Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

So he just ignores him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Roger Goodell looks hella old

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
If Trump fires Goodell he might become the greatest person in America history. Also return the teams to the cities so we can all be as good as Green Bay.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

ROFL

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Well it's not like Trump said anything about hitting them

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
This is it. This is the night the Browns win a football game

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Tom Sellout posted:

This is it. This is the night the Browns win a football game

Lol no

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Eh I could see it

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Joe Flacco is not Elite this season, and Marshal Yanda is out. The Browns will embarrass themselves like usual but might be able to squeeze this turd out. Hue's gonna throw out a bunch of hilarious formations and trick plays. Terrelle Pryor is good

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
The Browns should have beat the Ravens in their last meeting. It's probably going to happen tonight. The Ravens aren't the super strong home team they used to be.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
It's up to the trash fire defense if the browns win. Fuckers can't cover or tackle.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Chichevache posted:

If Trump fires Goodell he might become the greatest person in America history. Also return the teams to the cities so we can all be as good as Green Bay.

Trump is going to hire him as Secretary of Sport.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ches Neckbeard posted:

It's up to the trash fire defense if the browns win. Fuckers can't cover or tackle.

The Ravens specialize in making lovely defenses look great(or at least competent). Redskins supposedly had this terrible 4th quarter defense but when they played the Ravens it was 3-and-out, 3-and-out, 3-and-out. Steelers had a bad defense but aside from one freak play to Wallace where he got by them, we didn't really accomplish much. That was our only TD on offense all day.

This is their best chance for a win the rest of the season I think, unless they play a garbage game late in the year.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Nov 11, 2016

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Kawalimus posted:

The Ravens specialize in making lovely defenses look great(or at least competent). Redskins supposedly had this terrible 4th quarter defense but when they played the Ravens it was 3-and-out, 3-and-out, 3-and-out. Steelers had a bad defense but aside from one freak play to Wallace where he got by them, we didn't really accomplish much. That was our only TD on offense all day.

This is their best chance for a win the rest of the season I think, unless they play a garbage game late in the year.

The Steelers defense isn't that bad when Shazier and Heyward aren't injured and on the sidelines. It isn't great by any measure, but it isn't embarrassing when those two play

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

The Steelers defense isn't that bad when Shazier and Heyward aren't injured and on the sidelines. It isn't great by any measure, but it isn't embarrassing when those two play

We still should have done better and had lots of boneheaded penalties. We should have got more than one TD, and without that punt block we probably would have wound up losing the way the Steelers started moving the ball toward the end.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Eat poo poo Rog and eat poo poo as well Jay Cutler

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Tonight is Browns v Ravens. Why did I think all week that it was Browns v Bengals? I could have sworn I saw a Browns Bengals commercial

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

blue squares posted:

Tonight is Browns v Ravens. Why did I think all week that it was Browns v Bengals? I could have sworn I saw a Browns Bengals commercial

Ohio doesn't deserve a victory this week <:mad:>

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Ohio doesn't deserve a victory this week <:mad:>

Or ever, tbqh

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

I, too, cannot relate to anybody suffering a violation of their rights unless they are closely related to me.

--An old white guy

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol of course

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

:lol:

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

This has got to be one of the greatest plays in all football. Top 10 at least.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Today we added a new voice component to a facial recognition system that we are testing in house. The camera locates faces and then matches against a database of enrolled pictures. The idea is that it matches a face and says the name of the person who was matched, or alerts law enforcement that a person has a warrant, or something like that .

We enrolled Pats fan coworker and programmed the system to say, "Tom Brady is a criminal" every time he walks by it.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Ehud posted:

Today we added a new voice component to a facial recognition system that we are testing in house. The camera locates faces and then matches against a database of enrolled pictures. The idea is that it matches a face and says the name of the person who was matched, or alerts law enforcement that a person has a warrant, or something like that .

We enrolled Pats fan coworker and programmed the system to say, "Tom Brady is a criminal" every time he walks by it.

I've got to admit, Skynet/Big Brother is a lot less terrifying when it's solely used to troll the poo poo out of people.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ehud posted:

Ehud that is terrifying also hilarious

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Metapod posted:

Ehud that is terrifying also hilarious

Pretty much this.

But thank you for doing this to him.

Could you take it farther and add BB as "greatest cheater of all time"?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Ehud posted:

This is fantastic.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Randy Gregory smoked weed again and is now Josh Gordoned forever.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I haven't really been paying attention to TFF the last couple of months, is the discord group still a thing, or did that die off?

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Thaddius the Large posted:

I haven't really been paying attention to TFF the last couple of months, is the discord group still a thing, or did that die off?

https://discord.gg/SZT5mHs

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Bueno, thanks

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kalli posted:

Always draft the weed guy

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

Aaron Hernandez posted:

Always draft the weed guy

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/whoa-nfl-may-consider-fewer-commercials-help-improve-television-ratings.html

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Kalli posted:

welp, so much for that career

was worth a shot

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Please god

just remove the Score > Commercial > Kickoff > Commercial sequence if anything. People have hated it for years and it has never made sense. A commercial break after a score makes sense. Not two.

and maybe a little more variety because it's possible to see the same ad twice in one break, for sure in subsequent breaks

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Maybe they could squeeze in a commercial between a touchdown and the extra point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
So far in 2016, Flags per game is averaging 16.82. In 2015, it was 16.21; 2014 was 15.91; 2013 was 13.62

• Locked thread