Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

reignofevil posted:

Rich Evans was all "I'm not voting cuz hillary hasn't earned my vote and YOU CANT MAKE ME"

Welp. Now we get to find out about that theory.

Wisconsin was the last one to tip the scale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

dungeon cousin posted:

Wisconsin was the last one to tip the scale.

Rich you piece of poo poo!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Somewhere in the middle of the night, you can hear a high pitched cackling in Milwaukee. The dogs are howling.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Rich Evans personally cost Hillary Clinton the election. Could this election have gone any other way?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Yeah, he should be making Space Cop 2.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i hope the next rlm video is from bizarro world where mike is rich and jay is mike and rich is jay, so jays body but richs laugh:swoon:

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

bring back old gbs posted:

i hope the next rlm video is from bizarro world where mike is rich and jay is mike and rich is jay, so jays body but richs laugh:swoon:

We're already in bizarro world. Go look at the newspapers.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

That fucker Rich Evans.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MrSlam posted:

We're already in bizarro world. Go look at the newspapers.

the honest criminal won over the shady criminal, seems like a win to me????

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
You've been hit by
You've been struck by

Some sort of criminal

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
when's the next plinkett review.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I did not care too much for the Dr. Strange movie, I was mostly bored.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOhGxeQkj8g

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

"it's just sort of about them trying to ignore the problem and pretend that life is normal and fine"

yeah jay. yeah.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Holy poo poo, Mike as Romero is fantastic. He needs a pair of those huge glasses.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Jesus, I had Phantom Menace on in the background the other day and the Plinkett review barely scratched the surface. Just about every scene in this movie makes no sense.

So they land on the planet with the invasion force, right? They're going to warn the Naboo and then Jar-Jar offers to take them to the secret Gungan city. Qui-Gonn and Obi-Wan exchange a look and say "A city? Can you take us there?"

Why are they interested in a secret city? I thought they were making a beeline for the Naboo city? Or are they trying to warn everyone on the planet? I don't think they care about the locals because Qui-Gonn introduces Jar Jar to Obi Wan (these loving names I swear) with disgust as "a local" and tells Jar Jar to gently caress off. Because it's not safe? But Jar Jar said his city is safe because it's secret? So why would they go there? It's not like they need to warn the city seeing as it's safe. They need to warn the Naboo.

But they're running away from the droid army with Jar Jar. Are they trying to warn the Naboo or escape the droid army? Shouldn't they be trying to outrun the droid army and get to the capital first? Wait, are they going to the city to get a form of transportation? How do they know there's a vehicle there? How long does it take to get there? It looks like Jar Jar doesn't have a vehicle so wouldn't they be walking or swimming? How do they know that's not slower than just stowing away on the droid vehicles or whatever? The dialogue is like

QUI-GONN: Go away, it's too dangerous here
JAR JAR: I can take you to a safe place
QUI-GONN: Okay, take us to the safe place
JAR JAR: Nevermind, I can't take you.
QUI-GONN: You must take us because it's dangerous here
JAR JAR: Okay I will take you

This is just a single scene. I can't

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Why didn't they land outside the city.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

George tried to write a children's story but forgot that children's stories have to make sense

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

If the gungan city is secret, why did they need to secure a swamp on the other side of the planet? They probably don't even know the gungans exist. It'd be like if the British during the revolutionary war landed all their reinforcements in the wilderness cause they heard there's Indian villages out there that they need to occupy.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

MrSlam posted:

If the gungan city is secret, why did they need to secure a swamp on the other side of the planet? They probably don't even know the gungans exist. It'd be like if the British during the revolutionary war landed all their reinforcements in the wilderness cause they heard there's Indian villages out there that they need to occupy.

Even as a literal babby I was amused by the mental image of those crappy droids pointing guns around at the gungans and trying to extract some kind of half assed "tribute" from the shittiest aliens in the galaxy.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

reignofevil posted:

Why didn't they land outside the city.

Well yeah but even if you can swallow that logic turd, the rest of it makes no sense. Even if there was a good reason for the robots to land on the other side of the planet, there's no reason for the Jedi to go to the Gungan city! None! They said it themselves! And when they get to the city Obi Wan says "We're running short on time." WHY DID YOU GO IN THE FIRST PLACE THEN

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
What we need is a campy parody series where its like "Sir we need to wait a few hours for the planet to spin around and land at the capital"

"There's no time! Just land wherever is below us now!"

"That's a massive swamp sir. We estimate we are going to lose massive amounts of robots-"

"DRIVE TO THE loving CITY ALREADY"

"Yes sir"

*eight hours later the army reaches the capital*

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

reignofevil posted:

What we need is a campy parody series where its like "Sir we need to wait a few hours for the planet to spin around and land at the capital"

"There's no time! Just land wherever is below us now!"

"That's a massive swamp sir. We estimate we are going to lose massive amounts of robots-"

"DRIVE TO THE loving CITY ALREADY"

"Yes sir"

*eight hours later the army reaches the capital*

We got out of the swamp by building a road made out of the robots who sank into the swamp

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
:siren:WARNING NOT RLM RELATED CONTENT CONTAINED BELOW:siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRf66nblmxw

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Nathan Explosion - Mike
Skwizgaar Skwigelf - Jay
Pickles - Rich
Toki Wartooth - Jack
William Murderface - Josh

Checks out

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Tarpels still feels like the Gungan they should have hooked up with in the prequels instead of Jar-Jar.

He's a military guy who just witnessed a major alien military deployment in Gungan territory and finds a couple of non-Gungans lurking about. Yeah, he's going to drag those bastards back home for interrogation.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

P sure Rich is Murderface given his supposed history!

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

JediTalentAgent posted:

Tarpels still feels like the Gungan they should have hooked up with in the prequels instead of Jar-Jar.

He's a military guy who just witnessed a major alien military deployment in Gungan territory and finds a couple of non-Gungans lurking about. Yeah, he's going to drag those bastards back home for interrogation.

He drags them back to eat them and it's like ROTJ with the Ewoks and it all rhymes forever.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Gungan-Jedi negotiations took a shocking turn for the better when the Gungans discovered that battle-droids don't taste good.

A war council was quickly called to remove this greasy scourge from the planet.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

FrensaGeran posted:

He drags them back to eat them and it's like ROTJ with the Ewoks and it all rhymes forever.

poo poo, even with the Ring Theory it works out.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

priznat posted:

Nathan Explosion - Mike
Skwizgaar Skwigelf - Jay
Pickles - Rich
Toki Wartooth - Jack
William Murderface - Josh

Checks out

Rich is the fat ugly one that you pity. He is Murderface.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FedEx Mercury posted:

Rich is the fat ugly one that you pity. He is Murderface.

Right.
Space Cop 2 will be Rich screaming "I know who you are!"

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I went back and forth but decided on Pickles because he is the bedrock of the group and they mix Murderface's bass out of everything, much like we wish would happen to Josh.

A good case either way though.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It's actually kind of tough to choose. Mike is the charismatic creative which would make him Nathan but he's also a sloppy drunk so that fits Pickles. Jay would be the other one that Mike isn't.
Josh is Toki, he's always upbeat and dumb and nobody really likes him much but he's still a part of the group.
Skwissgar is a technical guy who's really good at what he does but is dumb as a rock, that really doesn't fit anybody in RLM so I'm just going to ignore him.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

reignofevil posted:

Rich Evans was all "I'm not voting cuz hillary hasn't earned my vote and YOU CANT MAKE ME"

Welp. Now we get to find out about that theory.

Coincidentally, there was no pre-rec stream yesterday.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Toki is from wisconsin too so...

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

JB50 posted:

Toki is from wisconsin too so...

That's Pickles! Toki is from Norway.

I miss that show :(

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

priznat posted:

That's Pickles! Toki is from Norway.

I miss that show :(

Oh ya, my bad.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Fu-*GUITAR RIFF* movies, doodly doo, doodly doo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

'To hook your dying pre-mi up to turtles, press one.' - Mike Stoklassa

• Locked thread