Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

haha, HSAs. I remember how much D&D liked those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

Then double the number of electors so the gap between how much individual people's vote counts for narrows

I hear ya, but really if you want to fix it just eliminate it (yeah easier said than done)

quote:

I'm not sure how any GOP plan could bankrupt the health insurance companies. All their plans are literally just naked schemes to shovel money at them. I mean Obama gave them a government-backed and mandated profit that they would always get and they rebelled

guaranteed issue without the individual mandate probably results in the sector entering a death spiral

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Yeah but now you can squirrel away your income TAX FREE to pay your 6 figure medical bills as your insurance plan covers nothing.

I want to blow my loving brains out when I'm at the pharmacy to pick up medication and some medicare piece of poo poo probably voted for reagan complains about their $1.27 copay on 12 medications.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Oiled and Ready posted:

Works for me, let's fix the weighting issues!

oh I'm not saying it'll fix anything, I just want it for similar reasons that I want the House to double or triple in size. That reason? The simple pleasure of watching grown men fist fight on C-SPAN is more likely to come to fruition if there's more people jammed in there

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
Glenn Beck is on CNN looking like he's at the Bundy compound

Serf
May 5, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

This isa challenge because the temptation with geese is to keep backing up to run over it again and again because geese are tremendous fuckers and payback is sweet

I had a goose for years who thought he was a dog and would follow you around squawking constantly

felt good when that idiot decided to chase a car and ended up getting run down

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I knew someone before who had to congratulate himself in everything he ever said, no matter how gracious he thought he was being. He had serious social problems.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

haha, HSAs. I remember how much D&D liked those.

Whenever I bring up 401ks being a huge scam somebody with their with white-knuckle induced delusions is always quick to tell me they're smart and good but lmao, give all your retirement to stock brokers under no ethical obligation to not rip you the gently caress off. Worked out really well in 2008 huh

I'll contribute exactly up to whatever is matched and not a cent more, and hell I don't even like doing that

Oh and how did I forget "write off your premiums!" as a serious reform he pitched lmaoooooo

No Republican even understands the concept of making less than 75k/year. Like which debate was it where the mod asked a question concerning the poorest people and person after person brought up hypotheticals assuming a 50k+ year salary

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Wear the hat
Kill the goose
MAGA ev'ry day

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

just in time for a christmas goose

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

I knew someone before who had to congratulate himself in everything he ever said, no matter how gracious he thought he was being. He had serious social problems.

every anecdote ive heard of trump details how absurdly insufferable he is in trying to deal with so i mean, yeah

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Geese are nature's MAGA hat imho

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Do you think Trump will pardon the Thanksgiving turkey for the crime of being boring and have a Thanksgiving ostrich instead.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
trump will kill the thanksgiving turkey

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Asproigerosis posted:

Insurance companies were already pretty stoked about their ACA handouts with absurd deductibles (I don't even understand how an annual deductible can even be legal on top of charging premiums for a service you don't actually get until the deductible is met). Blasting premiums and plan costs sky high with absolutely no reasoning. So ACA will be destroyed and the only effect will be all the rotten aspects of price hikes due to ACA combined with all of the unethical claim denials and poo poo coverage from before the ACA.
It sounds like they may try to preserve the no pre-existing conditions and insurance for kids under parents' plans until they turn 26. But if they get rid of the individual mandate the insurance companies are going to be furious, that's their big thing.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MAGA step 173: Thanksgiving turkey replaced with Thanksgiving Moa

Serf
May 5, 2011

geese, like emus are a reminder that holy poo poo dinosaurs were real and would've run wild on our idiot softbodies

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FlamingLiberal posted:

It sounds like they may try to preserve the no pre-existing conditions and insurance for kids under parents' plans until they turn 26. But if they get rid of the individual mandate the insurance companies are going to be furious, that's their big thing.

yeah but the individual mandate is what the Trumpenproles hate the most about it, like REALLY hates

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

if Trump dies from a diet pill overdose will we be happy because gently caress him, sad because Pence, or get real holier than thou about how it's a tragedy if anyone ever dies?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

was his name donald trump

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

The important question: will the Trump children replace the First Pets past presidents have had?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Serf posted:

geese, like emus are a reminder that holy poo poo dinosaurs were real and would've run wild on our idiot softbodies

i'd be happy to be eaten alive by geese

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

Do you think Trump will pardon the Thanksgiving turkey for the crime of being boring and have a Thanksgiving ostrich instead.

trump will specifically execute the turkey

no handouts, that turkey should get a job

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

maybe they should institute some sort of price controls i smell burnt toast

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If Trump isn't in an active ground war by late 2018 I think he'll probably have an unfortunate accident with diet pills because I don't think the GOP knows how to get reelected unless it's wartime and would try to coast on the sympathy vote

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Here's an idea: A massive, open-source Tahrir square / Euromaidan movement in major cities across the United States with the immediate goal of removing Donald Trump from office.

Just wait.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Serf posted:

Frankly I think that's ostriches and swans

Geese are unrepentant assholes, but at least they'll run from you at some point

Swans will not. They smell fear.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sojenus posted:

The important question: will the Trump children replace the First Pets past presidents have had?

the First Pet is gently caress That Bird, the accurately named bald eagle that specifically hates donald trump a lot

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Sojenus posted:

Presidential pets would get more air time than Tiffany

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wikkheiser posted:

Here's an idea: A massive, open-source Tahrir square / Euromaidan movement in major cities across the United States with the immediate goal of removing Donald Trump from office.

Just wait.

Remember all those police wereing MAGA hats

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

trump will get a dog for the white house and make some staffer keep it in a tiny cage somewhere and it'll get loose one day and attack trump and the secret service will shoot it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

it isn't as cute when the president's children are already parents themselves

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I can't wait to see the new health plans my company signs up for. I noticed on our ADP log in that they are proudly advertising the pet health insurance coverage plans they are offering! Capitalism: will offer pet insurance before giving any benefits to part time/per diem serfs.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope Trump is really just doing this whole thing because he wants to cause maximum devastation and misery to those who have excluded and mocked him his whole life, now that he is in his twilight

I hope this because thanks to nothing mattering, literally all his targets are Republicans at the moment

Somebody tell him that he can get whatever he wants from McConnell by open-secretly meeting with Schumer

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Venom Snake posted:

Remember all those police wereing MAGA hats
Like Berkut.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
White House Pet: Paul Ryan

Serf
May 5, 2011

Chunky Salsa posted:

Frankly I think that's ostriches and swans

Geese are unrepentant assholes, but at least they'll run from you at some point

Swans will not. They smell fear.

I'll admit that while drunk in college I was attacked by a swan and only escaped by letting it have at my prosthetic leg while I jumped into the lake

swans have no concept of mercy

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/BoingBoing/status/797151622438801408

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

Makes sense, Trump already crate trained him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

"yip yip, kill the elderly, yip, kill the ill, yip yip, starve the poor yip"

• Locked thread