Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/797181578246057984

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

tbh I think healthcare would cost a lot less if we axed an entire middleman industry, people gonna be richer and healthier

We can offer them job retraining to make windmills or build the wall.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Venom Snake posted:

The people acting like Trump Isn't Actually Going To Be That Bad are loving stupid

https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/797173417908826113

at the very least he is keeping preexisting clause dead and the age thing alive and maybe infrastructure works, other then that its all stupid horseshit.

well fat reek is officially hosed and probably going to jail at least. Pence will pick loving monsters though, i wouldn't be surprised if the culture war right comes back now with vengeance. also who wants to bed his kids and relatives are gonna get cabinant positions.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Venom Snake posted:

that sentence isn't wrong. it wasn't a proper progressive left platform but it was the farthest the dems have gone in the general in recent memory.

They had to. Hillary had to. Otherwise bernie would have been winning the primary votes by 80% during the later ones. He didn't end up winning the primary, but he certainly got poo poo going.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/797181996355166208

Serf
May 5, 2011

"the Democrats did this"

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015
just went out to protest trump and when i came home my bedroom was full of nazi flags n my wife was wearing an iron cross. help?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Jaminjami posted:

just went out to protest trump and n when i came home my bedroom was full of nazi flags n my wife was wearing an iron cross. help?

sieg

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Serf posted:

"the Democrats did this"

yes, they got played like a fiddle and did nothing to prevent it

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

you think that matters? hahahaha you fool. nothing matters this is Trumpmerica

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Agreed.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Jaminjami posted:

just went out to protest trump and when i came home my bedroom was full of nazi flags n my wife was wearing an iron cross. help?

sound like ur america is p great tho

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Jaminjami posted:

hold on dont freak out yet..... Is this about heritage or hate??????

Serf
May 5, 2011

Karl Barks posted:

yes, they got played like a fiddle and did nothing to prevent it

lol nope

obstructionist republicans have again hosed over their own base but will convince them that it was the dems' fault

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/forgotten-class-trump-voters-democrats

quote:

I got talking to the woman, Contessa Hammel. She was 43 and worked at the convenience store at a local Speedway gas station after four years in the military. And this was the first time she was voting in 25 years of eligibility.

I asked Hammel why she'd held back all those years. "I didn't want to make an unintelligent decision," she said, in a tone that suggested she was well aware of what an admission that was. But this year's Republican nominee was different, she said. "He makes it simple for people like me," she said. "He puts it clearly."

BREAKING NEWS: Trump voters appear to not be that intelligent.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I am deeply concerned that Patrick Stewart is the next beloved celebrity that is going to die

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Well when you say things like vote for me and your dreams will come true.....

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
The first national tragedy Trump presides over is going to be something alright. Imagine the Trump response to something like Hurricane Sandy

I'm at the point now where my thoughts are "Jesus, trump is really going to be president. This is going to be wild. I should volunteer more"

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015

Al! posted:

hold on dont freak out yet..... Is this about heritage or hate??????
there's many green frogs in my bathtub?

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: Their votes matter anyway

Now figure out a way to get her to vote for the Dems

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Louisgod posted:

I am deeply concerned that Patrick Stewart is the next beloved celebrity that is going to die

why

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Serf
May 5, 2011

comingafteryouall posted:

First we need to change what the Dems are in order to be palatable

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

unshook nate being smug, as he deserves tbh

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/797185481482059776

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

impenetrable (except by donuts)

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
you people whine so much , most of you are well off and white and yet you worry about this . daddy will take care of you

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I can't believe I have to submit to Nate Silver and Bill Mitchell

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

The dream of an enlightened populace that can make rational decisions about how society organizes itself is dead.

Education is going to get worse. People are going to continue to be stupid. Emotional social media is how you win now.

Facebook and Twitter have destroyed our discourse because they let these people have their voice matter.

Either adapt or die.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Serf posted:

lol nope

obstructionist republicans have again hosed over their own base but will convince them that it was the dems' fault

Bluh I hope they're hitting diminishing returns on that bullshit already.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/797185823611514880

emails~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

comingafteryouall posted:

We already did. 4 years of Trump are going to peel off enough people who are dumb enough to vote for Trump but smart enough to tell when they got hosed.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

a.lo posted:

I can't believe I have to submit to Nate Silver and Bill Mitchell

Nate was Bad Wrong the whole election cycle and just happened to accidentally come out right at the right time

e: much like our president elect lol

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Why did we ever doubt him

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I can't wait 2 vote for trump again and snap the pic for Facebook and make everybody mad again thank u kek

Serf
May 5, 2011

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Bluh I hope they're hitting diminishing returns on that bullshit already.

there are no diminishing returns because nothing matters

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
He was still really wrong. He was just more right than Wang and Cohn.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

:psyduck: this is a new picture for me and in having a hard time wrapping my head around it. why is he dumping one bag of m&ms into another?!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Typo posted:

Why did we ever doubt him

Other media's polling fooled us all, because it has been a long time since they got it this wrong. I agree with Montasque though, he wasn't exactly calling it either, he still had her at 60% of winning. 30% chance of rain, and it might just rain though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
*extremely ferengi voice*

Eeeeeeeemails!?!

• Locked thread