Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Lastgirl posted:

will he be nuking kayne because he dissed him or because kayne sucks?

Kanye lives in LA so he will do it to crush his spirit since trump ain't breaking any backs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Lastgirl posted:

will he be nuking kayne because he dissed him or because kayne sucks?

Mods?

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools, and — you have to — and on military bases. My first day, it gets signed, okay? My first day. There’s no more gun-free zones

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

that's a pretty good impression

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Donald Trump posted:

I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools, and — you have to — and on military bases. My first day, it gets signed, okay? My first day. There’s no more gun-free zones

Our long national nightmare is finally over thanks to common sense

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Man these FYGM people are going to be so loving bummed their investments are going to tank because our idiot president provides literally no national financial stability and instills zero investor faith.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Donald Trump posted:

God I can't wait to get shot by some pissed off boot on base

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Did the futures market dip at all when the president-elect dehumanized and dismissed protestors or does that not affect mr market lmfao

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

crazy cloud posted:

Did the futures market dip at all when the president-elect dehumanized and dismissed protestors or does that not affect mr market lmfao

UP! UP! UP!!!!!!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ShutteredIn posted:

UP! UP! UP!!!!!!

lmfaooooooo

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Internet posted:

Man these FYGM people are going to be so loving bummed their investments are going to tank because our idiot president provides literally no national financial stability and instills zero investor faith.

Yeah, I tried to explain poo poo like this to my little sister and her boyfriend but they were basically like 'don't care, I don't have a 401k or stocks or a full time job' Younger people who voted for trump have no memory of 2007-~2010 chock full of fun like foreclosures everywhere, RIFs at large companies on an almost monthly basis. It's more of "gently caress You, I don't have anything anyway".

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Donald Trump posted:

what about free gun zones? can we get some?

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

mastershakeman posted:

turns out it was totally ok to be a jerk to Obama because the Dems are gonna be a jerk to trump

obama didn't complain on twitter about it and blame the media

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Your money isn't even safe in a pillowcase, we gonna have some bonafide greenbacks boys. Keep em in plastic and seal them away so your grand children's grandchildren's grandchildren will have a nice nest egg of old rear end collectors items to trade in for rubles.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This is a good thing
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/796852677544124416

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
hillary clinton will be a happier person out of public life

we'll see boehner pics of her and envy how relaxed she is

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

well its a better post-election loss photo than a disheveled romney pumping gas i'll give it that

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

hiding out in the woods

sounds right

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Pomp posted:

obama didn't complain on twitter about it and blame the media
or did he

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx

crazy cloud posted:

Believe me, we're in a bubble. We have artificially low interest rates, we have a stock market that, frankly, has been good to me, but be careful of a bubble because what you've seen in the past might be small potatoes compared to what happens.

So be very, very careful.

And strengthen our military and take care of our vets. So, so important. [applause] Sadly, the american dream is dead.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh god dem HQ's in VA are being attacked

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

cams posted:

or did he

He did!

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Donald Trump posted:

Believe me, we're in a bubble. We have artificially low interest rates, we have a stock market that, frankly, has been good to me, but be careful of a bubble because what you've seen in the past might be small potatoes compared to what happens.

And strengthen our military and take care of our vets. So, so important. [applause] Sadly, the american dream is dead.

lol

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

I hope Hillary stays in the woods forever.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Snake posted:

really? on cnn or something?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Snake posted:

link?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Donald Trump posted:

rip

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Plinkey posted:

really? on cnn or something?

https://twitter.com/vademocrats/status/796717138732060673

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Girlfriend and I decided to watch the Purge movies for date night tonight so we can get better acquainted with our new America.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

Don't worry, idiot liberals are on it

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Plinkey posted:

Yeah, I tried to explain poo poo like this to my little sister and her boyfriend but they were basically like 'don't care, I don't have a 401k or stocks or a full time job' Younger people who voted for trump have no memory of 2007-~2010 chock full of fun like foreclosures everywhere, RIFs at large companies on an almost monthly basis. It's more of "gently caress You, I don't have anything anyway".

This is my favourite screenshot to send to people, trump's tax plan literally raises taxes on families with more than 2 children (tends to be Christian families) while giving wall street executives big tax breaks.

They fell for his whole schtick so hard, and now the snake gonna git 'em.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ShutteredIn posted:

I hope Hillary stays in the woods forever.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

re read that gop hq was vandalized

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Donald Trump posted:

You can just go kick rocks, buddy.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

they won't get anything

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh they already met their goal

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Anyone who complains about Republicans not donating to this should probably think long and hard about where they landed on the issue a month ago.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Lol

I swear, I wasn't home in RVA today, it wasn't me

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
This is about Zach the DNC staffer standing up and chewing out Donna Brazile:

A third attendee told HuffPost that, despite Zach’s blow-up, there was “overwhelming” support for Brazile in the room. Her motivational words “had some staffers in tears,” per this attendee, and Brazile spoke to Zach’s concerns after he left.

“If he had stayed, he would have heard that,” this person said.

Tear up the DNC from top to bottom. Leave the foundation and have something new for 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Doorknob Slobber posted:

re read that gop hq was vandalized

whelp fash bashed

• Locked thread