Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

go spurs go

im at the game right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

NecroMonster posted:

obama sucks crap and everyone knows it and everyone expects it

lol saying that here

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

haaaahahahaha

Though Trump’s campaign was relatively anemic in terms of specific, actionable policy proposals and objectives, a clear plank of the Republican candidate’s message was, Ivy correctly states, related to infrastructure, namely, the erection of a border wall separating Mexico from the United States. Very little mention was ever made by Trump, his surrogates, or his supporters for the “investments in schools, hospitals, and other public infrastructure” Ivy mentions. That line of reasoning is purely hallucinogenic and wishful thinking on the part of the AIA CEO, and an irresponsible act of complicity from someone tasked to lead a diverse, inclusive, and progressive professional organization.

aaaahahahahahaa

Furthermore, the memo’s imprecise language, uncritical stance, and congratulatory tone not only willfully misunderstand the stated policy objectives of the President-Elect, but in committing such a lapse in judgement, submit the 89,000-member profession to the willful service of the destructive goals stated above. All the while, it condones the violence and oppression due to be inflicted upon the communities singled out by Trump’s rhetoric—which will likely impact the AIA’s own membership as well.

jesus christ

well he won the election better immediately suck him off

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Also I hope the Cubs take up Obama on his offer to show up before Trump gets inaugurated.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Montasque posted:

In the last 24hrs Trump keeps Obamacare, and Obama builds that pipeline.

Lolololol

Maybe they switched brains during that part of the White House meeting the press couldn't cover. Wouldn't be crazier than anything else that's happened this year.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

It's pretty amazing all of the people who are suddenly saying 'well, be can't be THAT bad right guys?' like he's somehow going to not do what he told you he would.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

FlamingLiberal posted:

It's pretty amazing all of the people who are suddenly saying 'well, be can't be THAT bad right guys?' like he's somehow going to not do what he told you he would.

In fairness, Trump keeping a promise he made would be pretty novel.

But yeah.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

FlamingLiberal posted:

Not enough people thought about this staple of his rallies enough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9_r2Rzrc0

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

Most transparent administration to date.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

mannerup posted:

lol all that "guns are for pussies" talk has pretty much dried up since 72 hours ago

I expected to see that image so many more times the second people started talking about guns :nsallears:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
He couldn't run a campaign without firing 3 managers (including a russian dictator whisperer) and shooting himself in the dick every 24 hours but now lets all be cool and see how he does with one of the hardest jobs on the planet.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Buy guns, learn mma, start lifting.

Left needs to iron pill

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
oh sorry didnt realize there was a quota

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

FlamingLiberal posted:

i expect him to mostly just let pence run things once the excitement wears off (day 3)

arguably worse?

u decide!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the good news is, if history is anything to go by we should have some sweet rear end highways at the end of all this

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

He couldn't run a campaign without firing 3 managers (including a russian dictator whisperer) and shooting himself in the dick every 24 hours but now lets all be cool and see how he does with one of the hardest jobs on the planet.

He'll grow into the job. Duh.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/797254877772648448

quote:

President-elect Donald Trump told "60 Minutes" correspondent Leslie Stahl that Hillary Clinton made a "lovely" phone call to him to concede the presidential race.

"It was a tough call for her. I mean, I can imagine. Tougher for her than it would have been for me, and for me it would have been very, very difficult," Trump said in his first TV interview since being elected as the 45th president of the United States. Clips of the interview were released Friday night and the network will air the full interview Sunday evening.

Clinton reportedly called Trump to concede early Wednesday morning. She publicly conceded later in the day before staffers and supporters.
"She couldn't have been nicer. She just said, 'Congratulations, Donald. Well done.' and I said, 'I want to thank you very much. You were a great competitor.' She's very strong and very smart," Trump told Stahl.

Trump also noted he received a call from former President Bill Clinton.

"He actually called last night," Trump said. "He couldn't have been more gracious. He said it was an amazing run, one of the most amazing he's ever seen."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
clintons :argh:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

i need a gun.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Vox Nihili posted:

i expect him to mostly just let pence run things once the excitement wears off (day 3)

arguably worse?

u decide!

im fulling expecting djt to break gwb's longest (in modern presidential history) vacation record

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

i know

a whole bunch of pussies here immediately started talking about getting them after their abuela didn't win

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lmao everything turning up :smugdon: He would have felt worse losing, she was the best loser, but also the best competitor, Also her husband is the best husband and says Donald did the best he's ever seen at winning the presidential race

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

I feel like poo poo having to do this, but I set up a meeting to move all my stocks. Social Security getting gutted means I'll need this.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Nov 12, 2016

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

it's true, people who collect guns as a status symbol, a source of entertainment, or because of fears instilled in them by the right wing machine are in fact pussies

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

mannerup posted:

i know

a whole bunch of pussies here immediately started talking about getting them after their abuela didn't win

Guns owners are still very often insufferable.

edit: i should know, I owned guns before she lost lol

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013

Montasque posted:

Protests are cool, I just get really upset when I black bloc turds being black bloc turds.

Smash the fash, not your aunts Prius

nah, all black where it at

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I was really busy the last couple days

What stage are we?

Are we contemplating suicide, having a Left Civil War, or moving on to Fash-Smashing?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

GrimGypsy posted:

What stage are we?

Are we contemplating suicide, having a Left Civil War, or moving on to Fash-Smashing?

left civil war atm, but it seems like berniecrats gonna win while clinton camp is defeated since bernie peeps are currently energized and hillary was spotted in the middle of the woods.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

GrimGypsy posted:

What stage are we?

The people in group 1 are telling the people in group 3 to shut up, and the people in group 2 are just gettin' started

Serf
May 5, 2011

"guns are for pussies" is a great line to use against conservatives for whom that association is offensive

but lol @ the idea that in our new fascist state we shouldn't be arming ourselves to defend against the emboldened fuckos who are gonna start getting more and more comfortable with using violence on the targets of their ire

learn to shoot, get your licenses and certifications, be safe and smart and loving arm up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Oiled and Ready posted:

The people in group 1 are telling the people in group 3 to shut up, and the people in group 2 are just gettin' started

im excited for the future

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
I wonder how mad the "lock her up" crowd will be when it becomes obvious he never cared about doing that at all.

I also wonder how long it will take Trump to panic call her, begging for advice.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

You assholes feel free to worship your guns, I'll be over here practicing Gaseous Form :smaug:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

people seem pretty soundly pissed at the lords of capitalism on both sides

trump true believers think they've just poo poo in their eyes, instead of prepared to wipe the poo poo off of their asses

progressives and the left are pissed because we failed so badly and it's just going to lead these people (and ourselves) deeper into the loving grinder

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Serf posted:

"guns are for pussies" is a great line to use against conservatives for whom that association is offensive

but lol @ the idea that in our new fascist state we shouldn't be arming ourselves to defend against the emboldened fuckos who are gonna start getting more and more comfortable with using violence on the targets of their ire

learn to shoot, get your licenses and certifications, be safe and smart and loving arm up

On that note, I would like to suggest a .22 as a starter for anyone who's never owned a gun before. Low recoil, not that loud, and the ammo is cheap. Unfortunately something like a Ruger 10/22 is more expensive than a Mosin, IIRC, but definitely less intimidating to learn with.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/iowkeysaiyan/status/796830495002632192

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I keep imagining Trump's presidency being like when you were a kid answering the phone.

World leaders are going to call and even though Trump's the man of the house he's going to have to tell them Mike Pence isn't home.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Sardonik posted:

I wonder how mad the "lock her up" crowd will be when it becomes obvious he never cared about doing that at all.

I also wonder how long it will take Trump to panic call her, begging for advice.

trump was elected and will be the 45th president of the united states

they aren't gonna rebel against him because he doesn't put her into jail after utterly and completely humiliating her and destroying her political standing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"
I have .22's that I've gotten as gifts and kept because I'm like "Well if poo poo gets real bad, I can hunt quite a bit with a .22"

They are super easy to learn how to shoot

• Locked thread