Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Guy DeBorgore posted:

it's just... it's just... god that bitch is SO UNLIKEABLE

and that guy, the one with the hair, he's... he's just more TRUSTWORTHY y'know? like, he's not as AMBITIOUS as she is. i look at him and i think, here's a man who could lead our country. america doesn't need a pussy in charge, it needs a strong leader in the white house. its gotta be someone with morals and principles, and her? that woman has no morals, she's got no principles, she just wnats power for the sake of power. it's entitlement, is what it is. she's entitled. and just so phony, y'know? i look at her and i just don't trust her.

so, no, of course gender didn't come into it

nice meltdown :cheers:

e:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Isn't Dean a health care lobbyist now?

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Of course he was booed, wouldn't want the truth to disrupt the narrative. Thank god someone had the balls to say it.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

it would probably blow some people's minds to realize that there's people out there who don't like clinton purely because she's a business insider warhawk who has been involved in basically destroying livelihoods in south america among other places for years

again, most any other woman could run and probably do better than clinton in various areas. they might even be able to relate to a good chunk of the population of the united states on top of it all. fancy that

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

crazy cloud posted:

gently caress that poo poo. Incrementalist centrism being the only reasonable mature approach got us President Donald loving Trump. Eat poo poo with that poo poo, we need some actual firebreathing 35 year old Bernie's and Elizabeth's in there with teeth.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/796844429743194116

e:

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/796839063261102080

Vertical Lime fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Nov 10, 2016

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

LastInLine posted:

More accurately:

http://www.theonion.com/article/area-liberal-no-longer-recognizes-fanciful-wildly--54670

We're literally killing civilians with robot gunships right now. We're in a period of neither peace nor prosperity.

we were also very very wrong that anyone in america gives a poo poo about the morality of droning foreigners

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Typo posted:

goddamn the stalinists had a point about the purges

stalin: i told you bro, i told you about purges

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
we're all corncobs now

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Typo posted:

goddamn the stalinists had a point about the purges

Darkman Fanpage posted:

we're all corncobs now

:same:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Winkie01 posted:

Isn't Dean a health care lobbyist now?

yup

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

to be fair his last strategy of "running democrats pretending to be conservatives and then vote for obamacare once in office" was actually kinda smart

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

i watched the whole thing, he said nothing about whats going on on the left, basically. but his message was:

hold trump to the fire on helping the demo he won the election by (rural and working class), same with trade. basically he's trying to pin trump down and say "you better loving pass the poo poo that we sorta kinda agreed on and more jobs etc". which seems smart, it's doubtful trump will actually benefit middle america, fix the rigged system, etc, which opens him up on a failure of promise for future runs.

also he said if trump tries to turn the "economic anxiety" into full blown racist extremism he'll do what he can to stop it.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

This is good.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Typo posted:

to be fair his last strategy of "running democrats pretending to be conservatives and then vote for obamacare once in office" was actually kinda smart

so far him and keith ellison are the ones publicly with their hat in the ring

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

What does the thread title "zack rips the DNC a new rear end in a top hat" refer to?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/DCist/status/796828405211811841

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

mannerup posted:

so far him and keith ellison are the ones publicly with their hat in the ring

he displays the sort of basic-tier cunning democrats are normally incapable of

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

What does the thread title "zack rips the DNC a new rear end in a top hat" refer to?

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/796825797323526145

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Typo posted:

we were also very very wrong that anyone in america gives a poo poo about the morality of droning foreigners

Oh they gave a huge poo poo when it was George W Bush waterboarding "terrorists" and bombing weddings. All of sudden we elected a guy on the promise that would stop, it didn't, and for some reason all those people who gave a gently caress about that poo poo vanished. I guess it's okay if the Democrats are doing it, who knew?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Dem Primary in Michigan, green is bernie

general election

Incredible.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
I'm the civil war in the American center left.

LOL

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Truga posted:

This is good.

We don't deserve him IMO.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Dem Primary in Michigan, green is bernie

general election

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Montasque posted:

LOL

very very intense!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

gently caress YOU HILLARY

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

anime was right posted:

i watched the whole thing, he said nothing about whats going on on the left, basically. but his message was:

hold trump to the fire on helping the demo he won the election by (rural and working class), same with trade. basically he's trying to pin trump down and say "you better loving pass the poo poo that we sorta kinda agreed on and more jobs etc". which seems smart, it's doubtful trump will actually benefit middle america, fix the rigged system, etc, which opens him up on a failure of promise for future runs.

also he said if trump tries to turn the "economic anxiety" into full blown racist extremism he'll do what he can to stop it.

Bernie was the solid pick because it was clearly a populist race all the way down.

And what he's doing here is holding Trump accountable, because hopefully the rurals don't get hit by a placebo and think everything is actually great when it's getting even worse for them apparently to the point that we have Donald Trump as president. (America too big)

If Trump can't deliver, which is hard to see how he will because all the GOPe wanted was control of the senate and house and at least have a republican president to keep bilking the people and are content with how things are right now. Why change things if you're getting richer? lmbo.

Things are in the air and we'll just have to see where all the poo poo lands. Hopefully you'll not be hit by the raining sheet of fiery metal on this hill.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It begins

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:ironicat:

Lying Dishonest Media and their terrible lightweight building. :sad:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Guy DeBorgore posted:

it's just... it's just... god that bitch is SO UNLIKEABLE

and that guy, the one with the hair, he's... he's just more TRUSTWORTHY y'know? like, he's not as AMBITIOUS as she is. i look at him and i think, here's a man who could lead our country. america doesn't need a pussy in charge, it needs a strong leader in the white house. its gotta be someone with morals and principles, and her? that woman has no morals, she's got no principles, she just wnats power for the sake of power. it's entitlement, is what it is. she's entitled. and just so phony, y'know? i look at her and i just don't trust her.

so, no, of course gender didn't come into it

she is measurably the worst democratic candidate in the last 30 years, yes

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

i thought we were the popular front

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Vox Nihili posted:

nah, way way way more than the last 30 years

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Lastgirl posted:

Bernie was the solid pick because it was clearly a populist race all the way down.

And what he's doing here is holding Trump accountable, because hopefully the rurals don't get hit by a placebo and think everything is actually great when it's getting even worse for them apparently to the point that we have Donald Trump as president. (America too big)

If Trump can't deliver, which is hard to see how he will because all the GOPe wanted was control of the senate and house and at least have a republican president to keep bilking the people and are content with how things are right now. Why change things if you're getting richer? lmbo.

Things are in the air and we'll just have to see where all the poo poo lands. Hopefully you'll not be hit by the raining sheet of fiery metal on this hill.

yup

one thing that was super subtle, he said that people who voted trump were angry at the system, not necessarily racist.

he is not going to piss off that demo, not by a loving long shot

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Nonsense posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hail satan

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Vox Nihili posted:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
this is a bunch of pages late but can "gently caress off jill stein" please be a thread title at some point

or like, the forum subtitle

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Typo posted:

nah, way way way more than the last 30 years

Yeah but we don't have much data that far back to support the "measurable" component

history will judge her harshly (it will also judge the electorate harshly, but there's nothing we can actually do about that)

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Kerry had much better favorability numbers. he had her lack of charisma, but lacked some of her additional, crippling flaws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

Montasque posted:

Worked for Republicans.

Let's cuck these DINOs and Make America Great Again!

• Locked thread