Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

we did it you guys

we did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

Homeless Friend posted:

Hell, I aint depressed. It's like 4 more years of the primary, it's gonna be amazing.

:same:

Homeless Friend posted:

Trump is gonna convince Reince to appear on WWE.

Look at him, he's the guy in the suit who gets speared. Basically built for wrestling.

Reince will re-unite the Mean Street Posse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEH3Jgfx4aM

:)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
did anyone eat the sad trump pres cake

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Draining the swamp right into the White House and every position of power over the richest and most powerful country in history, Grant style

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Covok posted:

So, we're all still hosed and Earth will die in 100 years, right?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

bill mitchell should be the press secretary

edit: malik obama ambassador to kenya

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Jesus H, Bannon is in and the mass deportations begin immediately?

Whiskey isn't gonna be strong enough. We hosed up Bigly.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
It's not about Trump supporters knowing about WH staffing and seeing how this is not draining the swamp, it's the fact that it's going to be a huge clusterfuck almost immediately and become super clear that he isn't going to be able to fulfill his promises and is only going to make matters worse.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Make Mexico Great Again Also

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Epic High Five posted:

Draining the swamp right into the White House and every position of power over the richest and most powerful country in history, Grant style

at least grant killed the klan rather than giving it a cabinet position

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

It's not about Trump supporters knowing about WH staffing and seeing how this is not draining the swamp, it's the fact that it's going to be a huge clusterfuck almost immediately and become super clear that he isn't going to be able to fulfill his promises and is only going to make matters worse.

He's just fixing all the problems Obama caused, it'll take at least 8 years to get this mess sorted out!
-2020 campaign premise

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

Covok posted:

Rational prediction for the next 8 years: America falls out of superpower status and loses almost all foreign influence to China, falling into irrelevancy and eventually bending a knee to China.

quote:

"From whence shall we expect the approach of danger? Shall some transatlantic giant step the earth and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe and Asia could not, by force, take a drink from the Ohio River or set a track on the Blue Ridge in the trial of a thousand years. If destruction be our lot, we ourselves must be its author and finisher. As a nation of free men, we will live forever, or die by suicide."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFHlK8ZXgvE

Never.

:guitar:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

it's gonna be real bad

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Fidel Castronaut posted:

this is what worries me, i think the dnc elite might see this as a possibility and do everything possible to use this as their leverage to take back control of the wh while still neglecting statehouses, congress, etc

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

anime was right posted:

this is what worries me, i think the dnc elite might see this as a possibility and do everything possible to use this as their leverage to take back control of the wh while still neglecting statehouses, congress, etc

let's condition our support on support for state parties then.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

when reince asked himself "what's the worst that could happen" he sure didn't imagine being lectured in the oval by President Trump about the dangers of alcohol

Trump took Obama's job after Obama made fun of him and now gets to boss Reince around as well.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

FistEnergy posted:

Jesus H, Bannon is in and the mass deportations begin immediately?

Whiskey isn't gonna be strong enough. We hosed up Bigly.

I'm actually going to jump in and point out that mass deportations have already sort of been going on. From my limited understanding, our current policy has been deportations as a solution. Sounds more like we're just going to be more aggressive with it going forward.

Considering, however, many have criticized our current system for accidentally deporting native/legal immigrants due to accelerated processing, this will likely lead to many non-illegals being deported.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

bill mitchell should be the press secretary

i'm hoping him or alex jones

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

a.lo posted:

i'm hoping him or alex jones

I feel Alex Jones would decline because his entire shtick requires him to be anti-establishment. If he becomes part of the establishment, he literally loses his auidence and becomes a nobody loon that no one trusts.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
A reminder for everyone about Bannon. He wants to destroy the state as it currently exists and reshape it. He has Trump's ear, and Trump has the power to make things happen.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/22/steve-bannon-trump-s-top-guy-told-me-he-was-a-leninist.html

quote:

“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

GobiasIndustries posted:

He's just fixing all the problems Obama caused, it'll take at least 8 years to get this mess sorted out!
-2020 campaign premise

I don't think it will work because he promised to do these things immediately. And not in that way that all politicians promise the moon in their first 100 days, but like "No, I'm seriously going to do all this poo poo." And his supporters are excited about the fact that he controls the Congress because this means he should be able to do it all even more quickly.

Also, thank you Trump for having a weird fetish for Carrier because they are going to send their Indiana plant away regardless and then you can run Trump saying that he would keep Carrier here next to news anchors announcing the departure of Carrier. Bonus for the fact that it's the VP's state that gets hosed by this.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Covok posted:

I feel Alex Jones would decline because his entire shtick requires him to be anti-establishment. If he becomes part of the establishment, he literally loses his auidence and becomes a nobody loon that no one trusts.

alex jones would decline because that infowars store prints money

Covok
May 27, 2013

Hamelekim posted:

A reminder for everyone about Bannon. He wants to destroy the state as it currently exists and reshape it. He has Trump's ear, and Trump has the power to make things happen.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/22/steve-bannon-trump-s-top-guy-told-me-he-was-a-leninist.html

What does he want to replace it with?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
whens trump release the alien intelligence

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
can't tell whether to be cautiously optimistic that trump will just be a complete puppet of the house / senate republicans (which is awful still) or scared shitless that trump is going to try to do everything himself with a cabinet full of the most insane people to have ever held political power

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Covok posted:

CHAOS (emeralds)!

Covok
May 27, 2013

a.lo posted:

CHAOS (emeralds)!

So, he's an anarchist?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

anime was right posted:

bad dems patted themselves on the back for Obama winning the WH while the state and local governments got taken over by the GOP.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao you dummies, ROGER STONE hates the Preibus pick and he will be sure to go on InfoWars to have Alex Jones translate why this is bad to the base

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

logikv9 posted:

can't tell whether to be cautiously optimistic that trump will just be a complete puppet of the house / senate republicans (which is awful still) or scared shitless that trump is going to try to do everything himself with a cabinet full of the most insane people to have ever held political power

burn a rictus grin into your face thinking about how trump himself really doesnt matter when bannon's been invented an official backstabber and shitkicker position

chaos reigns

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

logikv9 posted:

It's a hard call to make, as the former will be difficult given the grudges Trump holds with most of the GOP's reigning Congressional heavyweights, and the latter presumes he's capable of putting in the effort required.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Covok posted:

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

logikv9 posted:

i think youre going to have the laziest most incompetent executive staff ever, whose day mostly consists of printing out and laughing together at secretary omarosa's confusing and contradictory orders

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

logikv9 posted:

Bannon is his advisor, and Bannon hates all of the establishment. I'm more scared of what Bannon is going to get Trump to do than the establishment Republicans.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Hamelekim posted:

Bannon is his advisor, and Bannon hates all of the establishment. I'm more scared of what Bannon is going to get Trump to do than the establishment Republicans.

"Look, Donald, I'm telling you: Denounce McConnell. You don't need him and he's a coward. The people will take care of him for you."

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Covok posted:

Banon will convince Trump that jews want to be put in camps and cooked in ovens.

Ugh.

:smith:

the jared kushner defense ain't gonna cut it

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

Admiral Ray posted:

"Look, Donald, I'm telling you: Denounce McConnell. You don't need him and he's a coward. The people will take care of him for you."

Trump can play the base and pressure the Republicans in Congress to do what he wants. If they don't, he primaries them, and who knows what else he will do with the power of the president.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

So when is Hillary getting locked up, anyways?

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

i think we are now in the grace year where nothing matters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

my only solace is that the pendulum will swing so loving hard in 4 years. please.

although, this means that the house will be able to re-draw the congressional districts and all but secure it for the republicans again, right? what was the time table on that?

• Locked thread