface.

my god this election is what would have happened if xander was two years older

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
I won the EC map contest by copying Alex Castellanos' mocked EC total as a "lol that sounds fun" exercise. :suicide:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i miss JEB!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

GobiasIndustries posted:

Seriously, this election is 100% Frisky Dingo. Bring on Cody 2.

you ever taking a dump, and you throw up on your dick?

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Three Olives posted:

I'm not discounting the idea that Trump does nothing his entire term but settle scores and try and personally enrich himself, he doesn't give a poo poo about trade deals or manufacturing or coal or anything that doesn't involve him.

Trump is a carnival barker that found a new mark, the white working class, he has no real ideology.
On the one hand yes, but on the other: if Trump has to pick between pissing off the adoring crowds who screamed their love for him and chanted his name everywhere he went and pissing off Paul Ryan, he's gonna choose Ryan every time.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Republicans will actually pass a blank bill that says "Repeal Obamacare" and do nothing to the current laws.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Agronox posted:

Seriously though, of the three legs of the ACA stool, two of them would be pretty easy to eliminate (guaranteed issue, individual mandate) and the remaining (subsidies) would be little more complicated, particularly in untangling and shutting down the exchanges, but still doable within a few months.

Hooray.

im so fuckig owned hahahaha

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

George H.W. oval office posted:

Republicans will actually pass a blank bill that says "Repeal Obamacare" and do nothing to the current laws.

i had this thought too, but what is the actual legislation they've tried to pass like 59 times?

they'll pass that.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

facebook posted:

Germany survived Hitler and the USA will survive Trump… Obama changed the way Americans look at the president first and now Trump is trying to change it... change is not always a bad thing, it's scary because there's so much unknown…

:suicide:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Tatsuta Age posted:

you ever taking a dump, and you throw up on your dick?

We're gonna establish some boundaries, Tatsua Age

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Raskolnikov38 posted:

my god this election is what would have happened if xander was two years older

what do u mean the sea is gone?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
a dark part of me feels some happiness that a great deal of trump voters and stay at homers will be stuck with dismay after the healthcare debacle results in even more of them having their lives personally crushed, but not only is this a terrible line of thought and doesn't make up all the upcoming suffering for the people that don't deserve it, but the fellows in question will be too loving stupid to put two and two together. like a pack of sorry rear end, dumb gently caress dogs, never understanding why the prefect master who loves them all took a baseball bat to their craniums, bleeding out in misery in the streets, whimpering in fetid, uncomprehending self pity.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

That DICK! posted:

Zas you are a good friend and I hope we are sent to the same salt mine

u the man that dick

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

mormonpartyboat posted:

what do u mean the sea is gone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dDOvEtCXh4

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Remember in the primaries when Clinton supporters attacked Bernie supporters because they thought that Sanders was going to undermine Obama's legacy? lmao

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Schnorkles posted:

republicans having to put on their game day face as legislation stalls and their constituents begin to howl for blood will be a welcome respite.

Also ACA closed the Medicare drug benefits donut hole which means there are a lot of old folks that are going to be unhappy.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

did anyone point out that a lot of people did not survive Nazi Germany

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trump IRL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVQAHB6WI8U

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Mister Fister posted:

Racism is a far bigger problem than sexism (white women are incredibly privileged in this country) and we elected a black man twice.

say it again motherfucker use the word privilege one more time

i dare you

i double dare you

stop engaging in onanism

its time for good old fashioned leninism

we were shown how to win votes

you deadlock congress and destroy incumbents until the party does what an angry militia like movement wants

you become vicious and uncompromising

you get armed militias to occupy land and shoot up schools as "lone wolves"

forget rationalism its time to whip up hysteria we are terrible at this-entire media proved it

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Tiler Kiwi posted:

a dark part of me feels some happiness that a great deal of trump voters and stay at homers will be stuck with dismay after the healthcare debacle results in even more of them having their lives personally crushed, but not only is this a terrible line of thought and doesn't make up all the upcoming suffering for the people that don't deserve it, but the fellows in question will be too loving stupid to put two and two together. like a pack of sorry rear end, dumb gently caress dogs, never understanding why the prefect master who loves them all took a baseball bat to their craniums, bleeding out in misery in the streets, whimpering in fetid, uncomprehending self pity.

drat dude maybe go outside or watch a nice movie or something

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

the senate is whole bunch of masters of "actually if you look at subsection 4.11 you'll see that this does matter :reject: "

it truely is the d&d of the federal governemnt

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/susie_c/status/796487860383666176

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Tiler Kiwi posted:

did anyone point out that a lot of people did not survive Nazi Germany

I thought about it but it kind of feels like spitting into a stupid hurricane now.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I'm surprised I'm not probated for how hard I was melting down earlier, and how hard I plan to continue melting down if any Hill Shill looks at me the wrong way.

Say, are you old enough to even be here? How old are you? Can I buy you a drink?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

drat dude maybe go outside or watch a nice movie or something

lol

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Zippy the Bummer posted:

ive been trashed since 6pm yesterday and i haven't been happier

Trump won, Clinton lost, and life is loving good

out of all the trump posters zippy, you are by far the most boring

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
They even had the sniffing down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5GZe0LcFv4&t=560s

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Tiler Kiwi posted:

Sir this is a McDonalds Playland ball pit

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

pathetic little tramp posted:

Maggie Hassan winning means all the GOP senators who lost are the ones who decided not to support Trump (save for Portman)

The GOP now fully owns the brand of national fascism.

what, did you just think it was a joke that people were calling Trumpism fascism?

nothing matters, gently caress it, FYGM!

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
FBI Uncovers Al-Qaeda Plot To Just Sit Back And Enjoy Collapse Of United States

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Also people are vastly underestimating trump's ability to get bogged down in petty slap fights with people he should be working with.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Agronox posted:

Sir this is a McDonalds Playland ball pit

I am, in a world, of poo poo. *shifts slowly below the balls*

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

I'm predicting leftish anger talk radio and blogs are going to be a moneymaker in the next 4 years so get in on the ground floor guys!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Also people are vastly underestimating trump's ability to get bogged down in petty slap fights with people he should be working with.

This is what I'm putting my faith in right now

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Really, all American want is cold beer, warm p*ssy, and someplace to take a s*it with a door on it.

.....I mean, you don't want the dog lookin' at ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Final numbers in, Hilldog lost 6.9 million voters over Obama's 2012 numbers.

What a loving terrible candidate.

• Locked thread