Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

That's a gross looking tongue

oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

KIND OF A KIM DEAL posted:

Watch Green Day make another loving rock opera about Donald Trump and how he sucks and isn't the President.

kim as a fellow recording artist what was your take on green days "sell out" controversy signing with a major label

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Epic High Five posted:

I love love love The Pogues but goddamn Shane

he's had his teeth fixd

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

JosefStalinator posted:

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

do people STILL not realize that nothing matters?

fwiw most of freep bent the knee pretty drat quick when they heard it

some still think Rince is a backstabbing member of the GOPe but most think that he's on their side because he totally really helped Trump win you guys

on the other hand most are elated about Bannon except for the handful of freepers that actually understand the bad parts about the alt-right and want to avoid them

yes you read that right, the alt-right is too toxic even for freep, and alt-right talking points tend to earn people bans

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i have strong opinons about green day going electric

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I can't believe boosted won't wear the hat 😂

yeah but will he wear the armband?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jose posted:

he's had his teeth fixd

I know but he sure waited a long rear end time after getting the money to do so to do it

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Season 1 of Trump Life was great. Tons of action and slapstick laughs. At times it went a bit too far and wasn't realistic, but there was a lot of meat in each episode. Sure some of the cast members were loathsome, but the bumbling comedy kept things light-hearted.

I know we were all surprised and excited when it got picked up for another season but it's taken a dark turn. Unless they bring back some season 1 favorites like Jeb! to balance things out, I predict they will pull the plug.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trump's key difference is that he, personally, seems to have nothing against jews.

He just hates everyone that doesn't unquestionably love Donald Trump, which is everyone, so uh good luck world.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

i have strong opinons about green day going electric

look man im already a corncob for thinking theyd never survive when they split with art garfunkel

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
So is Kim deal your alt, al! ? Ur not gonna get to 11k posts by splitting them between diff accounts!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

FistEnergy posted:

Season 1 of Trump Life was great. Tons of action and slapstick laughs. At times it went a bit too far and wasn't realistic, but there was a lot of meat in each episode. Sure some of the cast members were loathsome, but the bumbling comedy kept things light-hearted.

I know we were all surprised and excited when it got picked up for another season but it's taken a dark turn. Unless they bring back some season 1 favorites like Jeb! to balance things out, I predict they will pull the plug.

dont worry chris "fatty" christie will be there for all the trump gang to laugh at when he eats all the donuts

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

sitchensis posted:

i've dedicated my career to making a difference in my community and politics isn't too far off in my future

but i also live in Canada so there's that

That's still good. Thank you.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Yinlock posted:

Trump's key difference is that he, personally, seems to have nothing against jews.

He just hates everyone that doesn't unquestionably love Donald Trump, which is everyone, so uh good luck world.

I also imagine DT, once he receives that love, will check out and let his loved ones do whatever they please

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The Puppet Master posted:

I also imagine DT, once he receives that love, will check out and let his loved ones do whatever the please

eric trump's revenge

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Do you guys think Donny drinks coffee?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

It's been a while since we've elected someone this fat/old to the presidency so it should be neat to see how the job weighs on him.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

I wonder what the Republican Jewish Council feels about the Bannon pick

IIRC they emphatically supported and fundraised for Trump

Right wing zionism and antisemitism aren't contradictory. The initial goal of the Nazis was essentially to found a Jewish slave state in order to deport all of the Jews there. The holocaust was decided upon when they couldn't do that. Netanyahu even tries to downplay the role of Hitler, and look at guys like Breivik who support Israel but are still happy that the holocaust happened in Europe. I think the Trump white house and the right wing Israeli lobby will work together just fine. They'll probably decide on a line like that, support the Israeli settler movement and Likud while encouraging Jewish immigration there. I really hope there will be a leftist Jewish movement in the US to counter this.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Hamelekim posted:

The establishment in congress, obviously. Bannon and Trump are going to work their hardest to undermine democracy and overthrow the establishment, to reshape society the way they want. Bannon is the guiding force, and Trump is the voice that gives shape to the actions which will destroy civilization as we know it.

A bit hyperbolic, but not much given Bannon's positions, which Trump knows all about.

Lol and people keep posting that pol got tricked and they won't get what they want

This is exactly what they wanted you dummies, the only way it could go better is if the protests at the inauguration are violent and destructive enough that Bannon doesn't have to set a Reichstag Fire himself

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

FAUXTON posted:

It's been a while since we've elected someone this fat/old to the presidency so it should be neat to see how the job weighs on him.

Idk dude. You'd think that some of his briefings would include how hosed we are due to climate change, right? But he still has that climate change denier heading up the EPA transition team. So he either doesnt care or..idk. Idk dude.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
stupid question, but where does bannon say anti-seminte nazi poo poo? i mean it doesnt surprise me at all and i am sure its true. i just want links.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Professors and GTAs are working on a teach-in at my campus. I'm glad I have a loving contract.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

BeOSPOS posted:

So is Kim deal your alt, al! ? Ur not gonna get to 11k posts by splitting them between diff accounts!

thats the second nicest thing anyones said to me all day

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Dapper_Swindler posted:

stupid question, but where does bannon say anti-seminte nazi poo poo? i mean it doesnt surprise me at all and i am sure its true. i just want links.

He said he doesn't want his daughters going to school with pampered rich Jews or something, but that isn't really a very rare thing for a WASP to say in private. Pretty sure the outrage is because of the articles he allows hit the front page of Breitbart, mainly.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Just think Jews, your time is up

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Yinlock posted:

ivanka and her husband are both Jewish, so he prob actively cucks his son-in-law

He's eskimo bros with a member of the tribe, he ain't got poo poo against them

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the 60 minutes interview isn't on yet here but

https://twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/797957100160749568

sounds like sorry not sorry

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Vertical Lime posted:

the 60 minutes interview isn't on yet here but

https://twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/797957100160749568

sounds like sorry not sorry

Very Nixonian

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

BeOSPOS posted:

No dude, I'm the real deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tAaEPF3xhQ

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lol

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/797945125993213953

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

a.lo posted:

Just think Jews, your time is up

We've had it too good for too long anyways

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

let the backstabbing begin

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

ryan gonna get knifed

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Consummate Professional posted:

Do you guys think Donny drinks coffee?

Warm Diet Coke

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/797957725921640448

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Warm Diet Coke

big diet coke fan here but

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

zen death robot posted:

Make him show his true colors then imo gently caress it

This is from way back but yeah, we know he's a loving proto-fascist so let's just get it all out in the open now instead of whinging for four years. Better to know what we're up against and fight it than to sit at home in fear of what might be out there.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

a.lo posted:

Just think Jews

lol this sounds like something that would come out of Israel hiring a bunch of marketers to create a state motto

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

dont worry chris "fatty" christie will be there for all the trump gang to laugh at when he eats all the donuts

well maybe not because according to the New York Post, Insiders say Donald Trump is ‘disgusted’ by Chris Christie

the article posted:

“Trump thought it was shameful that Christie didn’t take the fall for [convicted aide] Bridget Kelly,” said a source close to the transition team. “Trump is really angry that Christie is sending a soccer mom to jail. He believes 100 percent that Christie was behind it all.”
[...]
“Trump really doesn’t like it when married women with kids get hurt in politics,” said the source. “Trump was pretty disgusted with Christie.”

Christie’s failure to take responsibility for Bridgegate was the final straw in an already eroding relationship, said a second source, who is close to the Trump campaign.

“She was a factor in the decision because Trump didn’t like seeing her crying,” the source said.
[...]
“They want to drain the swamp, and having Christie there is just plugging it up,” the source said. “He was tolerated in the past because he was viewed as a kind of nice Tony Soprano. But now that Trump is the president-elect those days are over.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://twitter.com/pbondi/status/797919671676731392

• Locked thread