Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Rhyno posted:

I read this as "I smoke crack."

crack is for suckers with more money than sense who get tennis elbow after a mere 18 hours beating off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
A good voice recognition also managed to catch all of that and your friends in a Tahoe came by and I talked to them for like 1 hour and most of the time they just replied uh huh.

One of them was a paramedic and the other one new more about split rims then I care to speak into the microphone

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 237 days!)

14 BAR RIFF posted:

crack is for suckers with more money than sense who get tennis elbow after a mere 18 hours beating off

Ah- To be young again!

Stay warm you crazy bastard. If I sell poo poo and get above my bills I'll send a few more bills your way.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Dude these socks who got sent by someone or like Ferrari for my feet I love them and I love you and I want to make love to them but I will settle for making love to you

Just kidding I'm totally going to beat off into this sucks

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Dude these socks who got sent by someone or like Ferrari for my feet I love them and I love you and I want to make love to them but I will settle for making love to you

Just kidding I'm totally going to beat off into this socks

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress

wildemere
Nov 19, 2013

West SAAB Story posted:

how else is moog going to make his bangin tunes?

the engine way overpowered the car anyway so it wouldn't really matter what piping was used.

it was a ~45hp car they started with.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

wildemere posted:

the engine way overpowered the car anyway so it wouldn't really matter what piping was used.

it was a ~45hp car they started with.

well yeah it was a vw

Sorry, 14, I didn't send you socks- just gas moneys. I could send you a sock monkey though. Promise not to gently caress it (without consent)?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
b******* Volkswagen didn't have a 45 horsepower motor in 1974 they had a dual-port 1600 CC making at least 50 horsepower

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

I'm the awkward "censor" slider

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Unironically and literally thrilled to receive granola bars meals in a bucket wool blanket and a fuxkload of socks thank you !

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Just kidding I'm totally going to beat off into this sucks

That was me. I love those socks, I've been wearing that kind for 2 years now, and I have razor callouses that usually chew socks up in 2-3 wearing cycles, but I have yet to chestburst these motherfuckers. Is the blanket itchy? I wasn't sure if it was any good from the pictures but I hoped it was ok. (hiker GX if anyone needs good socks)

Did the cup arrive yet?

I hope the bachelor chow bucket sustains you once you return to the Fury Road, you glorious bastard.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'm currently wearing a blanket and socks only and no itcjing to report

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Come to think of it that could also be the reason for the tepid reaction from the visitors

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I'm currently wearing a blanket and socks only and no itcjing to report

It'll come once the smallpox kicks in.

I mean, isn't that what comes with all free blankets in this country?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
OK YOU KNOW WHAT BAMBI MAYBE YO MAMA GOT LIT THE gently caress UP BECAUSE SHE SPOOKED A DUDE WHO SHOUODNT HAVE GUNS NATURE XAN gently caress ITSELF WITU A RAKE

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
:allears:

It's so quaint. These dueling threads are the best thing on the Internet.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

14 BAR RIFF posted:

OK YOU KNOW WHAT BAMBI MAYBE YO MAMA GOT LIT THE gently caress UP BECAUSE SHE SPOOKED A DUDE WHO SHOUODNT HAVE GUNS NATURE XAN gently caress ITSELF WITU A RAKE

Are there not animals in the PNW? Man I could go on my back deck and sit and shoot my choice of raccoons possum skunk and maybe some hedgehogs if I wanted to and I am in a neighborhood 1 block from a university. But those socks look nice!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

14 keeps an apex predator in his house so no there are no animals. There is only a cat.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

dunno how these haven't been posted in here yet but here we go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4_yBK8gqeQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVArUViYbD4
:perfect:

(god drat 14 you sound more alive than i've felt in a decade)

e: read back and i guess they were linked but gently caress it, comment stands and they deserve to be inline

Fender Anarchist fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Nov 10, 2016

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

*reads thread* ehh I'm sure everything is fine. What's hilarious is that the bush near the house can scratch the roof when the wind blows and freaked me out the first time it happened to me. Or it's the neighbors cat(s) or this drat skunk I saw across from the house a couple nights two weeks ago. Of course
one thing about living in Valentine I never could stomach; all the drat skinwalkers.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

djdanno13 posted:

one thing about living in Valentine I never could stomach; all the drat skinwalkers.

*googles skinwalkers*

:stare:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Applebees Appetizer posted:

*googles skinwalkers*

:stare:

Did the same. Exact. Think. ":stare:" and all.

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?
It's cool, just keep some silver bullets or a knife in the back of your '67 Impala. No more skinwalker problems.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Skinwalkers cannot be harmed by weapons of this earth; your best and only bet is to not show them your face and do not disrespect them in any way.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

djdanno13 posted:

*reads thread* ehh I'm sure everything is fine. What's hilarious is that the bush near the house can scratch the roof when the wind blows and freaked me out the first time it happened to me. Or it's the neighbors cat(s) or this drat skunk I saw across from the house a couple nights two weeks ago. Of course

It was the side peak facing the BBQ and wasn't a cat.

Also spotted today. Cloven hoofprints, possibly from the deer i saw OR PERHAPS THE DEVIL COMING FOR WHAT HES DUE MAYBE

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Do you recall making any back-alley deals with a large red guy at any time in the past couple weeks?

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Oh, yeah I don't know why but deer really like walking between the bbq and house. One even stopped and was staring in the window at me for an uncomfortable amount of time. I'm guessing what you saw was not a deer however? Well, hope you're keeping the windows shut on the cars.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yep don't worry I peed on everything before the cats could so they stay away

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tool needs: more panther piss and standard flare wrenches none of mine work and I don't want to break anything else. Can flare lines when Danno returns.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

I want you guys to know I am genuinely aroused amused and excited by this thread.
And holy poo poo, 14's avatar.

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

I think I'm just going to buy a set myself since I'm sure I'll find a use for them later.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Walked into town and got a simcard for the phone Danno was letting me use and to put gas in the Jimmy because I thought it could make it could to the gas station

Anyone who's texted me on the trip and wants pics from the field please text me again as I loving lost my back up flip phone lol

408 499 1357

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

The way you are going, you're going to blow your budget on mobile phones :)

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So far theve all been free lol

At least this one has data. Jimmy lives agaijn bought 2 cans panther piss dude at the store laughed I came back for more already

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Its me I broke time again

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009
Judging by the MSDS on the Panther Piss, you better start working on your Immortan Joe mask now, for its filtering capacity, or by the time you're done, you'll be needing it for its breathing-assistance capacity.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I've mostly been using it to defat my skin actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
What the hell is Panther Piss, apart from some sort of evil alcoholic beverage?

• Locked thread