Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

kylej posted:

If that cat comes over here one more time I'm gonna gently caress it.

My wive 'avorced me, then I went gay for a while.

poo poo, I gotta listen to that again, it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
I've got a 12 inch cock and a bad attitude, it is. I beat the poo poo out of my wife.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
"Then I went gay for a while" never fails to make me laugh.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Congratulations to the first President to ever appear on the Howard Stern show a lot and say a lot of crazy poo poo

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

misdirectomy posted:

Congratulations to the first President to ever appear on the Howard Stern show a lot and say a lot of crazy poo poo

Supreme Court Justice Howard Stern

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Howard shouldn't have said he wasn't supporting Trump. Maybe he could have got a presidential interview.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
Unfunniest segment ever: Bernie and Trump impersonations.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Moniker posted:

Unfunniest segment ever: Bernie and Trump impersonations.

Fixed that for ya.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Welp, after that shitshow last night (and the high-potential for one going forward), I need this today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr0Gs0uWhVM

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Brent seriously thought Hillary would win 40 states.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Ahhh...you Stern guys finally are getting a good dose of Brent. I miss his crazy pothead conspiracy rants.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

This really is the best prank call they ever pulled off, complete with Artie's reaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dub4b1AcbAA

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Former Human posted:

Brent seriously thought Hillary would win 40 states.

I was just listening to the original bet on my way home from work yesterday... before sitting down to several hours of coverage of Hillary losing.

Did they wax him today?

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Squashy Nipples posted:

Did they wax him today?

Happening Monday.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Believe it or not, I have some friends who are gay.

Dun-un-dun-dun-da-dun-dun-duuuuuuuunnnnnnnn...

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Bonzo posted:

Ahhh...you Stern guys finally are getting a good dose of Brent. I miss his crazy pothead conspiracy rants.

Just don't give him Jack Daniels.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I wonder if Howard will start sucking up to President Trump.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

One good thing about the show right now is there's no Scott DePace to suck Trump's dick on air every day.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
I miss Scott Depace.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

musclecoder posted:

Just don't give him Jack Daniels.

I dont want to drink Jack Daniels ever again IN MY LIFE!

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
I want to say that I find Howard's formula for interviewing musicians really loving annoying.

"Here's a fact someone wrote from me about this song, I'm going to read it and play a clip."

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

burmart posted:

I want to say that I find Howard's formula for interviewing musicians really loving annoying.

"Here's a fact someone wrote from me about this song, I'm going to read it and play a clip."

Don't forget "Do you just sit down and write that song really quickly?"

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Moniker posted:

Meh, I share Howard's fascination with "the moment of creation", so I don't care that it's same question. If the artist feels like sharing, they usually have interesting responses.

And yeah, it seems true that the biggest hits were almost always written the quickest.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I dont want to drink Jack Daniels ever again IN MY LIFE!

That was a hosed up bit. Wasn't that with Brent and Moonshine Miller? Brent totally broke down.

Bubba is terrible nowadays, I really just listen to the Billy Madison Show now. It's pretty funny.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Mr Hands Colon posted:

That was a hosed up bit. Wasn't that with Brent and Moonshine Miller? Brent totally broke down.

Bubba is terrible nowadays, I really just listen to the Billy Madison Show now. It's pretty funny.

Yeah that bit went from funny to "holy poo poo!" really quick.

http://www.btls.com/video/bubbaraw/moon-shine-miller-vs-angry-jack-daniels-brent.html

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Moniker posted:

Beats his question for actors: "How do you remember all those lines"

Jerry Seinfeld had the best response - "What are you my uncle?"

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
I would just like to apologize to my wife Nancy for the Jessica Hahn bathtub incident.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I just googled her to see what she's been up to recently. She looks good for 57 but I'd never know that was her based on her new look.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bonzo posted:

I just googled her to see what she's been up to recently. She looks good for 57 but I'd never know that was her based on her new look.

:eyepop:

Good for her that she's in good shape. But yeah, I'm not sure I believe that's actually her. :)

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

prefect posted:

:eyepop:

Good for her that she's in good shape. But yeah, I'm not sure I believe that's actually her. :)

I'd still totally give her the best 15 seconds of my life. I owe that to my 16-year-old self.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Bonzo posted:

I'd still totally give her the best 15 seconds of my life. I owe that to my 16-year-old self.

That article in Penthouse about Jessica sleeping with the neighbor boy... that generated a lot of adolescent fantasies for me.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

prefect posted:

A lot of people may not know or even remember but she was dancing with heroin pretty much the apparent same time as Artie...last few years of Sirius. She even alluded to Suboxone usage when he had his heroin revelation.

It's a hell of a drug. Do never ever do opiates.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Don't do acid or it might ruin your good ideas

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Evil Agita posted:

Don't do acid or it might ruin your good ideas

Man I know I am in the minority with most of you but inside the lovable shell of a person that is Richard, beats the heart of a pure moron.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

That video isn't loading for me and I really wanted to watch it (I want to hear Brent flip his poo poo), so I searched for it on Youtube and this came up for some reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haOUla7dKMs

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Caper posted:

That video isn't loading for me and I really wanted to watch it (I want to hear Brent flip his poo poo), so I searched for it on Youtube and this came up for some reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haOUla7dKMs

I have the whole show available but its close to a 4 hour show that day....but the whole show features them drinking and getting drunker. The last hour is probably the best I guess.
I'll upload somewhere in a minute

Hour 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgDjuZ2eSsY

Hour 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9fvVqkQf1I

Mr Lance Murdock fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Nov 11, 2016

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bonzo posted:

Oofah

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Copyright take down!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Lifespan posted:

Copyright take down!

only part two though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bonzo posted:

only part two though.

Part 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x51nfxv