Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/RollingStone/status/796890176610062337

lucky him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

apropos of gun / dog talk, circumstances permitting, non-cute dogs can be a great security solution for people who prefer not to have firearms in their homes

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

comingafteryouall posted:

Yeah, but the Republicans are going to be OK with doing this as long as they don't have to raise taxes to do it. AKA, privatizing and corporate partnerships.

Senate Turtle said he would block Trump's infrastructure plan

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Cyron posted:

don't kill yourself or other people you loving rear end in a top hat.

i'm tno going to kill myself or other people

i'm a stone poor mentally ill person who relies on government support to live

it's trump and his ilk that are going to be killing people

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
The new line among Idahoans is "White Republicans didn't riot in 08 or 12!"
Obviously riots are unwanted when compared with protests, but conservatives are equating the two words while also ignoring the fact that many people feel threatened right now. Many conservatives have never been faced with this. Barack Obama did not threaten entire segments of America either.
I also don't remember any riots in 2000 or 04 so there's also that

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

etalian posted:

I hope Trump teams up with Schumer to pass a more liberal one just to spite the turtle man

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Annual Prophet posted:

apropos of gun / dog talk, circumstances permitting, non-cute dogs can be a great security solution for people who prefer not to have firearms in their homes

well ill tell let you know when i need to borrow that monster to siege thermopile

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

since trump will have a congress behind him that can actually pass legislation there is like a 2% chance that hes a great president who completely revitalizes and transforms the republican party haha

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

oh he's going to transform the republican party all right

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Annual Prophet posted:

if someone tries to rob me I'll bust out the old BOOM POW perspective trick

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

NecroMonster posted:

oh he's going to transform the republican party all right

The GOP of 2005 is dead and buried

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Idiot Kicker posted:

The new line among Idahoans is "White Republicans didn't riot in 08 or 12!"
Obviously riots are unwanted when compared with protests, but conservatives are equating the two words while also ignoring the fact that many people feel threatened right now. Many conservatives have never been faced with this. Barack Obama did not threaten entire segments of America either.
I also don't remember any riots in 2000 or 04 so there's also that

who loving cares what they did or didn't do. respecting the office no longer matters. obstruct obstruct obstruct be an rear end in a top hat about it, lie about everything, and bully everyone opposed to you. there are no rules.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the country with by far the, no competition, the strongest military on the planet is about to become a fascist dictatorship

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

though the "trump was a secret democrat all along" dream kind of dies with each horrible cabinet consideration

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

etalian posted:

God I hope Trump and the GOPe renew their bad blood day 1. If Congress is smart they'll pass the stuff that they agree with Trump on before getting into the stuff that merits discussion, otherwise Trump is going to piss and moan about not getting his way and nothing will get done. Which might be good here? It's a long shot, but it turns out no one in politics has any idea what the gently caress so all things are possible.

Annual Prophet posted:

wanna pet that dog

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

NecroMonster posted:

the country with by far the, no competition, the strongest military on the planet is about to become a fascist dictatorship

no. the constitution is stronger than that.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump lost the popular vote.

#NotMyPresident

everything is going to suck and be terrible but at least it will be fun sharing a dozen anti-Trump facebook memes a day now that the fascists will be on the defensive about him

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
just lol if ur not training urself to stand in peoples blind spots right now

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Can I harness Alex Jones' meat-eating baby-making man-power or will he be too tainted by unregulated nootropic brainpillz? I don't want to assimilate and get brain aids or something.

it's spiritual, not physical, and his spirit is strong, strongly stupid and all, but strong and that's all that matters, the raw strength. it's like spirit protein.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Trash Trick posted:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

u wanna fight about the constitution??

french lies
Apr 16, 2008
gently caress 2016 continues its streak of destruction. :(

At this rate we'll have an atomic bomb being detonated in Seoul by the end of the year.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

1st amendment should only apply to non-profit entities imho

the fourth estate needs a shot across their bow

they're already planning a lavish inauguration party for Trump at their free speech celebration HQ

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Trash Trick posted:

though the "trump was a secret democrat all along" dream kind of dies with each horrible cabinet consideration

that was a really dumb dream like the time i dreamed i was fuckin this huge pile of jellybeans

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Trash Trick posted:

it's a piece of paper and a bunch of rules dude, it's not physical, it's not real, it's not magical, the only thing that gives it power is peoples wilingness to follow it AND THEY AREN'T WILLING TO FOLLOW IT

Serf
May 5, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Trump lost the popular vote.

#NotMyPresident

everything is going to suck and be terrible but at least it will be fun sharing a dozen anti-Trump facebook memes a day now that the fascists will be on the defensive about him

my mother asked me how to delete her Facebook because she was tired of seeing Trumpists celebrate

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

C-Euro posted:

wanna pet that dog

Neos are great

(terrifying, but great)

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Al! posted:

that was a really dumb dream like the time i dreamed i was fuckin this huge pile of jellybeans

ehhhh, he had a pretty long track record of being liberal before the last 10 years

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

that sounds like a great dream

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

etalian posted:

where did he say that?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Trash Trick posted:

house, senate, potus, scotus all controlled by Trumpists

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Trash Trick posted:

If you're not joking, please read about Merrick Garland and come back to me.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I think people are overlooking that unlike a Jeb! who would sign anything Trump is going to be starting slapfights with Congress for no reason half the time

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Trash Trick posted:

ehhhh, he had a pretty long track record of being liberal before the last 10 years

when i woke up my boxers were full of puffed rice

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
The oppo dumps can still happen right? Says incredibly depressed man surrounded by beer bottles

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i think the dudes who repeatedly talk about wanting to do unconstitutional things and are good friends with a bunch of fascist dictators will uphold the constitution

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Annual Prophet posted:

Neos are great

(terrifying, but great)

do they have nice marbling? i prefer my meat to have a healthy amount of marbling

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
So now that Trump is prez, does that mean that he has to be seen by actual competent doctors and not Dr. B.W. rear end? If so, how soon til the status of his almost certainly piss poor health is leaked? Does the presidential doctor have to keep filling his stimulant scrips?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Agrajag posted:

house, senate, potus, scotus all controlled by Trumpists

he doesnt have the scotus and i imagine the aging liberal judges will hold on w/ everything theyve got lest trump choose their successors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

lol @ everyone who isn't already at the acceptance stage, making contact with their local democratic offices and planning to work on a congressional campaign for 2018

future ain't written, get in the game.

• Locked thread