Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

NecroMonster posted:

It's going to be impossible to resist fascist america through traditional means

nukes are going to literally be the only chance the rest of the world has
jesus

i'm gonna call george soros and we're gonna start paying to prop up faux "grassroots movements" in order to get a lefty version of the 2010 tea party wave in congress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

So this is how it's going to be. I was thinking he might try to avoid using the twitter like a gently caress face since he is president elect but I guess not.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Serf posted:

look into buying an M1 Garand from the Civilian Marksmanship Program. Government surplus, possibly one of the best rifles in existence

join the fuckin NRA, get trained and get educated about gun safety, maintenance, etc

it's an American right that is evidently never gonna go away, so take advantage of it

One million times this. Liberals need to accept that gun control is a non-starter. It's not. We didn't do anything after Newtown, it is OVER.

Buy a gun, learn to use and maintain it. Cut the single-issue gun voters legs out from under them.

Gun violence sucks and it's a serious problem but it costs too drat much to keep fighting.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Gonna watch last nights South Park and come back with some real serious political opinions, get ready for it folks.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

I just keep thinking, "holy poo poo, the Republican strategy of just constantly making everything up and playing to the basest fears, taking down the entire government for weeks at a time, actually worked."

then I think "why am I surprised at this at all"

then I try and come up with some leftist lies and I just can't. that's our problem I guess.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

a helpful bear posted:

Bernie just sent me an email asking me to sign a petition for Keith Ellison to be elected as DNC Chair

It begins :getin:

Yesssss get in and also wtf bernie where's my email, grampa

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

awww yeah that's the stuff

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Very unfair those protesters not wanting to be oppressed by white racists. Very unfair. I hope he tweets more because he will just incite more. I want to know how much these protesters are getting paid though because $0 I'm getting loving scammed.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Seriously it's been what...48 hours at best since Hillary conceited and he's already complaining.

Why yes, yes, she has always been conceited. Looking down on flyover poors is good sport.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

crazy cloud posted:

https://go.berniesanders.com/page/s/keith-ellison-dnc

link from the email

send it to friends

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
stop being so unfair to the president of the united states you fguckers!!!!

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

crazy cloud posted:

did u donate $27

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvrO8iIZn_Y

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
oh my god he is still unhinged on loving twitter :allbuttons:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

NecroMonster posted:

It's going to be impossible to resist fascist america through traditional means

nukes are going to literally be the only chance the rest of the world has

I literally don't think this will all end in nuclear devastation and I'm the same person who thought Donald would never win the nomination and that Donald would never win the election.

Third time's a charm?

:unsmigghh:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i can't wait till trump tweets about someone being unfair to him while tanks roll over those people mushing them to paste

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
bc i didnt donate to bernie

i was actually a secret trump supporter this whole time. just so everyone who is reading this knows

;)

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

comingafteryouall posted:

I just keep thinking, "holy poo poo, the Republican strategy of just constantly making everything up and playing to the basest fears, taking down the entire government for weeks at a time, actually worked."

then I think "why am I surprised at this at all"

then I try and come up with some leftist lies and I just can't. that's our problem I guess.

Feels over reals 2016 nothingmatters

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

LmaoTheKid posted:

How did you not realize this when Hillary got SOS?

Because she was a candidate in the democratic primaries and had government experience as a junior senator. Not literally a campaign manager, a lovely sheriff, and some dude from Goldman Sachs.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

a helpful bear posted:

did u donate $27

During the primary days yes

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

My big fear of a Trump presidency is him checking out because it's hard and rubber-stamping the Republican agenda along with bringing in some loons in his cabinet. If he goes into teleprompter mode for 4 years he could coast along while tons of shady poo poo gets done and probably gets a 2nd term. I just don't think, though, that he can keep the ship afloat when he's constantly hit with criticism, protests, and scandals. He's going to break down and probably abuse the Presidency to get even in ridiculous schemes that rock him. Trump didn't win 2016 so much as Hillary blew it, so Trump being Trump plus an actual decent Dem could turnover 2020...Or Donna Brazile could just hold onto DNC chair to keep the field clear for Hillary 2020.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

logikv9 posted:

oh my god he is still unhinged on loving twitter :allbuttons:

Why did you think would happen?

This is the new normal, this is your President now.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

F'n bump bump fn

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

a helpful bear posted:

Bernie just sent me an email asking me to sign a petition for Keith Ellison to be elected as DNC Chair

It begins :getin:

Post link, I want to sign it

edit: already was posted! sorry!

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

a helpful bear posted:

bc i didnt donate to bernie

i was actually a secret trump supporter this whole time. just so everyone who is reading this knows

;)

:aaa:

Serf
May 5, 2011

navyjack posted:

One million times this. Liberals need to accept that gun control is a non-starter. It's not. We didn't do anything after Newtown, it is OVER.

Buy a gun, learn to use and maintain it. Cut the single-issue gun voters legs out from under them.

Gun violence sucks and it's a serious problem but it costs too drat much to keep fighting.

I know several people who literally only care about their right to own guns, mostly for hunting. I tried to explain multiple times that hunting and sporting weapons are not gonna be affected, to no avail

drop the gun control issue, we can try again in a generation or so

make it work for us, not against us

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

:stonklol:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
2065 history book passage:

"President Trump was a pioneer in Presidential communication. Famously know for calling his opponents 'a big poopoo head' on a platform known as 'Tweetr', he often fought and defeated his enemies using the Internet before finally discovering the nuclear codes that had been hidden under a pile of Jugs on his desk."

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
hail to the chief while he bitches at the nation

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

DryGoods posted:

My big fear ... Donna Brazile could just hold onto DNC chair to keep the field clear for Hillary 2020.

:staredog:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Phi230 posted:

holy poo poo my county's Democratic Party office has the most nite crew logo

No lie, if this was the Dem logo nationally, that'd be rad as gently caress, even without it kicking the rep elephant

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Here's the link again just in case you guys missed it:

https://go.berniesanders.com/page/s/keith-ellison-dnc

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

ok god dammit this is loving scary

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Trump is 100% going to get bored of being president and just like hang out with Putin and play golf while Pence approves mandatory electroshock therapy for left-handed children.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the best c-spam take on politics imo

poppy 4 prez :cheers:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

ShutteredIn posted:

Trump is 100% going to get bored of being president and just like hang out with Putin and play golf while Pence approves mandatory electroshock therapy for left-handed children.

thank god im only a manchild

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

it sounds like warren is ready to cry when talking about hillary

Serf
May 5, 2011

DryGoods posted:

My big fear of a Trump presidency is him checking out because it's hard and rubber-stamping the Republican agenda along with bringing in some loons in his cabinet. If he goes into teleprompter mode for 4 years he could coast along while tons of shady poo poo gets done and probably gets a 2nd term. I just don't think, though, that he can keep the ship afloat when he's constantly hit with criticism, protests, and scandals. He's going to break down and probably abuse the Presidency to get even in ridiculous schemes that rock him. Trump didn't win 2016 so much as Hillary blew it, so Trump being Trump plus an actual decent Dem could turnover 2020...Or Donna Brazile could just hold onto DNC chair to keep the field clear for Hillary 2020.

the knives are out in the Democratic party and I hope they stay out and people howl for blood on this one

get involved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Lastgirl posted:

the best c-spam take on politics imo

poppy 4 prez :cheers:

poppy needs a pop filter when she dubs

• Locked thread