Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I always imagined brads laugh talk as him trying to talk while holding in that dank 420 cotton

now more than ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Looking forward to the Skyrim, Dominos and Sour Diesel combo deal!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I didn't renew my premium subscription but I hope the boys well.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[darkness split by a spotlight shining down on a slim, Rockabilly hairdo and fixed gap teeth]

Good evening. I'm Motherfucker Mike. Now, some of you may be wondering- "What is this cat up to? What's his plan tonight?" No plan. No jokes. Just a serious discussion on this countries borders and the safety of its people. That's why I- *puts on Lets Make America Great Again hat* fully intend to express my rights as an American and vote for Trump. Because it's time we tell those assbags in congress: "You're Fired!"

excuse the selfquote

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Mario Party outta nowhere.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

Mario Party outta nowhere.

My memory of the first Wii one is that there's a looooot of minigames where you have to waggle instead of mash A

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
in the last month they had a quick look where someone utters "shouldnt have drunk all that crab juice" and im trying to remember what it was. help??

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.

ArfJason posted:

in the last month they had a quick look where someone utters "shouldnt have drunk all that crab juice" and im trying to remember what it was. help??

That has to have been Alex, because that is a quote from the Simpsons.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

its the one where dans alcoholic friend steals his car and he finds it illegally parked at the freedom tower in new york

Soral
May 30, 2009

ha ha

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The new car driving simulator quicklook is the most I've laughed at a ql in a while, it starts out a bit slow but then vinny just goes for it.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

alex does a gimmick in it tho that sucks and i usually like alex with vinny

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Nov 11, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://my.mixtape.moe/bhpczc.webm

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

It makes me miss them playing all the wierd low budget games all the time, those were my favorite quick looks. I guess they don't have time for that anymore.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://my.mixtape.moe/ihxixr.webm

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao. i have to sub just to watch all of these

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The series can be a slog to watch because there's soooooo much Mario party and most of them are usually just bitter about it but if you like Drew content its heavenly because he just sits there doing Toad and Goomba voices for 30+ hours. Except for the one where he had an on camera meltdown and walked out of the game before it was over lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

The series can be a slog to watch because there's soooooo much Mario party and most of them are usually just bitter about it but if you like Drew content its heavenly because he just sits there doing Toad and Goomba voices for 30+ hours. Except for the one where he had an on camera meltdown and walked out of the game before it was over lol

the first one is free to watch now and i watched it all in one sitting during a quiet day at work

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.

Sharkopath posted:

alex does a gimmick in it tho that sucks and i usually like alex with vinny

Yeah, Alex is ASMRin' it up pretty bad at the start of that one and I had to turn it off like five minutes in and I'm super mad at him for ruining what looked like some choice Vinny-time for me.

Edit: fukkin' autocorrect

Copper Vein fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Nov 12, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im a huge fan of the quick looks where somebody is driving in first person into a wall and everybody in the room yells like they're on a universal ride. for example, the train simulator Halloween DLC

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

In Training posted:

which one is this

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

bump_fn posted:

which one is this

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-train-simulator-2012-trains-vs-zombies-/2300-5180/

Vinny, Ryan and Drew. It is one of my favorites

Knives and Hot Dust
Feb 21, 2010

metal gear??!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBxW4bDI1rU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I love at around 3 hours in when the facade kinda drops for a second and everyone hints how tired they are of dan's poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmao the end of the party

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also jeff is doing a 24 hour live stream from home today and im assuming theres going to be a lot of Jeff playing old games content in it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Also jeff is doing a 24 hour live stream from home today and im assuming theres going to be a lot of Jeff playing old games content in it.

hes live now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zto0LxuMZek

Soral
May 30, 2009

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

favorite little jeff thing in this stream:

responding to every npc greeting line in hitman game.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

rip

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
The Austin/Patrick Vicevids with Jeff, Vinny & Alex (might be more not sure)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMV1oqjmrZw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqR7RsOEzsk

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

just turned on the Jeff stream and its a mumbling barely coherent jeff playing wario ware and failing over half the games lol

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Street Fighter II on Amiga emulator, yess

e: gently caress, didn't work

Double Bill fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Nov 13, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Double Bill posted:

Street Fighter II on Amiga emulator, yess

SFII with multiminute load times and a one button controller is insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU