Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

bannon is a straight up nazi and him being one of the most powerful people in america is terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Bannon 2024

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Trash Trick posted:

my only solace is that the pendulum will swing so loving hard in 4 years. please.

although, this means that the house will be able to re-draw the congressional districts and all but secure it for the republicans again, right? what was the time table on that?

state legislatures in 2020

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

bannon is a straight up nazi and him being one of the most powerful people in america is terrifying

Yep yepyepyep we're boned.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

For real

The number of people bitching about economics or trying to pretend like white nationalism wasn't a huge part of trumps campaign are loving trying to disengage from just how bad this poo poo is going to be

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Hamelekim posted:

A reminder for everyone about Bannon. He wants to destroy the state as it currently exists and reshape it. He has Trump's ear, and Trump has the power to make things happen.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/22/steve-bannon-trump-s-top-guy-told-me-he-was-a-leninist.html

So Bannon wants to destroy the establishment and Priebus is the establishment. Checks and balances at the highest level bing bong so simple

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

theflyingexecutive posted:

Yeah since the consequences of bad GOP decisions really made them lose future elections.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Trash Trick posted:

my only solace is that the pendulum will swing so loving hard in 4 years. please.

although, this means that the house will be able to re-draw the congressional districts and all but secure it for the republicans again, right? what was the time table on that?

It is based off of the 2020 census data, right? So we've got four years until the most important election the country has ever had, right? Cool.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Trash Trick posted:

If Trump hasn't crushed all opposition and destroyed democracy by then.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/speechboy71/status/797927588530421761?lang=en

he's not wrong

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/797923309690073088
forgot about all this

quote:

"The 69 days until inauguration are critical and all-consuming. President-Elect Trump must receive daily security briefings, make executive appointments (ultimately, thousands), and establish relationships with appointees, members of Congress, governors, and foreign leaders. He must also develop important policy priorities," they wrote.
Trump's attorneys also proposed allowing the president-elect to record a videotaped testimony prior to the trial date, arguing that would "ensure no additional delay of trial based on future scheduling unpredictability."

They suggest that videotaped could be used in another related case, to "allow President-elect Trump to focus on transitioning to office."

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

theflyingexecutive posted:

Hope remains.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

yep

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

quote:

The 69 days until inauguration

climaxing

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Huh? Anti semite? Trump loves Israel.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Donald trump is the president lmfao

I don't expect anyone to apologize to me but I was right he won you idiot liberals lost

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Trump loves the semites

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

my first thought on the bannon announcement is "jews are hosed" which is scary as hell

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

and i repeat

https://twitter.com/ESQPolitics/status/797921052080898049

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Vile posted:

I don't expect anyone to apologize to me but I was right he won you idiot liberals lost

hi vile good luck getting named to a white house staff job u have all the apparent qualifications

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Nobody loves the semites more than me! *tweets pic of grinning face over a bowl of matzoh ball soup, with a deportation force train schedule visible on desk nearby*

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Vile posted:

We all lost dude

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
I'm morbidly curious to see how far Trump's voters are willing to go in justifying his decisions. It's getting very scary and anti-Semitic already. Also anti-free speech. And we're months away from the transition. Will they actually be okay with blatant fascism?

of course they will

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

crazy cloud posted:

Nobody loves the semites more than me! *tweets pic of grinning face over a bowl of matzoh ball soup, with a deportation force train schedule visible on desk nearby*

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
Newt is in love with the picks!

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/797917414310682624

Notice the order of the names. Bannon is running the show. Key strategy from an anti-semite and racist!

confused
Oct 3, 2003

It's just business.
Paul Ryan, apparently, has no idea who Steve Bannon is:
http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/...stration/214413

"I've never met the guy."

Breitbart? Never heard of it.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Vile posted:

Shhh they're busy acting like one guy being chief strategist who is probably antisemitic has begun an inescapable slippery slope to the gas chambers

:derp:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

confused posted:

Paul Ryan, apparently, has no idea who Steve Bannon is:
http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/...stration/214413

"I've never met the guy."

Breitbart? Never heard of it.

von papaul ryen

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Exactly the lib retards who watch and worship Chris Hayes or Nate silver got super hosed and now they are bickering over STAFF

do you not realize DONALD TRUMP WON LOLLLL

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

FistEnergy posted:

I'm morbidly curious to see how far Trump's voters are willing to go in justifying his decisions. It's getting very scary and anti-Semitic already. Also anti-free speech. And we're months away from the transition. Will they actually be okay with blatant fascism?

of course they will

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Hamelekim posted:

Notice the order of the names. Bannon is running the show. Key strategy from an anti-semite and racist!

newt is back!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

If he keeps trend of appointing the most hated evil people in America they are probably going to cancel the inauguration (as in the public ceremony, he will still be president) because D.C. will be on fire.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Vile posted:

Exactly the lib retards who watch and worship Chris Hayes or Nate silver got super hosed and now they are bickering over STAFF

do you not realize DONALD TRUMP WON LOLLLL

pate livers

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Oiled and Ready posted:

Shhh they're busy acting like one guy being chief strategist who is probably antisemitic has begun an inescapable slippery slope to the gas chambers

:derp:

Yeah ur right dude we shouldn't worry about anti semitism in the White House

What were we thinking

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
christ saves and pate livers

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Hamelekim posted:

I love how "Bannon" is capitalized, while "priebus" isn't

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

If he keeps trend of appointing the most hated evil people in America they are probably going to cancel the inauguration (as in the public ceremony, he will still be president) because D.C. will be on fire.

the inauguration will be a poo poo show irregardless. like every leftist group is planning to be there and wreck poo poo from what im seeing online

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Hamelekim posted:

lmao not even bothering to capitalize Reince's name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DaveWoo posted:

I love how "Bannon" is capitalized, while "priebus" isn't

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

did not notice this

• Locked thread