Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i live in florida :cry: and as bad as it is there are beautiful places and i love wildlife.

huh, too bad a large majority of Floridians voted in an Orange President that will gently caress it all up with his policies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Al! posted:

that reminds me, how fast has conway been discarded now that trump doesnt have to pretend to care about women anymore

kellyanne will be getting an appointment

https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/796757702995308548

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
How big were the tea party protests of Obama compared to the current ones? Watching Minnesota right now I think. the chant is "we want a president not a loving racist."

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Typo posted:

you say that until ryan passes his path to prosperity cuz someone told trump it will make america great again in convincing enough tone while the democrats predictably can't win another election cuz they are dumb

You can call me shook nate because everything I predicted in the election was wrong. But the one thing I still
Believe is that the party of Reagan is dead, it's now the trump party and he's in total control. Whatever that ends up to be is a mystery still, but it won't be the gop I grew up with.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i live in florida :cry: and as bad as it is there are beautiful places and i love wildlife.

:same:

But I mean... you know....

death is certain

Serf
May 5, 2011

I will definitely cop to ignoring a lot of Clinton's shittiness because I figured Trump would be a complete disaster

with complete disaster incoming, I guess there's no point in toeing the party line anymore

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Doorknob Slobber posted:

How big were the tea party protests of Obama compared to the current ones? Watching Minnesota right now I think. the chant is "we want a president not a loving racist."

they had to be bussed into washington by freedomworks.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

If you're not taking a moment or two to savor the sweet, syrupy irony of Republicans going "Hey guys you have to respect the office" right now, man you're missing out.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

have you ever seen a florida panther in the wild though?

i have never seen one other than in the zoos

cat post

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Doorknob Slobber posted:

honestly the protests really don't matter. the elections happened Trump is president-elect his racist rhetoric was validated, nothing will change this. nothing matters

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Serf posted:

I will definitely cop to ignoring a lot of Clinton's shittiness because I figured Trump would be a complete disaster

with complete disaster incoming, I guess there's no point in toeing the party line anymore

same. and i admit that i was wrong and that clinton can die in a grease fire along with her rapist husband.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Doorknob Slobber posted:

Hmm, kind of creates an interesting mirror to the Ole Miss protest which was just unironically unabashedly racist.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

they had to be bussed into washington by freedomworks.

haha oh right sometimes i forget that the tea party was a big money movement that could afford to do poo poo like that

Agrajag posted:

honestly the protests really don't matter. the elections happened Trump is president-elect his racist rhetoric was validated, nothing will change this. nothing matters

yeah numbers of protesters would still be an interesting comparison in terms of general unhappiness. I think the general republican unhappiness of 2008/2012 is one of the factors that led to trump so maybe if there is enough on the left now maybe we can get an insane left redistribute the wealth chop off the heads of the wealthy candidate in 2024

Doorknob Slobber fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Nov 11, 2016

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

cat post

sadly no. you gotta trek out into the everglade hammocks to find them. but i have seen river otters and gators.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Beet Wagon posted:

If you're not taking a moment or two to savor the sweet, syrupy irony of Republicans going "Hey guys you have to respect the office" right now, man you're missing out.

respect, decorum, and common decency to you fellow man went out the window the moment Orange Cheeto was elected.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lastgirl posted:

cat post

does it feed a family of four?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

same. and i admit that i was wrong and that clinton can die in a grease fire along with her rapist husband.

lets not go down this path guys

Serf
May 5, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

we have all collectively been corncobbed

orange sky
May 7, 2007

In the election thread there was this post:

citybeatnik posted:

... so my mother just called to let me know that Trump is looking to hire people for the west wing and is specifically looking for people with no experience in DC, going "well it's a job I think you should apply, it's good to be around people that don't think the same thoughts you do right?".

"I find this man and the things he is channeling to be abhorrent." "GO WORK FOR HIM!"

Everyone missed it, but Trump's strategy is.. The best ever. "Replace everyone with people who haven't done this before." This can only go well.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

lets not go down this path guys

although I do gotta agree with this

let the Clintons go, there's no point in holding a grudge. Nothing matters but the future

also death is certain

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

orange sky posted:

In the election thread there was this post:

Everyone missed it, but Trump's strategy is.. The best ever. "Replace everyone with people who haven't done this before." This can only go well.

I don't know about you, but I'm excited to have a government operated by actual children.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Agrajag posted:

respect, decorum, and common decency to you fellow man went out the window the moment Orange Cheeto was elected.

seriously I can't help but laugh at the Republicans who are saying "wow I can't believe nobody is respecting Trump" without even thinking about how he broke every unsaid decorum in US politics

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Beet Wagon posted:

I don't know about you, but I'm excited to have a government operated by actual children.

how far will the secret service go in ignoring Trump's sexual habits I wonder

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Agrajag posted:

how far will the secret service go in ignoring Trump's sexual habits I wonder

Dude you're not thinking like a business mogul.

OBVIOUSLY YOU JUST HIRE CHILDREN AS THE SECRET SERVICE.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

comingafteryouall posted:

seriously I can't help but laugh at the Republicans who are saying "wow I can't believe nobody is respecting Trump" without even thinking about how he broke every unsaid decorum in US politics

it's the new paradigm, respect is a dying man's game and no longer belongs

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Beet Wagon posted:

lol are they actually doing this? someone on my feed tried that the next day and I told them in no uncertain terms that Trump would be treated no better or worse than Obama was

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

lol are they actually doing this? someone on my feed tried that the next day and I told them in no uncertain terms that Trump would be treated no better or worse than Obama was

I'm looking forward to having Trump abuse republicans in Congress.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Beet Wagon posted:

Dude you're not thinking like a business mogul.

OBVIOUSLY YOU JUST HIRE CHILDREN AS THE SECRET SERVICE.

OH MAN!

The Cheeto is going to have eastern european super model bodyguards isn't he? This is going to happen.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Not to mention the loving eight goddamn years that republican lawmakers and pundits spent pissing their pants and/or not doing their loving jobs over the "Kenyan Muslim who wants to kill America" lol

Or the guys who were threatening an organized armed rebellion if Hillary won lol

Or the guys who literally wanted to impeach and then execute President Obama based on whatever Breitbart article was hot that week lol

Just lol

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

it's the new paradigm, respect is a dying man's game and no longer belongs

its like the social contract that society relied on to function is slowly breaking down. I've decided to use the straight talk, no holds barred approach adopted from trump to dealing with people who support him.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

Yeah I've got a bunch of people trying to feed it to me. Couple even gave Maple Grandpa a pat on the back for saying he was open to working with Trump, like "there ya go, that's how congress should do it"

:psyduck:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Trump the first pepe meme president

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

etalian posted:

I'm looking forward to having Trump abuse republicans in Congress.

I'll believe it when I see it

They believe everything he does, they just don't like how blatant he is. Now that being super blatant is super validated, I expect Congressional GOP to act more like Trump going forward

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Agrajag posted:

OH MAN!

The Cheeto is going to have eastern european super model bodyguards isn't he? This is going to happen.

I sure loving hope so. Impeach if he doesn't imho

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

All they can hear is the cash register fam, they don't care lol. Feign some mock outrage to justify it as long as the money chute full o' money keeps falling onto my plate.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

sadly no. you gotta trek out into the everglade hammocks to find them. but i have seen river otters and gators.

figures, north still has plenty of alligators, ive been up close to like 5 ft away from them before. Haven't seen otters, but I did see a family of wild turkeys a couple years ago, it was cool.

That's the only good thing about florida other than its electoral college :v:

Agrajag posted:

does it feed a family of four?

Don't be stupid, we eat gators instead~

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Beet Wagon posted:

Yeah I've got a bunch of people trying to feed it to me. Couple even gave maple Grandpa a pat on the back for saying he was open to working with Trump, like "there ya go, that's how congress should do it"

:psyduck:

shut them down, tell them that you will be litigated and spamming every single misstep and failure of Trump's 24/7 for the next 4 years and they will have to answer for every single one of them if they want to continue to support the man

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Doorknob Slobber posted:

its like the social contract that society relied on to function is slowly breaking down. I've decided to use the straight talk, no holds barred approach adopted from trump to dealing with people who support him.

there is no social contract. if you want something you scream bitch dogwhistle insult bully and lie your way to it. morals don't matter, it only holds you back

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

If Kellyanne isn't WH Press Secretary, Trump's even dumber than I thought. She's the best frontman since Baghdad Bob.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Beet Wagon posted:

I sure loving hope so. Impeach if he doesn't imho

Steal the sexy bodyguard concept from Gaddafi, Mr Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

shut them down, tell them that you will be litigated and spamming every single misstep and failure of Trump's 24/7 for the next 4 years and they will have to answer for every single one of them if they want to continue to support the man

Oh you better believe I'm already all over that. I've been listening to people poo poo on my President for eight loving years, don't think for a second I'm not making the most out of my turn. Plus I'm a straight white guy so it's not like the death squads are gonna kill me.

Lastgirl posted:

figures, north still has plenty of alligators, ive been up close to like 5 ft away from them before. Haven't seen otters, but I did see a family of wild turkeys a couple years ago, it was cool.

That's the only good thing about florida other than its electoral college :v:

There's mad otters in most of the springs, at least up in the Ocala area. Also gators, but gators are basically everywhere, I even had one in my canal out back last year.

• Locked thread