Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/busted-teacher-caught-taunting-students-their-parents-will-be-deported-now-that-trump-is-president/

quote:

When the sixth grader asked how Trump would find them, the teacher replied, “I have your phone numbers, your address, your mama’s address, your daddy’s address. It’s all in the system, sweetie.”
:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Congratulations to Head of State Donald Trump and Head of Government Mike Pence

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

:barf:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/797125025711161344

Serf
May 5, 2011

can't wait to hear about how this isn't real either

gregday
May 23, 2003

I just imagined Trump dancing at the inaugural ball and I want to die now.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So, last night, I had Maddow on. Two people who I believe voted Trump came in. You could tell that they realized that what they just voted for was a sack of poo poo, or they were getting upset at the con being revealed, especially with the whole blind trust bit:
https://twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/797269562756501505

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

iospace posted:

So I had two friends last night, one of which voted Hillary, the other didn't vote because "BOTH SIDES ARE BAD :byodood:" told me that the DNC bribed polling locations to give Hillary more votes in the primaries /and/ the general elections all while going "BERNIE WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER".

:ughh:

that last part is right tho

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

YOU SEE WHAT YOU UNLEASHED RUST BELT

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/797479108842229760

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

orange sky posted:

Why the hell does such a big part of the US not vote? I mean especially in this election you'd think people would vote. I reckon that's a big part of the problem right there.

Cant afford a day off and often lines are long.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

The new normal. Week one, folks.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
So this is basically ending up like just after the Brexit vote when people go out of their way to find the dumbest Leave voters possible to make themselves feel better without having any tangible effect on the coming reality that faces us all.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Korelle posted:

So this is basically ending up like just after the Brexit vote when people go out of their way to find the dumbest Leave voters possible to make themselves feel better without having any tangible effect on the coming reality that faces us all.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Korelle posted:

why these stories arent ending with "so then i broke a bottle in his face" or "then me and my buddy jumped him" ill never know

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/HalfHearted_JG/status/797138784336969728

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Korelle posted:

was JUST about to post this.

they're even going through the "HMM stocks haven't instantly crashed to zero, guess people were wrong about the economic impact!!" phase. it's amazing to watch.

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

why these stories arent ending with "so then i broke a bottle in his face" or "then me and my buddy jumped him" ill never know

And that trump voter?

Albert ensten.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cubey posted:

bernie will dismantle neoliberalism and there will be nobody to stop him because dems are leaderless, and anyone that tries to talk back to him will be owned because he was right from day one and they were wrong

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Hail freakin Satan :twisted:

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

This headline is an amazing example of dog whistling. A very small number of people are going to look at that headline and go "'Dizzy With Success' is a Stalin quote!" and no one else will notice or care.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
The best thing about this election is the vast majority of the Democratic party deluding themselves that Clinton's centrist positions are what killed her, or that a clean candidate with left-wing views like Bernie would have won, and that the way forward is to double down harder on the left-wing ideology that helped them run up the popular vote with huge margins in the large cities and the coasts, and helped them get skull-hosed literally everywhere else and in the electoral college.

Unless the next 4 years are AMAZING a Jim Webb or Joe Biden could probably beat Trump in 2020 despite the incumbent advantage.

Thankfully Democrats are real dumb and are probably going to make a Muslim left-winger that is viable in Minnesota's 5th district and toxic in every area that propelled Trump to victory their DNC head, and some lunatic like Elizabeth Warren their nominee in 2020.

They remain completely oblivious to the fact that they just had 8 years of a clean candidate with left-wing views as President, and he completely and utterly destroyed their party at the national, state, and local level. He was a generational, charismatic, cult-of-personality phenomenon and was PERSONALLY able to overcome his own policies and ideology in 2012, while the rest of his party was destroyed by them from 2010 through 2016.

I know it's early, but SO FAR the response from most of the party is encouraging to me re: our prospects to INCREASE GOP majorities in the house and Senate in 2018.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

:same:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Go back to freep, thanks.

iospace fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Nov 12, 2016

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Venom Snake posted:

He doesn't understand how much this city hates him

at all
The city above Dupont doesn't matter and never has. K Street will spend the next four years eating his dick and making GBS threads money.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Korelle posted:

Both of these things can be true:

1) Trump's win has encouraged more racist poo poo and
2) Most of Trump voters aren't part of this or aware of this

So you can also say "there are a lot of sack of poo poo Trump voters and I hope people are safe" without saying "every Trump voter is a racist facist"

some FUCKING LIAR
Sep 19, 2002

Fallen Rib

Boosted_C5 posted:

The best thing about this election is the vast majority of the Democratic party deluding themselves that Clinton's centrist positions are what killed her, or that a clean candidate with left-wing views like Bernie would have won, and that the way forward is to double down harder on the left-wing ideology that helped them run up the popular vote with huge margins in the large cities and the coasts, and helped them get skull-hosed literally everywhere else and in the electoral college.

Unless the next 4 years are AMAZING a Jim Webb or Joe Biden could probably beat Trump in 2020 despite the incumbent advantage.

Thankfully Democrats are real dumb and are probably going to make a Muslim left-winger that is viable in Minnesota's 5th district and toxic in every area that propelled Trump to victory their DNC head, and some lunatic like Elizabeth Warren their nominee in 2020.

They remain completely oblivious to the fact that they just had 8 years of a clean candidate with left-wing views as President, and he completely and utterly destroyed their party at the national, state, and local level. He was a generational, charismatic, cult-of-personality phenomenon and was PERSONALLY able to overcome his own policies and ideology in 2012, while the rest of his party was destroyed by them from 2010 through 2016.

I know it's early, but SO FAR the response from most of the party is encouraging to me re: our prospects to INCREASE GOP majorities in the house and Senate in 2018.

Wear the armband.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
every trump voter voted for a racist fascist

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
boosted you're wrong as hell but Trump's gonna be beatable in 2020 since he's not gonna run

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Yes, yes, but what about Hillary's emails

jackofarcades posted:

Both of these things can be true:

1) Trump's win has encouraged more racist poo poo and
2) Most of Trump voters aren't part of this or aware of this

They may not be a direct part of this, but at the very least, they did not find Trump's racism to be a disqualifying factor.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
I don't understand educated GOP voters, there can't possibly be that many sociopaths but maybe it's those good, good genes.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

BonoMan posted:

"Are we the corncobs?" Is the most hilarious existential post out of all of that.

And the answer is of course, yes. Yes we are the corncobs.

Most of us aren't insisting we aren't owned

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

have you shot your quota of colored people today

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imo go after the closest chapter of the black panthers, your cause needs martyrs boosted answer the call

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Jesus has our country turned into loving stormfront?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

mastershakeman posted:

boosted you're wrong as hell but Trump's gonna be beatable in 2020 since he's not gonna run

Yeah he already doesn't want to spend weekends in the white house. He doesn't want the job.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Tollymain posted:

every trump voter voted for a racist fascist

proudly,too. had to stop mi abuela Pinochet after all

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Pillowpants posted:

p much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Pillowpants posted:

Go read uspol, I dare you

• Locked thread