Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Carlosologist posted:

Bulma Black would be the most dangerous character in the series

I think Bulma would win out on that swap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

taking over bulma wouldn't make zamasu smarter so the only loser in that scenario is vegeta

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Manatee Cannon posted:

taking over bulma wouldn't make zamasu smarter so the only loser in that scenario is vegeta

Vegeta getting a wife that is now incredibly strong in addition to being brilliant? Totally a win for him.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
But then Zamasu wouldn't be with his true love.Zamasu

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The real danger would be if Buu absorbed Bulma. He would absorb her intelligence, and become the universes greatest monster:
+ =

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

Vegeta getting a wife that is now incredibly strong in addition to being brilliant? Totally a win for him.

he doesn't get a wife tho, he gets a husband

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Manatee Cannon posted:

he doesn't get a wife tho, he gets a husband

I pretty sure Black is the husband, and Zamasu is the wife. Its why he needed to be immortal in the first place.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Rutibex posted:

The real danger would be if Buu absorbed Bulma. He would absorb her intelligence, and become the universes greatest monster:
+ =

Didn't the other Buu already do that?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Spiderdrake posted:

He definitely trained, but I feel like that would only make it worse? This filthy monkey ningen walks up and is like "Your godhood? Big deal. All your hard work? That's nothing, my hair turns blue, bitch"

Basically "there's always somebody stronger" but then Zamasu says "but that's not FAIR!"

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Blockhouse posted:

1. basically gently caress episode of bardock

Episode of Bardock is fine, it's part of Dragon ball Heroes canon, no TG Dragon ball canon.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I just found bardock a way more interesting character when he was more of a dick, but later series really tried to turn him into a good guy.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Bardock is way better as a typical rear end in a top hat saiyan, and i mean that unironically

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I liked hating the Saiyan race. Like, it's horrific what happened to them but at the same time they were a planet of loving super angry violent people that were totally down and eager to be the space mafia. It made Goku a complete aberration, and I really dug that. Of course, if that were true it would make Vegeta even more impressive since he's managed to achieve something similar to Goku without the brain breaking head wound as a child.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Shinjobi posted:

I liked hating the Saiyan race. Like, it's horrific what happened to them but at the same time they were a planet of loving super angry violent people that were totally down and eager to be the space mafia. It made Goku a complete aberration, and I really dug that. Of course, if that were true it would make Vegeta even more impressive since he's managed to achieve something similar to Goku without the brain breaking head wound as a child.

He did have to die a few times though.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Fair point. I guess if you consider how rarely people change in their given lifetimes, Vegeta getting like 4 chances to make things right just makes him look like a moron.

Good. Vegeta sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Maybe every time he died, he got put through that soul purification process from the Janemba movie for a bit.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Blockhouse posted:

1. basically gently caress episode of bardock

2. I believe you'll find its 10% luck 20% skill 15% concentrated power of will

3. even so zamasu definitely wouldn't see it that way

maybe but people keep saying "genius" and "prodigy" in reference to him and that's generally DB talk for "just naturally super good"

I love you

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Rutibex posted:

+ =

Oh. My. Glob. Why did I never put that together?

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

I want to see evil Puar, with the ability to morph into a huge Oozaru sized monster.

With a Puar face. :3

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

guys, tomorrow the strongest character returns to anime. it's amazing times we live in

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Carlosologist posted:

guys, tomorrow the strongest character returns to anime. it's amazing times we live in

Bulma has been in the anime for a while now though.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Black killed Bulma.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Carlosologist posted:

It's always been obvious Vegito was stronger than Gogeta, but Gogeta was always the cooler looking one. I really wanted to see them give Gogeta a try before resorting to Vegito.

Edit: Also to um... er... canonize him?

pik_d fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Nov 11, 2016

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

sassassin posted:

Black killed Bulma.

Bit of a dick move imo, to kill Bulma.

But yeah it's good to have Vegito back

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

sassassin posted:

Black killed Bulma.

Who is more critical to defeating Black: Bulma, inventor of the time machine, or anyone else would have been died or helpless three times over with Bulma?

Likewise if Bulma hadn't invented the time machine and a heart medication for Goku everyone would have died to Androids and then Cell.

Bulma is the strongest.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

Who is more critical to defeating Black: Bulma, inventor of the time machine, or anyone else would have been died or helpless three times over with Bulma?

Likewise if Bulma hadn't invented the time machine and a heart medication for Goku everyone would have died to Androids and then Cell.

Bulma is the strongest.

A support player would think that, wouldn't they.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Barudak posted:

A support player would think that, wouldn't they.

The secret is that I am of course completely right. :colbert:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Carlosologist posted:

Making me think it is Saturday is BAD

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

but tomorrow is saturday!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
bulma has the same level of power as a bird that shits out new timelines on the reg

which is a lot

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Vegito is the best and I am so excited for tomorrow

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

CharlestheHammer posted:

But then Zamasu wouldn't be with his true love.Zamasu

This hasn't been posted in a while. This is the best scene in Dragon Ball Super.

Zamasu
Nov 4, 2016

I'm just being self-absorbed.
It doesn't matter if no one's listening.

lezard_valeth posted:

This hasn't been posted in a while. This is the best scene in Dragon Ball Super.

:agreed:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

pik_d posted:

It's always been obvious Vegito was stronger than Gogeta, but Gogeta was always the cooler looking one. I really wanted to see them give Gogeta a try before resorting to Vegito.

Edit: Also to um... er... canonize him?

I think during the multiverse tournament Gogeta will get a try. maybe there will be a gimmick where you try your universe's best technique against an opponent. Potara would have to be ruled because domain of the gods and they're multiversal, so we will see Veku then Gogeta

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

can't believe toei let spoilers leak smh

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

ImpAtom posted:

Bulma is the strongest.
Wouldn't there not be extra Time Rings floating around if not for Bulma making the time machine? Isn't that why Black is making GBS threads on Future Trunks' particular time line?

Augus posted:

can't believe toei let spoilers leak smh
Brutal.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

OB_Juan posted:

Wouldn't there not be extra Time Rings floating around if not for Bulma making the time machine? Isn't that why Black is making GBS threads on Future Trunks' particular time line?

Without Bulma Future Trunk's particular timeline would be dominated by killing cyborgs so strong they dwarf the power of the galactic emperor who terrorized everyone. Even assuming they eventually got taken down by... let's say Yajirobi, then Majin Buu will get freed before too long and the Supreme Kai will presumably get killed in the process of stopping him if anyone can, also taking out Beerus. That leaves Zamasu's crazy rear end unchecked and his mortal hatred would probably end up coming out anyway so everyone would be hosed because there was nobody to stop them.

Bulma is the only thing that gives people a fighting chance. :colbert:

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

ImpAtom posted:

Even assuming they eventually got taken down by... let's say Yajirobi, then Majin Buu will get freed before too long

What

Flippinlikebirds
Feb 2, 2007
I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with Fuck Mountain.

Raserys posted:

Bardock is way better as a typical rear end in a top hat saiyan, and i mean that unironically

Same, but about Vegeta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I'm not sure what is unclear about that?

• Locked thread