Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what's behind your ear? it's fascism !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I guess Trump actually is a fan of using executive privilege to bypass the consequences of breaking the law while avoiding any transparency at all costs, after all

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Rock '20

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im going to make a peanut butter milkshake

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I'm betting the swearing in ceremony is gonna have Trump throwing a thumbs up as he puts his hands on the bible then hugging a flag afterwards

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im going to need to get ice cream hmm

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
The media pretty much entirely downplaying Bannon's position. Meanwhile the left is still busy fighting itself and trying to prove who was right/wrong.

Accelerationists won. We are in the darkest timeline

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Venom Snake posted:

If he keeps trend of appointing the most hated evil people in America they are probably going to cancel the inauguration (as in the public ceremony, he will still be president) because D.C. will be on fire.

Plot twist trump moves the capitol to NYC and bannon nukes DC to destroy the establishment. On day 1.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
"but trump is just an idiot with no plan" they said as trump slowly filled his cabinet with people who wrote and supported some of the most disgusting racist policies in our country

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

throw in some crushed up oreos and some baileys fam

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Scent of Worf posted:

The media pretty much entirely downplaying Bannon's position. Meanwhile the left is still busy fighting itself and trying to prove who was right/wrong.

Accelerationists won. We are in the darkest timeline

Man the accelerations didn't win they just made sure we all lost a bit sooner.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i don't think it would be too surprising if trump had his inauguration at trump towers

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

the inauguration will be a poo poo show irregardless. like every leftist group is planning to be there and wreck poo poo from what im seeing online

All the big organizers I know are saying it's easily going to be 1 million+. Only 32% of Americans are satisfied with the results of the election. It's only going to get worse.

Oiled and Ready posted:

Shhh they're busy acting like one guy being chief strategist who is probably antisemitic has begun an inescapable slippery slope to the gas chambers

:derp:

Bannon is one of the most vile people on the planet. His utter hatred for liberals and leftists and willingness to do literally anything it takes to crush all opposition should scare the piss out of everyone to the left of Dubya.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also a 2nd acquaintance outed himself as a Sandy Hook truther, gently caress this gay earth

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
found this photo under a moldy stack of Trump Newspapers dated, mysteriously, 6/5/2033

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Je suis Bannon

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol Trump's going to bitch about the media and how people are being unfair to him every day until the inauguration and then get mad that people are protesting it bigly

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

I'd never actually read much of Breitbart that wasn't front and center on the homepage.

Good holy gently caress

https://twitter.com/pbondi/status/797919671676731392

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Venom Snake posted:

All the big organizers I know are saying it's easily going to be 1 million+. Only 32% of Americans are satisfied with the results of the election. It's only going to get worse.

Bannon is one of the most vile people on the planet. His utter hatred for liberals and leftists and willingness to do literally anything it takes to crush all opposition should scare the piss out of everyone to the left of Dubya.

How does it feel to act like the biggest arrogant prick for 8 months and then watch your bitch lose Lmfao

human being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Doorknob Slobber posted:

"but trump is just an idiot with no plan" they said as trump slowly filled his cabinet with people who wrote and supported some of the most disgusting racist policies in our country

"Saying he ran on a campaign loaded with white nationalism just alienates those rural voters you'll need next time" as he places white nationalists in position of power

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
BANNON/prebius

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

an unknown number just texted me this youtube link and said childrens programming, trump tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fw4gYWkXgo

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

mormonpartyboat posted:

good luck man, that's hard at home.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Vile posted:

How does it feel to act like the biggest arrogant prick for 8 months and then watch your bitch lose Lmfao

human being

Yup drat I sure do feel like an idiot for not being on this person's side

Learning a lot of great things today

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

Also oh look at that, mandatory 12 hours sobriety time is up. What a coincidence.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Vile posted:

human being

:gb2fyad:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i was walking down a blind alleyway and i had to run past when i was menaced by a member of a group of redhats kicking and spitting at this painting, one of them even had a knife

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Vile posted:

human being

I think it is important to be aware of dissenting opinions- let vile post!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Trash Trick posted:

I think it is important to be aware of dissenting opinions- let vile post!

if vile didnt randomly start spewing slurs at other posters every other post hed be allowed express his dissenting opinions, unfortunately he is a legit insane person

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

if vile didnt randomly start spewing slurs at other posters every other post hed be allowed express his dissenting opinions, unfortunately he is a legit insane person

Ok yeah, that's fair.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i ran into a group of these fancy dressed fuckers when i was out getting a soda, yeah a nice cold soda pop, and i asked em to get out the way cuz they were blocking the door to sheetz but they just said "nite crew" and the littlest one kicked me in the dick

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Oiled and Ready posted:

Shhh they're busy acting like one guy being chief strategist who is probably antisemitic has begun an inescapable slippery slope to the gas chambers

:derp:

I mean, uhhh, this is deadly serious? If we're wrong whatever but this is going to be very ugly. What happens when Trump fucks up hard? Who is he going to blame next?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Check out counselor and past

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

Al! posted:

i ran into a group of these fancy dressed fuckers when i was out getting a soda, yeah a nice cold soda pop, and i asked em to get out the way cuz they were blocking the door to sheetz but they just said "nite crew" and the littlest one kicked me in the dick

I'm the dude in the back just waving his polearm straight out for no reason

(Also, NighWatchCrew, nice art history nerd :hfive: .)

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Scent of Worf posted:

The media pretty much entirely downplaying Bannon's position.

Shut the gently caress up. The media is doing the best it can.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

so this is what white supremacist christmas in america feels like

meanwhile let's see if this matters

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/797942788708933632

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i saw this leaning up against an abandoned energy drink warehouse and there was a guy laying under it and he said he was waiting to be crushed

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Telephones posted:

I mean, uhhh, this is deadly serious? If we're wrong whatever but this is going to be very ugly. What happens when Trump fucks up hard? Who is he going to blame next?

The establishment in congress, obviously. Bannon and Trump are going to work their hardest to undermine democracy and overthrow the establishment, to reshape society the way they want. Bannon is the guiding force, and Trump is the voice that gives shape to the actions which will destroy civilization as we know it.

A bit hyperbolic, but not much given Bannon's positions, which Trump knows all about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i thought fyad explicitly didn't want him

so :gb2gbs: i guess

• Locked thread