Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
is obsidian fully becoming their own people now instead of work for hires

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

I think theyve been going that way since the pillars kickstarter was super succesful

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
thats really cool

related: wayforward didnt put out a single licensed title this year

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i double checked and last year they made two free to play multiplayer games for a Russian social media company so maybe theyre not free yet.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

they're being published by Paradox but I think they don't control/interfere at all

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I tried to play more Dishonored but it runs like pure AIDS sauce right now, so then I played Overwatch and got promoted to Master.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I'm amazed that this was made by the B Team of Obsidian while the main talent is working on PoE 2

Yeah lol. I'd be embarrassed to be one of the PoE guys right now.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
I still haven't beaten metroid prime due to doing things other than video games. That ends tonight.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

should i buy Tyranny, the premise looks fun but i really haven't played cRPGs much at all

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Ciaphas posted:

should i buy Tyranny, the premise looks fun but i really haven't played cRPGs much at all

please stay on topic. this is about games your playing on the weekend, not what games should you play. mess up again and you'll have me to deal with and you really dont want that

my weekend ended today, I played Path of Exile and phone games all weekend. Somehow PoE is able to keep my attention even though Iä#ve been rerolling too much and re-doing the content. it is a very good game

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Didnt read your post but dont post in this thread unless it is friday thank you

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
anyone played Ittle Dew 2 yet? the first one came out years ago but it was a really really fun throwback to the 2D zelda games with really solid dungeon puzzle designs ..... sequel just came out and it seems like it's under the radar for most big review sites but all the user reviews are really positive. Probably gonna pick it up and play tomorrow :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

anyone played Ittle Dew 2 yet? the first one came out years ago but it was a really really fun throwback to the 2D zelda games with really solid dungeon puzzle designs ..... sequel just came out and it seems like it's under the radar for most big review sites but all the user reviews are really positive. Probably gonna pick it up and play tomorrow :)

I watched a chill bro play it on a Zeldathon Afterparty. Looked p. epic but not my style really.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

more overwatch, the update is a lot of fun

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pokemon. All night long.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Pokemon. All night long.

This

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

More Dishonored 2, this time a lethal run with Corvo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OW, Dishonored probably, and Planet Coaster.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pokemon

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Titanfall 2, Battlefield One, Planet Coaster, Pokémon, Dragon Quest 7, and possibly Skyrim Remaster

This weekend is gonna rule

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
World of Final Fantasy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gonna be gone most of the weekend but I borrowed Mafia III from a friend and I'll probably start that up on Sunday.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Gonna start on the hitman series.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I made the mistake of playing Blood Money first, which makes all the the older games (and Absolution) borderline unplayable

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Thank you for warning me.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
RE3, a little Hitman maybe. Overwatch perhaps... heard there was some fresh content to be had

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pokemon Moon and Bravely Second.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I should be playing Bloodborne and maybe Tyranny

BUT HITMAN was on 50% sale today and I remember really enjoying the prologue and ep1 so I bought in

Which should I play

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DQ7 & Overwatch this weekend

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Bayonetta and going to try Overwatch

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I'm getting a used PS4 and 2 controllers for 200 bones next week just in time for the last guardian and I'll finally get to play Bloodborne and it has P.T. installed..first current gen console I've owned since the gamecube. I didn't know where else to express my excitement about this

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Don't say GBS

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

small hendren posted:

Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1 and Overwatch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mmmm. Definitely thinking Muh Coastermans tonight. Hell, might snatch up a Deep Sea Doublé from Wendy's in honor of Coavember.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh man it's been a while since I copped some Vanilla Coke...so smooth

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Oh man it's been a while since I copped some Vanilla Coke...so smooth

I found it in a Cumby Farms with a blacked out Hyundai blasting Flo Rida in the parking lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013