Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

biracial bear for uncut posted:

No, but I think that idea is something that someone can turn into a neat costume.

Not quite the same thing, but yea someone had that idea too and decided to make a figure out of it. God drat that thing is creepy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

starkebn posted:

Yes, I didn't mention Mario specifically but was implying it was Mario in Fallout because I thought the Mario part was so obvious Mario didn't really need to be mentioned. Mario

never doubt the power of pedantry

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Alright, this Blue Velma meme is really getting out of hand.

Marshal Radisic
Oct 9, 2012

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Not quite the same thing, but yea someone had that idea too and decided to make a figure out of it. God drat that thing is creepy.
I don't understand. I would have though Sil from Species would've been the perfect "Giger creature who is also a naked lady" for all the creeps, but no, we gotta do this instead.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

John Murdoch posted:

Alright, this Blue Velma meme is really getting out of hand.

This helped me understand another joke in another thread.

Thank you.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Lades...

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

RareAcumen posted:

I think the same thing happened with that lady on the Nintendo Swapnote thing.

Nikki is still in use, She's getting badges in the Badge arcade. Swapnote itself was killed because some people were using it to sext kids, or something like that.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Anora posted:

Nikki is still in use, She's getting badges in the Badge arcade. Swapnote itself was killed because some people were using it to sext kids, or something like that.

Ah, so that one died for a more legitimate reason than the Esurance one.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

grumplestiltzkin posted:

A guy with pipe wrenches, in coveralls and a red shirt, wearing a red hat with a large M on it. Must be fallout.

The Cosplay Photos Thread: the actual worst attempt at an own I've ever seen in pyf

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Anora posted:

i think it was more a bunch of people drew dicks and so kids were able to see dicks, as it was a public sharing thing, but i never used swapnote so if it had a private messaging component i wouldn't know

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
IIRC you could only send swapnotes to people on your friends list (and because that was using Friend Codes it was highly mutual) and Streetpass, I think, which is where the big issue was.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

mandatory lesbian posted:

i think it was more a bunch of people drew dicks and so kids were able to see dicks, as it was a public sharing thing, but i never used swapnote so if it had a private messaging component i wouldn't know

Swap note was only private messaging to people on your friends list, and it let you take and send pictures with the 3ds camera. So yeah, real dick pics were totally possible and probably did happen.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Went to Fan Expo Vancouver today. I didn't take many pics but these caught my eye for thinking outside the box (or inside, for the latter one).

The Star Wars title crawl. She had different episodes on the front and back.

Just a straight up TARDIS. The person inside was covered completely in black so you could only barely see a silhouette if you looked in the windows, but I saw this moving through the crowd a few times. The light up top blinked on and off too. John Barrowman had a Q&A panel (which was very entertaining) and gave a shoutout to the costume from the stage.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Someone tell that poor woman in the middle that she has her g-string on backwards :ohdear:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

The hips on that Mercy :drat:

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Gorilla Salad posted:

Someone tell that poor woman in the middle that she has her g-string on backwards :ohdear:

Glazier posted:

The hips on that Mercy :drat:
Both of these things.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Posts like that are why Snatch Duster gets this thread so riled up, tbh.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
Looks like Emma Watson on the right

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
I just like that for once, it's an Overwatch ladies' lineup with Symmetra in it.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC

Once again, the widowmaker cosplay is more modest than the actual ingame outfit.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

poptart_fairy posted:

Woman: I am a woman who is proud of my body and my creativity and I wish to celebrate that and share it with others.
Posters: We love you for what you do and who you are. You are beautiful inside and out.
Snatch Duster: I am very angry about women expressing themselves and being acknowledged for it. Please give all your attention to me as I continually derail the thread with my sexism.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Wow, Turtles in Time? That's a throwback.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Veiled comments about jerkin' it are appreciative in nature, I guess.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

poptart_fairy posted:

I thought it was just him being an awful, awful, just garbage poster. Like, even worse than I am.

I glanced at this thumbnailed at first and somehow thought their outfits were all the same. Totally missed Mei's artic coat and Pharah's armor designs. Stuff like that.

Props to the Widowmaker and Symmetra for making their guns too.

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 15:10 on Nov 13, 2016

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

poptart_fairy posted:

Veiled comments about jerkin' it are appreciative in nature, I guess.

Do you masturbate whenever you see someone attractive? Where do you find the time?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m70qjH8xxR8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fM5_inD6K8

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Subjunctive posted:

Do you masturbate whenever you see someone attractive? Where do you find the time?

Maybe the thread can refrain from weird drooling over bodies in general.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Didn't realise who it was until I recognized the amethyst. Excellent.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

poptart_fairy posted:

Maybe the thread can refrain from weird drooling over bodies in general.

Drooling is a bigger issue for some cosplayers than others

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

kirbysuperstar posted:

Didn't realise who it was until I recognized the amethyst. Excellent.

Well, who is it?

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Abagail from Stardew Valley.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9
E:fb

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Dreadwroth posted:

Abagail from Stardew Valley.

The joke is she eats rocks.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
If you give her an Amethyst she reacts as though you gave her a piece of food.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
Body suits without even a few props are a bit of a yawn from me

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't shake the thought that this is also supposed to be an Elektra cosplay too because of the red bandana, as dumb as that sounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

starkebn posted:

Body suits without even a few props are a bit of a yawn from me

Well, what prop would you like?

• Locked thread