Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

gregday posted:

Ryan is talking about phasing out medicare. Meaning the old fucks who voted for trump will get it until they die. It's the next generation that gets screwed.

It's a hell of a scam, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

confused
Oct 3, 2003

It's just business.

Typo posted:

nah this is trumpland in reality the all those agencies are gonna be too busy launching coups against each other to start a war on the american public

It looks like there is a good chance Steven Bannon will become Chief of Staff. I'm sure everything is going to be fine.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

comingafteryouall posted:

HOW THE gently caress DO PEOPLE FALL FOR THIS poo poo

a simple little check on Austin's weather today shows there probably wasn't rain.

Anybody from Austin want to confirm?

haha this is literally what the russians said about euromaiden

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

lmao 46.9% of this country didn't even vote

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
watching protest streams, amazed at the stupidity of trump supporters who turn up at anti trump protests, realize that actually racist pricks are the minority and get shouted down and then cry about it it in an interview.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

a two term former president who is still incredibly popular amongst the working class none the less, jfc

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lmao 46.9% of this country didn't even vote

So it's like what put David Cameron into power in the UK. Except I think more voted there.

Serf
May 5, 2011

*extremely foghorn leghorn voice*

now I may be just a simple country corncob, but I know a thing or two about how nothing matters

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

a simple little check on Austin's weather today shows there probably wasn't rain.

Jesus gently caress even if they WERE brought in by bus that doesn't make it a loving conspiracy. That just means one of the dildos I'm the facebook group said "hey let's get a donation going for people who want to come but live in the next town over."

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Yep just a bunch of guys who were preparing to incite armed rebellion against the federal govt 24 hours ago complaining about protesting, literally a constitutionally protected right

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

But in general, Bill Clinton’s viewpoint of fighting for the working class white voters was often dismissed with a hand wave by senior members of the team as a personal vendetta to win back the voters who elected him, from a talented but aging politician who simply refused to accept the new Democratic map.

Hahah holy poo poo, wow.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Serf posted:

*extremely foghorn leghorn voice*

now I may be just a simple country corncob, but I know a thing or two about how nothing matters

Now I s-I say, I say death is certain.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

"Clinton’s advisers have explained to the stunned candidate that she lost the race of her life in large part due to Comey’s October Surprise — they said their plan of winning college-educated white voters and turning out record levels of Latinos was working until Republican-leaning supporters shifted back to Trump in the wake of Comey’s bombshell letter, 11 days before the election, and the necessary enthusiasm among Latinos and African-Americans could not hold. By the time he released his clearance letter on the Sunday before the election, it was too late to re-energize voters."

lmao, do everything you can to dodge consequences and responsibility

go away for ever, clintonites

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Lastgirl posted:

is he gonan airlift his tower and just drop it right in front of the white house

the white house will just be a facade entrance type of deal

don't be silly!

he'll move the white house to NYC.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Oh Snapple! posted:

But in general, Bill Clinton’s viewpoint of fighting for the working class white voters was often dismissed with a hand wave by senior members of the team as a personal vendetta to win back the voters who elected him, from a talented but aging politician who simply refused to accept the new Democratic map.

Hahah holy poo poo, wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWphqA1Slrw

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Oh Snapple! posted:

Hahah holy poo poo, wow.

yes the new democratic map of uh...losing wisconsin michigan and pennsylvania

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

well, at least we can still take joy in a perfect pump :unsmith: 10 bucks on the dot tonight!

Oh, and my boss is protesting.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
its amazing that they ignored Bill loving Clinton the DNC deserved this loss.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Oh Snapple! posted:

Hahah holy poo poo, wow.

lol

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

confused posted:

Fox News (Fair and Balanced (tm)):
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/trump-protests-intensify-as-doubts-swirl-about-spontaneity.html

This is going to end in a civil war. I can't wait until Trump has control of the National Guard, NSA, CIA and FBI. He is going to use them with an iron fist and Fox News will cheer him on the whole way.

stoke those flames fox news

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Totally not surprised. All the Trump people on my FB feed heaved a sigh of relief that HRC wouldn't be president, and now they want you to :wrongful: about Trump or anything going on around the country involving him and post about anything, anything at all instead (including the one Kasich guy who was "forced" to vote Trump).

:cry: "quit posting those twitter pages showing people being harrassed. It's all fake! All of it! except for the black thugs beating that guy at the traffic stop! Project Veritas told me so!! Liberals are the real racists!1!! I'm not racist!!!"

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Agrajag posted:

its amazing that they ignored Bill loving Clinton the DNC deserved this loss.

tbf bill clinton really did gently caress up in 2008

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

that dodd-frank market is such a honeypot trap for moronic Trump users, end date is 12/31/2016 lmao

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I think ... those are students coming back from the annual state marching band contest. When I was heading back from Austin on the same day (it was raining) there was a ton of similar buses stopped at a gas station in Temple. All high school teens.

So yeah.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Oh Florida is arguably the most purple state in America right now? Probably better lose the poo poo out of it, what with it being full of working class people and all ~ an adviser to the most prepared candidate in the election

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

The Trumpites on my FB feed just keep posting videos of Trump supporters being swarmed by "BLACK MOBS" and "PAYED PROTESTERS" with sad descriptors about how sick they all are and how much hate demonrats have in their heart. They really are sore winners

It's very weird to taste victorious (?) cucktears, when I myself was the one who was owned

Serf
May 5, 2011

death matters

nothing is certain

nothing is death

certain matters

matters is nothing

certain death

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Typo posted:

he did actually get elected president, though

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Democrats: owned so hard the world turned inside out

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Typo posted:

yet his advice proved to be correct if they had listened and followed it

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

that dodd-frank market is such a honeypot trap for moronic Trump users, end date is 12/31/2016 lmao

to be fair the House could always choose to pass it now... but it makes a lot more sense that they'd wait for Trump to be in office

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Serf posted:

death matters

nothing is certain

nothing is death

certain matters

matters is nothing

certain death

Serf
May 5, 2011

all this talk of "keep Bill Clinton away from the campaign" and "he is toxic because of the sex scandal" and the motherfucker was right all along

this chucklefuck political party omg

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

like, bill clinton is most likely a creep and i'm glad the clintons are done with politics forever most likely but for a campaign to ignore the advice of someone who was actually elected president is top-level stupidity

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Beet Wagon posted:

Oh Florida is arguably the most purple state in America right now? Probably better lose the poo poo out of it, what with it being full of working class people and all ~ an adviser to the most prepared candidate in the election

When they take away Medicare who knows what the olds are going to do. I mean other than die off slightly faster, that is.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Serf posted:

all this talk of "keep Bill Clinton away from the campaign" and "he is toxic because of the sex scandal" and the motherfucker was right all along

this chucklefuck political party omg

they let bill clinton out in public but ignored him behind closed doors lol

it's literally the exact opposite of what they should have done. it's amazing.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
The protesters should be in front of DNC offices, not bitching about Trump.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

LmaoTheKid posted:

por que no los dos?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

SpaceGoku posted:

"Clinton’s advisers have explained to the stunned candidate that she lost the race of her life in large part due to Comey’s October Surprise — they said their plan of winning college-educated white voters and turning out record levels of Latinos was working until Republican-leaning supporters shifted back to Trump in the wake of Comey’s bombshell letter, 11 days before the election, and the necessary enthusiasm among Latinos and African-Americans could not hold. By the time he released his clearance letter on the Sunday before the election, it was too late to re-energize voters."

lmao, do everything you can to dodge consequences and responsibility

go away for ever, clintonites

yeah but i will say, the comey thing was the last nail in the coffin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

LmaoTheKid posted:

They're allowed to be pissed about both the past and the future yo

• Locked thread