Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Dear rest of NFC East:

There are many weeks that I hate you, and today is no exception. However, it can't be said enough that together our division is the best in the league. That can't be accomplished alone. I still wanna punch all of your teams in their collective crotches, and I assume y'all feel the same way about the Cowboys, but hell. I'm proud of this former dumpster fire. We finally turned the whole division around. Godspeed to the NFC East.

EDIT: :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I'm gonna :lol: when the entire division has winning records and one of the teams misses the playoffs.

it'll be the eagles. losing 3 divisional games in a row in a good division is A Really Bad Idea.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Can they just ban the NFCN from the playoffs and give the final spot to the NFCE...provided that all NFCE teams finish with winning records

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Lol Mr Prescott

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

Can they just ban the NFCN from the playoffs and give the final spot to the NFCE...provided that all NFCE teams finish with winning records

look the lions have suffered enough, let them have this.

we should take the afc south's spot instead.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

axeil posted:

look the lions have suffered enough, let them have this.

we should take the afc south's spot instead.

Works for me

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Eagles looked good today but those two missed calls by the refs were frustrating as hell. They've definitely got the talent to do well but it turns out the Redskins and Cowboys are also somehow extremely good and possibly great. Ugh.

Kinda lolling at the Vikings completely collapsing but I was really hoping they'd pull it off today. Go Steelers.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Yodzilla posted:

Eagles looked good today but those two missed calls by the refs were frustrating as hell. They've definitely got the talent to do well but it turns out the Redskins and Cowboys are also somehow extremely good and possibly great. Ugh.

Kinda lolling at the Vikings completely collapsing but I was really hoping they'd pull it off today. Go Steelers.

Here's hoping for a top 10 pick.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

CyberPingu posted:

Yes please

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

NattyBo posted:

Yes please

PATHETIC

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

How great would an NFC East championship game between Dallas and Washington be?

A man can dream....

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I would hate an NFC championship game between teams in the same division. Divisional games rarely reflect which team is the better team overall. The NFC Champion should be the better team

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

I loving hate the Redskins name but I love Kirk Cousins.

So conflicted!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Hizawk posted:

I loving hate the Redskins name but I love Kirk Cousins.

So conflicted!

its ok just give in and love kirk, i sure as heck do.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Hizawk posted:

I loving hate the Redskins

Hell, same.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

NattyBo posted:

How great would an NFC East championship game between Dallas and Washington be?

A man can dream....

I'd feel pretty bad about all those team planes crashing.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

shiksa posted:

its ok just give in and love kirk, i sure as heck do.

:hfive:

I'm a Redskins fan and I like Kirk

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Cowboys continue the NFC East's dominant supremacy. Seriously the Steelers had no goddamn hope of stopping their offense.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dak Prescott with a 121 passer rating retains the title of best passer rating for a rookie in NFL history

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

blue squares posted:

Dak Prescott with a 121 passer rating retains the title of best passer rating for a rookie in NFL history

I'm so mad he's on the Cowboys. I was carrying the torch HARD for him for the Eagles before the Wentz trade up and it pisses me off so much that the Cowboys got a legit QB to go with their dominant line, all world RB, and stud WR corps.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Presented without comment.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

aBagorn posted:

I'm so mad he's on the Cowboys. I was carrying the torch HARD for him for the Eagles before the Wentz trade up and it pisses me off so much that the Cowboys got a legit QB to go with their dominant line, all world RB, and stud WR corps.

I'm not sleeping on Wentz. I can and can't wait to see the Wentz/Dak showdowns of the seasons to come.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Wentz is great, Always was going to be better than Goff. No one saw Prescott coming

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Yodzilla posted:

too bad they don't include drops

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
The 8-1 Cowboys, y'all

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Can't believe it

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Shinjobi posted:

Can't believe it

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

bows1 posted:

Wentz is great, Always was going to be better than Goff. No one saw Prescott coming

He got Miss State to number 1 in the country, it was obvious he could be pretty drat good.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Yodzilla posted:

Nelson Agholar needed a replay review to get half of his catches. Jesus christ he needs to be loving gone.

Glad J-Matt figured out how to catch though.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
8 and 1

The triforce has been completed.

Our out of division rivals have been elimated.

@sf W @gb W @PIT W

all of The foes have been vanquished now the DakZekes move on to face the Boss.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

I'm not sleeping on Wentz. I can and can't wait to see the Wentz/Dak showdowns of the seasons to come.

I'm not sleeping on Wentz at all. I'm just saying I was big on Dak to the Eagles before they made the trade (because I thought there was no shot to get Wentz).

I really do think it's the next great QB duel, and that it's in the NFC East is even better

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

axeil posted:

Nelson Agholar needed a replay review to get half of his catches. Jesus christ he needs to be loving gone.

I think the only explanation for the ref calling that not a catch initially is they just didn't conceive of the possibility Nelson Agholor would catch a pass. It was painful watching him appeal to the ref because you knew how much he needed it and it was like a 4-5 yard catch.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Yodzilla posted:

Cowboys continue the NFC East's dominant supremacy. Seriously the Steelers had no goddamn hope of stopping their offense.

mediocre.

The Eagles beat the Steelers by 30+.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Iodised QQ posted:

see, now this is a hot take that I can completely get behind

The Giants hold the tiebreaker over the Eagles so even if they lose on Monday night...

The last place team in the NFC East is 5-1 outside the division.

The NFC East is the best division in football.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The NFC East can't beat the Lions.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Shangri-Law School posted:

The NFC East can't beat the Lions.

true because the Cowboys will be resting starters in week 16, too

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
kirk cousins is the best qb in the nfce because i like him and i think he would be my friend

sorry-not-sorry carson- and dak-ailures

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

shiksa posted:

kirk cousins is the best qb in the nfce because i like him and i think he would be my friend

sorry-not-sorry carson- and dak-ailures

what about the eli-ailures?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

axeil posted:

what about the eli-ailures?

He didn't mention him because deep down, he knows Eli is the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Wentz is leagues above Dak. Compare Wentz's supporting cast to Dak's.

And this is shaping up as it should. I will take one Eagles Super Bowl Win with eliminating the Cowboys via NFC Championship game.

I would never be the same again.

ps. Eagles D is for real. Imagine us with a shut down corner :fap:

• Locked thread