Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
Grabbed Wolfwire and Highbrow from Smyths. Not opened Highbrow
with yet but Wolfwire is my favourite of the line so far, extremely strong even mistransformed so the Wolf body wasn't folded out right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

The gap between the two really good deluxes and the two passable deluxes in wave 2 is huge.

Wish some more reviews on wave 3 would hit. There's a review of a factory defect Hot Rod and that's about it.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Captain Invictus posted:

I'm still shocked they didn't keep making Devastators until the christmas season. Seems like the perfect toy for a "big under-the-tree gift", wonder why they blew their load early on? And it never seemed like there were very many Devastators to begin with, seems like it went out of production super fast.

Meanwhile there's lots of Fort Maxes on the shelves, at least out here.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Hey Doc, are you going to be able to do the secret Santa this year?!

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

TheDK posted:

Of course, it is not rigged :greatgift:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I would like some slight rigging for reasons I have previously stated. :)

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

TheDK posted:

Yes! I'll sort it over the next couple of days. My new role at work is surprisingly busy, but at least there is more bot money.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

The_Doctor posted:

Yes! I'll sort it over the next couple of days. My new role at work is surprisingly busy, but at least there is more bot money.
No pressure, but if you don't think you can handle it, the thread can find someone to whom you can delegate! I'm just looking forward to it is all... :rodimus:

catch22
Feb 17, 2006
Just got the BBTS email for MP-36, and he's $230?! I'm really hoping that's a place holder price

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

catch22 posted:

Just got the BBTS email for MP-36, and he's $230?! I'm really hoping that's a place holder price
Also with bright orange barrel... I wonder how difficult that would be to remove.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Hasbro Computron is $64 on Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B011MIX0CI/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

Walmarts in the NC area have finally gotten the next wave of Titan Wars and they are on sell for $10.

This makes me ungodly happy for some reason, Mindwipe can tuck his feet under the Ikea shelving and hang upside down.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

TheDK posted:

Also with bright orange barrel... I wonder how difficult that would be to remove.

Don't worry, with trump in the white house I'm sure gun control laws will go out the window and orange caps for gun toys with them! (This is a joke. But also a possibility? Thanks, brave new world we live in???)

catch22
Feb 17, 2006

TheDK posted:

Hopefully no more difficult than despotron's, i.e. Practically falls off when you touch it

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

KO's arrived

Bumblebee has a weird moonfaced look to him but I think that might just be how Bumblebee looks, I'll compare it to a legit one when I get the time. Theres a pin blocking one of the holes for his wingmirrors so those arent going on until I sit down and push that through properly.

Sideswipe looks pretty much perfect.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Nov 9, 2016

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Let's kick some gigabutt!

Bleak Gremlin

By the way, strangehamster is good people. Buy stuff from him. He'll treat you right.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Thanks to a promo code I just got MP Primal for $98 shipped from an ebay seller I actually trust.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Hey Rhyno, when you order from Chosen prime, do they quote shipping then change it up when you proces the order? My two POs quoted shipping individually.

the guy from Semisonic posted:

By the way, strangehamster is good people. Buy stuff from him. He'll treat you right.
He is.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Spiderdrake posted:

Hey Rhyno, when you order from Chosen prime, do they quote shipping then change it up when you proces the order? My two POs quoted shipping individually.

I don't think so. But it's been a few months since I've shipped an order through them. If they let me do a return on an item in my stash and apply it to another product I will be shipping this week, will let you know then.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...

True facts.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

It's all true.

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Let's kick some gigabutt!

Bleak Gremlin
A little explanation for my post. I bought the MP G2 Bumblebee and Road Rage that he was offering and my G2 BB was missing the whole front half of his head. A factory defect I've never heard of before. strangehamster took care of it immediately and not only sent me the missing parts, but he also threw in these cool little mini Constructicon guys.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

I'm cold and hungry please buy my DOTM and Beast Hunters deluxes. I can make mystery boxes!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

pictured: Overlord's reaction to the 2016 election results.

Stage... three.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

strangehamster posted:

I'm cold and hungry please buy my DOTM and Beast Hunters deluxes. I can make mystery boxes!

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

TFcon Chicago who loving knows where 2017

Make mystery boxes crate again!

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Don't forget the belt buckles.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

I admit they will be sticker and t-shirt traps

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

I have all of them, I'm Mr. Bulldops.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

strangehamster posted:

Which ones do you got?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Yes. Show him what you got.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
so anyone have a Thew moment lately;

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Who is that strange, hair-ed and semi-beard man in that comic?

Daaku Shinsei
Feb 26, 2003

History Comes Inside! posted:

KO's arrived

Bumblebee has a weird moonfaced look to him but I think that might just be how Bumblebee looks, I'll compare it to a legit one when I get the time. Theres a pin blocking one of the holes for his wingmirrors so those arent going on until I sit down and push that through properly.

Sideswipe looks pretty much perfect.

The legit Hasbro one has this, too. I think it may've actually been a real VW Bug thing, that it only had one mirror. And it comes with 2 just in case.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The Last Knight voyager Optimus

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
garboptimus subprime

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Better then a soap bottle at least.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
My parents bought me some dinobot themed bubble bath one Christmas, I could see the transformers packaging through the wrapping paper and thought I was getting a great toy... but no, I was very dissapointed that Christmas. That's my tenuous story.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Is anyone playing the Earth Wars game here? I could use a good alliance. The one I was in Imploded. I have a Level 11 HQ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
I feel like they've been making GBS threads out the same Movie Optimus for years now. Granted, I don't own any of them so I wouldn't be able to tell you what makes them different from each other.