Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
A way to convert ISOs would be nice, even if you got a rank lower. So many purples, not enough greens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Being that Clawtopsy is Star dash Lord in real life, I would take that seriously.

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013

Mr. Maggy posted:

3. 1st upgrade waaaas... Ant-Man, I think. Ant-Man, Gwenpool, Wasp, Ghost Rider, Green Gobbo, YJ, Moon King, Songbird, Iron Fist, Lash, Elsa, Carne, Hype, Sin, Ancient One, Clea

r free

How is T2 Clea?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
T2 Clea is just Clea with more damage, she's still the glassest of cannons.

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013
is the damage IF levels or is it just pretty good

ThermoPhysical
Dec 26, 2007

Should I T2 Ancient One or just not? I have a Mega 6 Star and I kind of want to use it on him and keep going for T2.

Or should I use them on Clea and uhh...the one that starts with S (I'm just gonna say Santana) because they're technically paywall and you need them for Doctor Strange to be fully maxed out?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

~~Maximum efficiency~~ is to use it on Clea, because Tilda Swinton and Zatana are farmable. Getting Clea to 5 stars just from shifters would probably take forever.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

ZodiakLucien posted:

How is T2 Clea?

I'd probably prioritize Carlos Satana over her in hindsight but she's not bad

Needs a good defensive obelisk though

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
I have unlocked Strange MD and with the Benedict Cucumber uniform.. He has a def pen, max hp and 3 seconds <50% invul obelisk, an attack ISO and he is absolutely ridiculous.

I'd put him above Thomas and Gundam Waifu.

I made a macro that just literally spams two buttons and for the last two days he's been able to cruise through everything from10/10 +79 point Timeline battles to all the world bosses just with those two buttons alone. He basically just sits there quietly spraying golden beans of energy everywhere while constantly healing and being invulnerable.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Kegslayer posted:

I have unlocked Strange MD and with the Benedict Cucumber uniform.. He has a def pen, max hp and 3 seconds <50% invul obelisk, an attack ISO and he is absolutely ridiculous.

I'd put him above Thomas and Gundam Waifu.

I made a macro that just literally spams two buttons and for the last two days he's been able to cruise through everything from10/10 +79 point Timeline battles to all the world bosses just with those two buttons alone. He basically just sits there quietly spraying golden beans of energy everywhere while constantly healing and being invulnerable.

I use him as a lead for some early Shadowlands rooms and he'll beat them, and mine's only level 40/3 star/1 mastery. He's godlike.

Speaking of which, I'll finally unlock Thomas tomorrow barring any disaster, all of my resources have been going towards the Strange quest with the occasional feeding of bios to my nearly maxed out Proxima, how do I need to re-prioritize with Thanos, knowing that I've gotta save a million billion resources for these Strange quests.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Prioritize Strange over Thanos. They're both super powerful but Strange is also a really fast mission clearer and a good WB Striker. Also Strange requires less gold, antimatter, norns of chaos, and bios.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
Strange also spanks Thanos 1v1

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Main thing with Strange is that even if you have all the research materials on hand, Santana / Clea are real stopping points because you need mega tickets for them to avoid the grind. I used bio selectors for all the other ones to knock them out in a day and regret burning a 4* ticket on Ancient 1 because having it would save me possible weeks of Clea grinding once I get there. Still, Strange at 5* can clear shadowlands levels by himself (he could at 4, too!)

Basically I'm saying you can have everything you need materials-wise to get Strange but be blocked by other timesinks so once you have him to a certain point just to back to chipping away at Thomas. Strange first, though.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

NmareBfly posted:

Main thing with Strange is that even if you have all the research materials on hand, Santana / Clea are real stopping points because you need mega tickets for them to avoid the grind. I used bio selectors for all the other ones to knock them out in a day and regret burning a 4* ticket on Ancient 1 because having it would save me possible weeks of Clea grinding once I get there. Still, Strange at 5* can clear shadowlands levels by himself (he could at 4, too!)

Basically I'm saying you can have everything you need materials-wise to get Strange but be blocked by other timesinks so once you have him to a certain point just to back to chipping away at Thomas. Strange first, though.

So whens the optimal time to use my free 4 star 5 star (and i think i have a 6 star) tickets to get strange faster?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Satana and Clea weren't a big deal with tickets, it's the grind for four Rank 6 Anti-Matter that's brutal.

Edit: You really want to stockpile crystals for a Mega Rank Up for Clea, use tickets for Satana, bio selectors for Hellstorm.

BGrifter fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Nov 10, 2016

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

BGrifter posted:

Satana and Clea weren't a big deal with tickets, it's the grind for four Rank 6 Anti-Matter that's brutal.

Edit: You really want to stockpile crystals for a Mega Rank Up for Clea, use tickets for Satana, bio selectors for Hellstorm.

Yeah as someone refusing to spend any(more) money on this game, this gun' take a while.

Ah well, at least I recently got t2 elsa and it is amazing to not have to skip t2 gundam waifu in timeline anymore. Love elsa's t2 :swoon:

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Assuming you can clear through 10 in Shadowlands (which I realize is a big ask for some people) you can get Mordo / Wong / A1 / Kaysillyus to 4* pretty easily. 150 bios needed for each, and you get 10 from running all the levels of their stage automatically plus a ~30 selector from the epic quest itself so you only need to get about 100 grinding / using other selectors. That gets you to Strange 5*, then you hit Santana and you need to get her to 5*'s (so 310 bios total) AND you can't use selectors for her. Weird that you can for hellstrom -- I'm going to have him at 5*'s before I get to that bit of the quest.

Then Clea's even worse because it's like 5 bios a day if you're lucky. Also note that these last three all need 200 debris a day (20 * 10 clears) to grind.

So basically, save that 4* ticket and a 5* for Clea unless you plan to Mega-6 her. If you ARE going to mega 6 her use 'em on Santana instead.

E: I wonder if they mathed it out so that max-efficiency F2P people will just be getting to Clea around Black Friday when I'm sure they're going to have some mega-6's on sale for $cheap. :tinfoil:

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Nov 10, 2016

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Xenochrist posted:

Yeah as someone refusing to spend any(more) money on this game, this gun' take a while.

I haven't spent a dime in at least six months, probably a lot longer. (Even before then it was just a couple Stark Stashes or bio subs) There just hasn't been anything worth spending crystals on for a very very long time. I had over 8k banked up till the Dr Strange patch and a ton of Rank Up tickets from various login events.

Edit: If you're worried about maxing Clea bios you can force reset if she doesn't show up as a shifter and restart the mission without losing your entry for the day.

BGrifter fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Nov 10, 2016

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Also do Dark Dimension before Story missions because they share the same shifter-per-day limit.

Ghosthotel
Dec 27, 2008

Applied to waifu squad as ghosthotel.

Game is the exact type of time waster I need for late night shifts

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

BGrifter posted:

I haven't spent a dime in at least six months, probably a lot longer. (Even before then it was just a couple Stark Stashes or bio subs) There just hasn't been anything worth spending crystals on for a very very long time. I had over 8k banked up till the Dr Strange patch and a ton of Rank Up tickets from various login events.

Edit: If you're worried about maxing Clea bios you can force reset if she doesn't show up as a shifter and restart the mission without losing your entry for the day.

Did you get Car Rider?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I like to spend my crystals on mega tickets.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

punchymcpunch posted:

I like to spend my crystals on mega tickets.

That's where mine end up going too. I'm down to 3k crystals. It wasn't hard to stockpile a ton and still buy the occasional Mega though.

I held off on Car Rider at the time cause my Univeral Battleworld team was stacked so he's just another floor of Shadowland like every other worthwhile T2.

Did Elsa today and Ancient One is almost ready, that'll leave me with a couple T2 rank ups left one of which will likely be GR. I'd like to see a little more about Satana/Hellstorm/Clea first though.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Sorry, you're objectively wrong in saying there's been nothing worth spending crystals on when Car Rider is sitting there waiting for you

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

fart simpson posted:

Sorry, you're objectively wrong in saying there's been nothing worth spending crystals on when Car Rider is sitting there waiting for you

Car Rider wouldn't cost me crystals, I've got gobs of tickets to burn. Well, a couple for the costume but 750 isn't much.

If you'd prefer there's been very little worth spending crystals on in the last six months and tons of non-crystal resources to spend on the good things that have been released. Happy?

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
I'm sitting on three T2 tickets and I'm torn between hoarding them for Asgard and only hoarding 1 for Asgard. Loki is 4/20 and Lady Thor is close. I've got Malekith T2 ready, Gwenpool is at most one more day away from 420, and Car Rider is at 20/19/19/19. I'll probably T2 Gweenpool and then hold my other two tickets until Asgard. Car Rider may get the second, or I may save him for next months free ticket. Will probably wait on Asgard details to make that decision.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Stunt Rock posted:

I'm sitting on three T2 tickets and I'm torn between hoarding them for Asgard and only hoarding 1 for Asgard. Loki is 4/20 and Lady Thor is close. I've got Malekith T2 ready, Gwenpool is at most one more day away from 420, and Car Rider is at 20/19/19/19. I'll probably T2 Gweenpool and then hold my other two tickets until Asgard. Car Rider may get the second, or I may save him for next months free ticket. Will probably wait on Asgard details to make that decision.

I'm in the same boat where I've got 3 T2 tickets, a mega rank up, a mega mastery up, and enough 4/5/6* tickets to level a small army. I've got Car Rider ready to T2, along with Floki and some others who can't be advanced yet, but I want to see if I need to spend any of these resources on the Strange quest and what the Asgard update looks like. If T2 Floki looks like she'll be back to the game-breaker she was, I'll spend a ticket on her without regard for human life.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

BGrifter posted:

Car Rider wouldn't cost me crystals, I've got gobs of tickets to burn. Well, a couple for the costume but 750 isn't much.

Get the Car Rider costume probably, he summons cars. Imo.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
They have costume sales about once a month. I always wait until then to buy costumes(except when costumes are newly released because they're discounted then too).

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

BGrifter posted:

If you'd prefer there's been very little worth spending crystals on in the last six months and tons of non-crystal resources to spend on the good things that have been released. Happy?

You have a costume ticket?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

fart simpson posted:

You have a costume ticket?

You buy costumes when they're not on sale? No wonder you're so broke all the time.

Mechayahiko
May 27, 2011

Doctor Rope
Just signed up for waifu squad. MechayahikoSA

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Welp, 6* Strange has totally changed Battleworld for me. Doesn't matter what the enemy team is, if it doesn't have a 6* Strange he stomps them all even on autoplay. Thanos with T2 Wasp + T2 Groot as backup? Zero issues.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

C. Everett Koop posted:

I'm in the same boat where I've got 3 T2 tickets, a mega rank up, a mega mastery up, and enough 4/5/6* tickets to level a small army. I've got Car Rider ready to T2, along with Floki and some others who can't be advanced yet, but I want to see if I need to spend any of these resources on the Strange quest and what the Asgard update looks like. If T2 Floki looks like she'll be back to the game-breaker she was, I'll spend a ticket on her without regard for human life.

Is Asgard next month or just *soon*?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Next month. It means Thor, Loki, Jane, and Sif are pretty much 100% guaranteed to get T2s, with probably Angela and Destroyer as well. Maybe some new costumes too? And for characters there are still plenty of possible heroes connected to Thor to put in like Odin, Hela, Heimdall, Valkyrie, Enchantress, ect.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Nov 11, 2016

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
I did one of the gangbang Shadowlands with a 58 Ancient One and she absolutely wrecked them

So much self healing, she was bouncing between red flashing border and 80% the entire time

Can't wait to T2 her

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I did one of the gangbang Shadowlands with a 58 Ancient One and she absolutely wrecked them

So much self healing, she was bouncing between red flashing border and 80% the entire time

Can't wait to T2 her

Yeah she can pretty much stand in the corner and mash skills blindly. It's awesome.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

BGrifter posted:

You buy costumes when they're not on sale? No wonder you're so broke all the time.

They had a 100% off costume sale?

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Yeah this conversation started with saying that nothing has been worth spending crystals on in the last half of a year and we just had a sale on all costumes for an entire month so if you didn't get car rider then you hosed up.

Don't need to T2 him for him to be good! I have him at 17 across the board and he did about half a stage 9ish fight after I used someone else to cram the baddies in a corner.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Nov 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

BGrifter posted:

Yeah she can pretty much stand in the corner and mash skills blindly. It's awesome.

That's literally what I did. Just hit everything as it came off of cooldown

I love her so much

NmareBfly posted:

Yeah this conversation started with saying that nothing has been worth spending crystals on in the last half of a year and we just had a sale on all costumes for an entire month so if you didn't get car rider then you hosed up.

Don't need to T2 him for him to be good! I have him at 17 across the board and he did about half a stage 9ish fight after I used someone else to cram the baddies in a corner.

Rider is my secondary on WB in case I somehow totally goof up Carnage

Adult Sword Owner fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Nov 11, 2016

• Locked thread