Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Lol drat you beat me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

loving thank you to hell and back, that's bloody perfect.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Someone go to ezgif right away

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Panther piss soapy water and brake kleen.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

That Panther Piss stuff seems to do a drat good job. Looking forward to seeing 14's new mutations in the future.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Actual IRL quote from Dan you go lube up and I will bring the guns and the camera

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

MAKING TRUCKS GREAT AGAIN!

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

:flashfap:

e.

djdanno13 posted:

MAKING TRUKKS ORKY AGAIN!

rndmnmbr fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Nov 9, 2016

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
so viscous

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Panther piss soapy water and brake kleen.

Panther piss: hey asbestos, what else you got?

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Continually amazed at the condition of both the truck and the mechanic.

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Actual IRL quote from Dan you go lube up and I will bring the guns and the camera

Dave had to go take a shower later because he felt "dirty" after I lubed him up and gave him my "gun".

Ormy
Apr 5, 2005
This is all I ever hoped it would be and more.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

14", I've made an avatar-sized version... if you don't want it yourself, I might buy myself a new avatar and support this dead gay forum.

Edit: trying to decide on the most appropriate text for it. "WITNESS ME" might be enough.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh I'll take it if anyone wants to buy it for me, I do love Krieger-San but its a good contrast to 14 INCH LOU. If not sure take it for yourself

Dealers choice on text and fornat but my only request is try to keep my black thumbs tag :v:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

We can't stop here. This is bat country.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Nov 9, 2016

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

This thread is the best thing on sa.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

angryrobots posted:

Continually amazed at the condition of both the truck and the mechanic.

I'm sure the arrhythmia is just the caffeine I've had today

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Quaint.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

rndmnmbr posted:

If there was one thing you could absolutely trust 14" to do, it was walk into the mouth of madness and bring something hosed up but functional back out.

The replacement engine, a Chevy 292, was waiting on them when they arrived. 14" just shrugged, downed another foil package of Chinese off-brand herbal ADHD medications, and said "It's a start."

Where he acquired a Wärtsilä RTA96C in the middle of Nebraska - let alone the eight Lycoming radials powering the massive roots blower feeding air into the monstrosity - we will never know. The 292 did get used, powering the fuel pump delivering 637.3 gallons of nitromethane per minute the hulk required. We did discover where the twin Pratt & Whitney F119 turbojet engines powering the turbos came from - the Army still tells tales of the madman with an impact driver they couldn't stop with a tank that exciting July night. And surprisingly, it all fit in the truck, although lesser men would be driven mad with just a glimpse of the non-Euclidean geometry under the hood.

The steering wheel in the cab was the tiniest wheel they could order out of China, in order to fit the bewildering array of shifters surrounding the driver's seat. He started with the gearbox from the ship, tied to a vast array of 15-speed truck transmissions, hydrostatic drives stolen in broad daylight from three different tractor shops, and Lenco planetary gearsets swiped from research labs in Japan.

No one else had the balls to crawl into the driver's seat. But 14", when he goosed that big ship engine and eased out on all three clutches, the steel Abrahms tank treads that replaced the rear wheels would leave burnout marks six inches deep on reinforced concrete.

It's more glorious than I ever could have dreamed...

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Hey 14 give me a call.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
It seems the neighbors found out 14 INCH has quite a package

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

quote:

Subject passed out prior to arrival. Problem solved.

:allears:

Please don't take this as a challenge, Dave. Somehow I doubt they'll assist you home should you find a sidewalk comfy.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
I liked the "causing a ruckus" bit too. Small town, eh?

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

I know the local chief of police who writes those police reports and she's hands down really awesome.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Unironically and literally thrilled to receive granola bars meals in a bucket wool blanket and a fuxkload of socks thank you !

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Danno I'm a city rear end white boy and smoking out the crack of the glass outer door because there was an animal on tour roof that was probably cat sized likely a raccoon or possum and I'm too afraid to go outside because I'm drunk as fuxk and autocorrect has helped me show my shake to the world and I am so so sorry but I'm scared

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
We're all scared.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Something something bodily fluids:

https://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/v45ZEsQ.jpg&v=w_d7wa0cxDU&s=20

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

You know if the fasty comes home the thread title has to be Dr. Deglove: "Mein Fuhrer I can Fahrt again!" Right

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh poo poo in sent that to you you need a loving avatar man

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Danno I'm a city rear end white boy and smoking out the crack of the glass outer door because there was an animal on tour roof that was probably cat sized likely a raccoon or possum and I'm too afraid to go outside because I'm drunk as fuxk and autocorrect has helped me show my shake to the world and I am so so sorry but I'm scared

Djdanno do you have skin-walkers in Nebraska?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Nooooooooo

wildemere
Nov 19, 2013
I love this poo poo, actually made my day in many ways. Did similar stuff in my youth, without the diff oil bath though, more into 2 stroke oil myself.

If you get that fastback home stick a turbo Subaru in it Ala the MCM sleeper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpb2Him9CUo

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

14 BAR RIFF posted:

You know if the fasty comes home the thread title has to be Dr. Deglove: "Mein Fuhrer I can Fahrt again!" Right

We can't let him in here! He'll see the big cardboard!

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I read this as "I smoke crack."

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari

wildemere posted:

I love this poo poo, actually made my day in many ways. Did similar stuff in my youth, without the diff oil bath though, more into 2 stroke oil myself.

If you get that fastback home stick a turbo Subaru in it Ala the MCM sleeper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpb2Him9CUo

All that work and they use the stock up pipe. :bravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 236 days!)

daslog posted:

All that work and they use the stock up pipe. :bravo:

how else is moog going to make his bangin tunes?

• Locked thread