Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Fcukin lol if u own a gun and have toddlers, just fuckin lololololol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Lmao at all you fuckin liberals who don't come from a rural place, just lol if you don't already have a closet full of guns. Have fun spending $3k you can't actually afford on poo poo that looks cool.

hey buddy I could EASILY make $200 off the pills that prevent me from turning into an anxiety ridden depressed bi-polar diabetic THANK YOU very much

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

They'll gut the ACA but keep the few token bits that they know people will flip poo poo about losing like no denial for prexisting conditions and maybe keep your parents health insurance until you're 26 but beyond that it's as good as dead.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

they are still going to repeal the aca they haven't said anything to the contrary

obama is allowing the pipeline to go through because his capitalist masters demand it, but he was always going to do that

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

nachos posted:

I wonder if trump is going to really rubber stamp all the horrible GOP poo poo without an elaborate dick sucking ritual before each signing

All they need to do is tell him that their bill will make America great again, bigly

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

current insurance providers are aching to ditch all the people with pre-existing conditions again, and there's a whole lot more now that they were able to get diagnosed and treated under the ACA

reminder that they're turning a profit RIGHT NOW and are throwing hissy fits and demanding massive reforms

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Surely people are talking about getting guns now because they'll be cheaper and more plentiful under a Republican administration. It's just good business sense.

Bing bing bong, so simple

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

babypolis posted:

trump really does look miserable, almost pleading in some of those pictures. meanwhile hillary looks happier than ever. the presidential disease is finally gone from her body

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

reminder that they're turning a profit RIGHT NOW and are throwing hissy fits and demanding massive reforms

capitalist gunna capitalist

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

SirPhoebos posted:

My hope is that when he's sworn in, Trump picks up the Nuclear Football and says "Hey, why don't we have some fun?....PSYCH!"

my nightmare is the exact same thing except the last word :gibs:

https://youtu.be/15YgdrhrCM8

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Obama said BUILT THE PIPE as revenge to the american people for forcing him to sit down for an hour and a half with the man that spent 5 years yelling birth certificate

and hell I get that

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Captain Internet posted:

Fcukin lol if u own a gun and have toddlers, just fuckin lololololol

Well you should probably not let them play with it, though it's doubtful their tiny fingers could pull the trigger. It's a shame, though, America would be better off if Donald was able to shoot himself.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pipelines can get bombed, they're very insecure.

I hope things get more interesting going forward if the Berniecrats and anarchists take control of the left wing messaging, and that messaging increasingly involves Luddite measures to increase the cost of mechanization versus having people do the job

Sadly, anarchists cannot be guided. You must drop them off near a factory and hope for the best

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

how pissed are gun manufacturers that they can't cash in on STEALTH MUSLIM OBOMBA GONNA TAKE YER GUNS for the next four years?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

NecroMonster posted:

they are still going to repeal the aca they haven't said anything to the contrary

obama is allowing the pipeline to go through because his capitalist masters demand it, but he was always going to do that

Obama was gonna let the pipeline go through because the US has never given a gently caress about native people.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

GrimGypsy posted:

how pissed are gun manufacturers that they can't cash in on STEALTH MUSLIM OBOMBA GONNA TAKE YER GUNS for the next four years?

are you kidding???? sure their domestic sales might falter but their international ones will go thru the roof!!!!

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Like a fuckin insurance company ain't just going to be make it prohibitively expensive to cover you if you have a preexisting condition so they may as well not offer it at all.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

One thing I'd like to see is a re-weighting of EVs considering how regional population has changed over the decades, if only because I worry about the effect going forward of every winning president losing the popular vote because urbanization going forward means 90% of the population will be living in 10 cities in 5 states because there's poo poo all anywhere else

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

GrimGypsy posted:

what are you talking about? haven't you seen the boat loads of muslim refugees off the coast?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/524960640117780480

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

GrimGypsy posted:

Nah, people are always gonna need their high powered automatic squirrel huntin' rifles

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

a.lo posted:

what are you talking about? haven't you seen the boat loads of muslim refugees off the coast?

the solution is to put them in concentration camps on a nearby island you can bully

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

GrimGypsy posted:

they're probably thrilled because the "gee mister I've never fired a gun and know nothing about a gun and don't even know if I'm pronouncing GUN properly I only have $500 is it enough for one "dot twenty two" Gun?" dems are lining up

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I feel like if the sport animal walks right up to my door to chew on the plants I have out there then limitations should be suspended and I should be able to "hunt" the loving thing with a shovel

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

Mussolini.txt

Trump better hope he doesn't face the same fate

Serf
May 5, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

I feel like if the sport animal walks right up to my door to chew on the plants I have out there then limitations should be suspended and I should be able to "hunt" the loving thing with a shovel

you could just, y'know, eat it and not tell anyone

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i can't believe that gorilla mindset guy was right all along

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Serf posted:

you could just, y'know, eat it and not tell anyone

too risky

some frat guy just got taken in for beating a skunk to death with a shovel so the local DNR are on the lookout

I doubt I could do it stealthily in an apartment complex

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

One thing I'd like to see is a re-weighting of EVs considering how regional population has changed over the decades, if only because I worry about the effect going forward of every winning president losing the popular vote because urbanization going forward means 90% of the population will be living in 10 cities in 5 states because there's poo poo all anywhere else

we already do this every ten years

fat bossy gerbil posted:

They'll gut the ACA but keep the few token bits that they know people will flip poo poo about losing like no denial for prexisting conditions and maybe keep your parents health insurance until you're 26 but beyond that it's as good as dead.

it would be great if it was the republicans who bankrupted the health insurance companies through ruinous regulation

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Insurance companies were already pretty stoked about their ACA handouts with absurd deductibles (I don't even understand how an annual deductible can even be legal on top of charging premiums for a service you don't actually get until the deductible is met). Blasting premiums and plan costs sky high with absolutely no reasoning. So ACA will be destroyed and the only effect will be all the rotten aspects of price hikes due to ACA combined with all of the unethical claim denials and poo poo coverage from before the ACA.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

too risky

some frat guy just got taken in for beating a skunk to death with a shovel so the local DNR are on the lookout

Getting within shovel range of a skunk is presidential level smarts

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

These next four years are gonna be like fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd from Diamond Joe Biden.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

too risky

whatever happened to the good ol days when you could hit a goose with your car, take the fucker back to the communal kitchen in your dorm and cook some loving dinner and only get like one or two questions

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Serf posted:

whatever happened to the good ol days when you could hit a goose with your car, take the fucker back to the communal kitchen in your dorm and cook some loving dinner and only get like one or two questions

Government regulation. With Trump's policy of removing two regulations for every new one we'll soon be back to eating roadkill and living in communal hovels. MAGA!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

the real tragedy is we get no more diamond joe but we do get a retiree joe :unsmith:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agronox posted:

we already do this every ten years

it would be great if it was the republicans who bankrupted the health insurance companies through ruinous regulation

Then double the number of electors so the gap between how much individual people's vote counts for narrows

I'm not sure how any GOP plan could bankrupt the health insurance companies. All their plans are literally just naked schemes to shovel money at them. I mean Obama gave them a government-backed and mandated profit that they would always get and they rebelled

Lord of Pie posted:

Getting within shovel range of a skunk is presidential level smarts

This was everybody's argument the next day around the water cooler

Like, at that point, mother nature is already handling the punishment, no need to take the kid in

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

Insurance companies were already pretty stoked about their ACA handouts with absurd deductibles (I don't even understand how an annual deductible can even be legal on top of charging premiums for a service you don't actually get until the deductible is met). Blasting premiums and plan costs sky high with absolutely no reasoning. So ACA will be destroyed and the only effect will be all the rotten aspects of price hikes due to ACA combined with all of the unethical claim denials and poo poo coverage from before the ACA.

Well get ready bc now it's going to be sky high deductibles, ruinous premiums, *AND* HSAs being mandatory meaning your lovely paycheck is now way worse

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Serf posted:

This isa challenge because the temptation with geese is to keep backing up to run over it again and again because geese are tremendous fuckers and payback is sweet

Serf
May 5, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

Government regulation. With Trump's policy of removing two regulations for every new one we'll soon be back to eating roadkill and living in communal hovels. MAGA!

fuckin a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Epic High Five posted:

Works for me, let's fix the weighting issues!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread