Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

Maxwell Lord posted:

Why are wrestling promotions so bad at naming characters
Reminder: WWE once had Montel Vontavius Porter and Marcus Cor Von AT THE SAME TIME.

SevenStringGuru
Jun 6, 2003

Bob Loblaw Law covers all injuries, including those sustained while trying to 4x4 a segway.

ARON REX

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Uhhh, I'm pretty sure thats 9 time Grammy Award winning musician Bruce Springsteen.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Actually, that's Aron Rox.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

That can't be right. His palm is in the wrong direction.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Is he Sandow?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

davidbix posted:

Reminder: WWE once had Montel Vontavius Porter and Marcus Cor Von AT THE SAME TIME.

Marcus Cor Von was still better than those two or three weeks he was called Marquis Cor Von

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

No! Shh... he is legend.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Very suitable hanky color

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
Wasn't expecting The Corgan to settle.

I thought 2016 was the year that this loving company would finally die. With all the other impossible things that happened this year-- Cleveland winning a championship, the Cubs winning the World Series, the entire loving presidential election cycle-- it seemed possible.

There's still all those other lawsuits, though. And there's still eight weeks left in the year to go.

Don't let me down, TNA.

something something aron rex

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Samus Aran Rex

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

that match is terrible.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Braeden Walker

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

He's Sad Now

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Golden Bee posted:

He's Sad Now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Background info: I toxxed for Hillary and got banned. Someone unbanned my account overnight before I could, I believe it was someone from this subforum, and I think that was really honestly cool. I still wanted to give more money to Lowtax and this site that has given me some of my biggest laughs when I really needed it, so I did the honorable thing

:aronrex:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

#NotMyTNA
#IStandWithAronRex
#AronRexTrumpsSandow

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

Background info: I toxxed for Hillary and got banned. Someone unbanned my account overnight before I could, I believe it was someone from this subforum, and I think that was really honestly cool. I still wanted to give more money to Lowtax and this site that has given me some of my biggest laughs when I really needed it, so I did the honorable thing

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797342&pagenumber=39&perpage=40#post466381490

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

the emote TNA deserves

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

Im very happy for you. Next time vote for God Emperor Trump.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

You are a wonderful person and I'm glad you're still with us.

Same for the person that unbanned you.

Also, :aronrex:

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

A R O N R E X
R
O
N
R
E
X

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Is there any further news as to why Eddie Kingston is in TNA? The fact that this dude's finally on a televised product is really cool. Eddie deserved to get a shot, though it being with TNA...
:negative:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

I just got a great inside scoop. Former Sandow is getting a new gimmick. He's turning heel and turning into a evil lawyer type with ties to Hollywood elite and will start in an angle reminiscent to the Network in late era non-WWE ECW. The Network, which at first invested in good faith, will try and take over the company from brave Southern Belle Dixie Carter. Rex will take a ringmaster type role, like Jackyl or Raven, and build a stable that makes sure TNA adheres to the Networks petty and ever changing demands. Former Sandow is growing his beard out and "two specific areas" of his hair that might be extensions at first. The two last details I got were his new name and that he will dress mainly in black with "funny looking headgear that will make fans furious and generate media coverage". Its estimated that this will start in late December to early January and Rex's name will be changed to Aaron Rexenberg.

You heard it here first! Scoops!

Aaron Rexenberg.

SevenStringGuru
Jun 6, 2003

Bob Loblaw Law covers all injuries, including those sustained while trying to 4x4 a segway.

The Tetris piece we need.
The piece Tetris deserves.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Aaron Wrecks

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Aron Rex has super hot sex.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

A. Ron Rex, author of Sandonetics

edit: there's a good heel gimmick in this, imo

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Nov 12, 2016

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

SatansOnion posted:

A. Ron Rex, author of Sandonetics

edit: there's a good heel gimmick in this, imo

Scientology suing Dixie would be hilarious.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

skaboomizzy posted:

Scientology suing Dixie would be hilarious.

Fubbi Quantz stands with Dixie Carter

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

What is George Genuine doing in the Impact Zone?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Fubbi Quantz stands with Dixie Carter

Until Eckankar recognizes the American Maitreya, Dixie Carter can expect a Dan Quinn run-in on every Impact.

• Locked thread