Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

az posted:

In a better timeline Dieter Kaufmann was a better shot :69snypa:
well in a better timeline the 9/11 attackers also had the right address

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

My Lovely Horse posted:

well in a better timeline the 9/11 attackers also had the right address

ooo? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

az
Dec 2, 2005

Smirr posted:

Gonna report this to my local Verfassungsschutzmitarbeiter.

Ey Uwe! Leg Mein Kampf beiseite und guck dir diesen Scheiß an!

^_^

botany posted:

In case anyone here is dumb enough to consider voting green:

The word leitmodell always makes my eyes twitch nervously

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Jungs, jetzt muss mal ein gescheites Brainstorming her. Wer hat gute Ideen um Deutschland noch zu retten? Vielleicht irgendwas mit gender identity oder was gegen die Juden sagen?

Full communism... now?

az fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Nov 12, 2016

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I see, SPD bashing in full force, even though they gave out a statement that they wholly oppose the Autobahnprivatisierungspläne.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
As a Nonautobahnuser I am a bit more pissed by the Braunkohlelüge. What the gently caress

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Torrannor posted:

I see, SPD bashing in full force, even though they gave out a statement that they wholly oppose the Autobahnprivatisierungspläne.

Did you miss this? http://www.zeit.de/2016/44/spd-sigmar-gabriel-autobahnprivatisierung

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Wer hat uns verraten???

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
Die Partei der Piraten? :shrug:

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Was zum Fick, Österreich:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29tS3FkcHoU

Young dude: Why should i, as muslim, vote for FPÖ?

HitlerHofer: Well if you think we're against islam, you should not. I don't think islam is part of Austria. [... more blah about how austria was made, jews, abendland, etc. ...] Didn't wanna lie to you, so that's what i think.

Audience: *applause* "Bravo!"

Bellen: Islam is a state-recognized religion in austria for hundreds of years, also [a particularly batallion in the austrian army] was 40% muslims a while ago. I'm not worried.

Audience: *applause*

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

SPD, CDU and CSU should join and form the GroKo party already.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Mithaldu posted:

HitlerHofer: Well if you think we're against islam, you should not. I don't think islam is part of Austria. [... more blah about how austria was made, jews, abendland, etc. ...] Didn't wanna lie to you, so that's what i think.

Bellen: Islam is a state-recognized religion in austria for hundreds of years, also [a particularly batallion in the austrian army] was 40% muslims a while ago. I'm not worried.

Surprised? Wait what will happen when they'll have elections for the NR.

bronin
Oct 15, 2009

use it or throw it away
Guys guys
What if Dieter Kaufmann came from the future to stop Schäuble from destroying Europe and Germany? But because of his failed attempt made Schäuble the way he is now in the first place. Makes you think

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

bronin posted:

Guys guys
What if Dieter Kaufmann came from the future to stop Schäuble from destroying Europe and Germany? But because of his failed attempt made Schäuble the way he is now in the first place. Makes you think

Maybe schizophrenics are actually right about everything :tinfoil:

Bistromatic
Oct 3, 2004

And turn the inner eye
To see its path...
Still gonna get eaten first if you leave the swarm.

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

Mithaldu posted:

What is the Muslim dude gonna do according to Hofer? Leave? Go back to...? He was born in Austria, he doesn't even speak correct German. He is Austrian. Where is he gonna go? To Syria?
CSU/AfD are the same. They literally threaten family and lifelyhood of native citizens and people go "Bravo!"
gently caress me

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

caps on caps on caps posted:

What is the Muslim dude gonna do according to Hofer? Leave? Go back to...? He was born in Austria, he doesn't even speak correct German. He is Austrian. Where is he gonna go? To Syria?
CSU/AfD are the same. They literally threaten family and lifelyhood of native citizens and people go "Bravo!"
gently caress me

They're not part of the in-group and therefore must gently caress off. Anywhere. Possibly to die in a fire.

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.

blowfish posted:

They're not part of the in-group and therefore must gently caress off. Anywhere. Possibly to die in an oven.

FTFY

Also, good to see that at least the heute show still has some good material:

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

caps on caps on caps posted:

What is the Muslim dude gonna do according to Hofer?
Nominally the answer would be:

Become a good christian and embrace all abendland values. Also get his skin whitened.

In reality he doesn't give a poo poo and just wants to see the loving ausländer disappear, regardless of where and how.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/nachfolge-von-gauck-auch-cdu-will-steinmeier-als-bundespraesidenten-14526870.html

welp

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
Is it wrong that I don't really give a poo poo about the Bundespräsident?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Steinmeier is a good choice.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Torrannor posted:

abzugged

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Sounds like Steinmeier will get a well deserved post, good for him!

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

Torrannor posted:

Anything that removes him from cabinet is a good choice. He's the weakest State Secretary I can remember. All appearance, no substance and up to his shoulders in Putin's arsehole, searching for Schröder.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Einbauschrank posted:

Anything that removes him from cabinet is a good choice. He's the weakest State Secretary I can remember. All appearance, no substance and up to his shoulders in Putin's arsehole, searching for Schröder.
Did you completely forget Westerwelle, or...?

Steinmeier is doing great work abroad. I'm surprised again and again in how many talks he participates and how many hard negotiations he actually leads. It really feels like he's doing something, and even with Germany's obvious leading role in the EU, it's not self-evident that people all over the globe trust our country in particular. Like it or not, we are "in between" the USA and Russia, and I am far more willing to support someone who is willing to talk and talk and talk some more than a possible alternative of "MORE SANCTIONS" and "HOW ABOUT A EU ARMY, EH???" which is not foreign policy, that's warmongering.

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

Simply Simon posted:

Steinmeier is doing great work abroad. I'm surprised again and again in how many talks he participates and how many hard negotiations he actually leads. It really feels like he's doing something, and even with Germany's obvious leading role in the EU, it's not self-evident that people all over the globe trust our country in particular. Like it or not, we are "in between" the USA and Russia, and I am far more willing to support someone who is willing to talk and talk and talk some more than a possible alternative of "MORE SANCTIONS" and "HOW ABOUT A EU ARMY, EH???" which is not foreign policy, that's warmongering.

Hard negotiations and lots of talk with zero results. And his talk includes stuff like "Putin doesn't want war" when he's leading a war in Ukraine and Syria. All appearance, no substance.

An EU GASP and sanctions against a warmongerer would be called "peacekeeping". I remember it being called warmongering, but only when some loon on my timeline was sharing RT again.

az
Dec 2, 2005

botany posted:

Is it wrong that I don't really give a poo poo about the Bundespräsident?

Not at all, it even has benefits as in removing Steinmeier from actual politics.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

az posted:

Not at all, it even has benefits as in removing Steinmeier from actual politics.

:same:

Simply Simon posted:

What has Steinmeier achieved exactly though? Minsk II is a total joke and everyone called it, before it was even ratified.

Although I hate agreeing with the Einbauschrank, Russia is not up for redemption right now. They invaded and occupied a sovereign country, killed countless numbers of people and displaced millions. Yeah, this poo poo happens all the time and you can totally come back from it(look at the Iraq invasion), but you first gotta stop killing. Until Russia pulls out of eastern Ukraine there is really not much to do, but to pressure them.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Simply Simon posted:

Actually, he feels like an ineffectual clown. If you're charitable. If you aren't, it looks like we should try to find the bribes Putin is been paying him with. I do agree that Steinmeier is doing great work for a Russian spy. If it turns out he isn't one though, wow then his "work" looks pretty bad.

Also it's interesting to see how you look at a defensive policy aiming at unifying Europe and a diplomatic alternative to war as "warmongering". Somehow I totally missed that today is opposite day, because otherwise that would be an incredible stupid thing to say.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
That's all nice and all that, but who is ok to vote?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

JaucheCharly posted:

That's all nice and all that, but who is ok to vote?

I dunno man, I'm just an ideas guy.

It's not like I'm gonna go out and protest about this poo poo. If they really couldn't find any other idiot for the position, then Steini is fine. At least he's better than Hitler, I guess. :shrug:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
As Bundespräsident you're supposed to do nothing besides talking a lot and maybe visiting some foreign lands then and when. Possibly without embarrassing us too much. The ideal place for Steinmeier, in other words. Less chance for him to look bad and in extension, for us.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

So who is going to replace Steinmeier as foreign secretary? Who does the SPD even have left?

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
Schuuuuuuuuulz

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

Sereri posted:

So who is going to replace Steinmeier as foreign secretary? Who does the SPD even have left?

Quick thought:
Now it makes more sense that Steini didn't congratulate Trump. He propably already knew he wouldn't be around in January anymore. So he milked the situation, showed some cheap bravado to impress the easily impressed.

Edit: I am nominating Ralf Stegner. Equally great personality and should have no problem working with Trump considering his effort to make people vote for him.

Einbauschrank fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Nov 14, 2016

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Sereri posted:

That old lady who mouthed off at siggi?

az
Dec 2, 2005

The haunting specter of social democrats past.

Just kidding, we can't have nice things.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

az posted:

The haunting specter of social democrats past.

Just kidding, we can't have nice things.

Dig up Helmut Schmidt already.

az
Dec 2, 2005

blowfish posted:

Dig up Helmut Schmidt already.

Hey
hey
hey
I already have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak