Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

lmao now lowtax has to either ban a bunch of goodish, if cowardly people, for their toxx, despite the actions of his own moderators or give the absolute shitheels on the forums more ammunition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i never thought of the toxx thing as like 'omg i love hillaryy.' it was more like a prediction thing you know? like at one point i was just really sure hillary would win by 4-7%

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

w/that said, i am a coward

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Zas posted:

i never thought of the toxx thing as like 'omg i love hillaryy.' it was more like a prediction thing you know? like at one point i was just really sure hillary would win by 4-7%

i may have put $30 on hillary on predictit after ohio was called for trump and the price cratered

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i thought about doing predicit too but decided against it at the last minute. lol nice one me

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

just saying, lol, i don't envy lowtax this decision.

he's either got to empower or anger a bunch of poo poo eating ghouls

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I didn't want to make this election any more of a sick joke by gambling on it.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

He should just do the bans. I toxxed for Hillary and I donated, since hell RAINN could use the money and if you give me the choice "should this ten bucks go to Lowtax or to charity?" I'll choose charity, but I'm down for buying back my account like I knew I'd have to in the first place.

Lol forever at people who actually gave a huge poo poo and kicked up a fuss in QCS though.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

also i did have a few genuine moments of enthusiasm for hillary. the benghazi hearing, some of the trump debate stuff, there was a speech i can't really remember but i dug it at the time

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

talking of gambling, discuss Trump as mafia boss here in a new thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797469&pagenumber=1#lastpost

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Zas posted:

i thought about doing predicit too but decided against it at the last minute. lol nice one me

You are wise because I'm the stupid motherfucker who didn't like her, who thought she wasn't the right candidate, and who went ahead and bet an embarrassing amount of money on her because the top minds of SA seemed pretty confident that this was in the bag.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Wait, is there some question about not honoring toxxes now? loving ban the toxxes. That's the whole point.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Fidel Castronaut posted:

You are wise because I'm the stupid motherfucker who didn't like her, who thought she wasn't the right candidate, and who went ahead and bet an embarrassing amount of money on her because the top minds of SA seemed pretty confident that this was in the bag.

How much we talking about?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Don't worry we have our TOP MEN on the case

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Fix posted:

Wait, is there some question about not honoring toxxes now? loving ban the toxxes. That's the whole point.

i'm fuckin ready. not gonna ban myself tho, dont wanna go to poster hell

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Zas posted:

i'm fuckin ready. not gonna ban myself tho, dont wanna go to poster hell

You post, you die, you post again.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

How much we talking about?

My lights are on, my rent is paid, but I'm going to be eating at home a lot more for the rest of the year. Which is probably good for me. There were no using credit cards or anything of that sort. Still, a dumb thing to do when I spent some time in primary season melting down that Hillary was a bad candidate.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Fidel Castronaut posted:

My lights are on, my rent is paid, but I'm going to be eating at home a lot more for the rest of the year. Which is probably good for me. There were no using credit cards or anything of that sort. Still, a dumb thing to do when I spent some time in primary season melting down that Hillary was a bad candidate.

So liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike 4 digits?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

I'm not going to give bank statements or anything, bro.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Dolash posted:

He should just do the bans. I toxxed for Hillary and I donated, since hell RAINN could use the money and if you give me the choice "should this ten bucks go to Lowtax or to charity?" I'll choose charity, but I'm down for buying back my account like I knew I'd have to in the first place.

Lol forever at people who actually gave a huge poo poo and kicked up a fuss in QCS though.

pretty hosed up that lowtax wasn't consulted about it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I'm not going to give bank statements or anything, bro.

Come onnnnnnnnn just one little bank statement

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Oh lol. Did i die to a carp?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

JosefStalinator posted:

Oh lol. Did i die to a carp?

You drowned trying to catch a fish

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
They should have added some graphics to that game.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

this is happening far too fast. give me a couple weeks, please

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

The point is, betting money relies on some belief in a rational universe where educated guesses can be made about what will happen but we live in a chaos universe. Now, apply this to the stock market over the next year and see where that gets us.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
how loving mad is obama lol

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Venom Snake posted:

You drowned trying to catch a fish

The most competent fisherdwarf you ever did see.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vox Nihili posted:

this is happening far too fast. give me a couple weeks, please

The far right poo poo heads are uniting. Get ready cause it's going to get really, really stupid.

anime was right posted:

His team blew it at the last second and his accomplishments are going to burn :shepicide:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

anime was right posted:

from what i hear they didn't even make tentative plans for a trump transition. must be a loving scramble

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

you know during the civil war when lincoln was contemplating what would happen if he lost to mcclellan and how he could possibly save the country in the time he had left? yeah i guess obama wasnt really thinking along those lines

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Venom Snake posted:

His team blew it at the last second and his accomplishments are going to burn :shepicide:

I thought his legacy was going to be Syria but welp. Lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Eheheheheh, sorry about that one!

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Volkerball posted:

I thought his legacy was going to be Syria but welp. Lol

Yeah, his legacy is going to burn.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

First as a tragedy then as a farce. Can you imagine what the GOP primaries in 2024 are going to look like
Calling them now for Joni Ernst, first female president. :rip:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
You know what's like ten times dumber than President loving Trump?

Toxxes, and caring about toxxes, you day crew fucks.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Vox Nihili posted:

Eheheheheh, sorry about that one!

If anything, I should have just mimed every move you made because you're one of the only ones to come out ahead from what I gathered.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

anime was right posted:

I imagine the phrase "stupid poo poo caucus" is getting thrown around a lot

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Kazak_Hstan posted:

You know what's like ten times dumber than President loving Trump?

Toxxes, and caring about toxxes, you day crew fucks.

uhhh we're not the ones who're caring but thanks anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

hunny, don't gamble with money you aren't ready to lose

• Locked thread