Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

whoa what

I was doing work in small town Canada what did I miss here

trump is basically going back on every single one of his promises immediately(shocker), and obama was like "gently caress it lets build the pipeline through native american land why not"

i suspect they've switched brains or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

loving turtleface just looking like the happiest man alive

when do you think their constituents will eat them alive? :munch:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

the people who, by and large, vote in midterms are both willing and happy to spread human misery

so i'm guessing four years at least

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

he almost made it through the whole meeting without showing his sheer distaste at having to be near a black person

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/797270854673584128

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chunky Salsa posted:

Fishing is great aside from that 1 minute panic when you actually hook something and you find out it's a catfish and you have to remember if that spines thing is just a rumor and how to grab that bastard

Aside from that it's hella chill and my favorite

I grew up catching and eating catfish and lemme tell ya, them chewing on your hand with their weird grindy mouth is annoying but not as bad as catching a barb in the meat of your palm

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lmao so its confirmed that he'll be flying home every day

this is going to be some incredible comedy

also a horrific tragedy, but at least it's a funny one

Serf
May 5, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

by "them" you mean "obama and the democrats and everyone in the world but the republicans" right

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

you know its a sign of strong leadership when your aides have to talk about how to keep you distracted so they can get anything done

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

trump is the enabling act to the gigahitler that is the congressional GOP

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mussolini.txt

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Vernii posted:

On that note, I would like to suggest a .22 as a starter for anyone who's never owned a gun before. Low recoil, not that loud, and the ammo is cheap. Unfortunately something like a Ruger 10/22 is more expensive than a Mosin, IIRC, but definitely less intimidating to learn with.

i figure it's a good time to talk my gun-hating wife into letting me buy a 12 gauge for sporting clays if nothing else

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6FXeupOp04

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
I wonder how long until he gets annoyed with Secret Service telling him that he can't do this and that and just disbands them and hires his own bodyguards.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Yinlock posted:

lmao so its confirmed that he'll be flying home every day

this is going to be some incredible comedy

also a horrific tragedy, but at least it's a funny one

going back to trump tower is a horrible idea because ny loving hates him

protests erry day, protest erry night, keep him awake and furious

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Yinlock posted:

he almost made it through the whole meeting without showing his sheer distaste at having to be near a black person

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Yinlock posted:

you know its a sign of strong leadership when your aides have to talk about how to keep you distracted so they can get anything done

so you're saying he's definitely staying on twitter?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

It's amazing that Republicans have forgotten who founded the EPA.

Guess they are really nostalgic for acid rain?

Man, America was Great when rivers could peel the paint off boats, why don't we do that again

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Is his brand still poo poo? I would very much like him to have to mortgage Trump tower and then be forced to live in the swamp until he resigns or the uppers take him from us.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

i always hated you thomas the turtle

always knew youd come to no good in the end

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

Man, America was Great when rivers could peel the paint off boats, why don't we do that again

whoa man how rich are you own a boat

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/797273967203586049

trump!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Doctor Spaceman posted:

so you're saying he's definitely staying on twitter?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/796900183955095552

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

God bet so much money on the Warriors that he punished Cleveland by getting their hopes up with the Indians and then crushing them. But, the final insult is Trump ushering in another Cuyahoga River fire.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

so he's placing himself before large crowds in public as often as he can, and probably spending more time on a predictable flight path in a plane than any other president in history, after winning the EC but not the popular vote in one of the most acrimonious and lovely elections anyone alive has ever witnessed during which he espoused multiple blatantly unconstitutional desires as well as a wish to enter wars of choice.

all right fine dude I hope the secret service has unfucked itself in the past couple years and keeps him safe.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Hahahhahah

The airspace would be so hosed

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

That's what I meant in my earlier post about the SS. They probably won't let him do that, along with a lot of other stuff they won't let him do. I mean, Biden has driven three times in the past eight years. Trump ain't gonna' like that none.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm glad american planes are always completely safe, and the president's plane is double safe

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the incredible lack of danger is very comforting

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I wonder if trump is going to really rubber stamp all the horrible GOP poo poo without an elaborate dick sucking ritual before each signing

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Yinlock posted:

trump is basically going back on every single one of his promises immediately(shocker), and obama was like "gently caress it lets build the pipeline through native american land why not"

i suspect they've switched brains or something

like for real, I'm getting conflicting answers here have they reneged on axing the ACA because they actually do understand that something needed to be done to get people health care

are Republicans actually somewhat in touch with reality

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

nachos posted:

I wonder if trump is going to really rubber stamp all the horrible GOP poo poo without an elaborate dick sucking ritual before each signing

they'll do it if it gets their bills signed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

and that :sayswho: guy was 100% vindicated in being all :sayswho:

i get it meme magic is real god

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Lmao at all you fuckin liberals who don't come from a rural place, just lol if you don't already have a closet full of guns. Have fun spending $3k you can't actually afford on poo poo that looks cool.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

like for real, I'm getting conflicting answers here have they reneged on axing the ACA because they actually do understand that something needed to be done to get people health care

they are still going to repeal the aca they haven't changed their minds

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

lmfao

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Are ya feelin' it, 2016???

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Oh yeah ACA is gone. The future of healthcare is something way more expensive (income adjustment gone) and way shittier (removing state lines means Delaware can allow super lovely plans so all companies move there)

Expect to hear, "but with the savings that an HSA allows..." a whole lot because apparently that scam fools a lot of people who aren't high enough income for it not to totally gently caress them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

I dont know man the first protestor that throws the ashes of their dead relative on a politician in protest of ACA being cut off is gonna make for a hell of a photo/national conversation.

• Locked thread