Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I cant get over how awesome that Denver game was, and I wanted the Saints to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
http://i.imgur.com/pByRrVM.gifv

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

A.o.D. posted:

I'm glad familial duties kept me from watching the Saints lose. It sounds like this one would have been extremely frustrating.

Turning the ball over 5 times and then tying it up with 1:22 left, needing only the PAT and to hold (not a foregone conclusion though), and then losing on a blocked PAT run back to the end zone?

Yeah frustrating gets you some of the way to the feeling.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

The NFC North lmao

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

ulmont posted:

Turning the ball over 5 times and then tying it up with 1:22 left, needing only the PAT and to hold (not a foregone conclusion though), and then losing on a blocked PAT run back to the end zone?

Yeah frustrating gets you some of the way to the feeling.

A run back that sounds like it should have been called out of bounds at some point? Probably hair pulling and teeth gnashing.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Durandal1707 posted:

I caught part of it because gently caress watching a whole TNF game anymore, but still:

I can't really make heads or tails of the Ravens this year; their defense has gradually looked more solid as the year's gone on.

The Ravens are the number one ranked defense by yards allowed per game and 6th in points allowed per game. They've been downright excellent.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

I'm the guy repeating Kirk RN

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
All hail Jim Robinson

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
The Jets are really, really bad

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

A.o.D. posted:

A run back that sounds like it should have been called out of bounds at some point? Probably hair pulling and teeth gnashing.

I don't really complain about refs much because everyone suffers them eventually, but he was unquestionably, no doubt about it, out of bounds, and that call literally sealed the game.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

New Dark Souls III DLC's gestures lookin' good.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

big money big clit posted:

I don't really complain about refs much because everyone suffers them eventually, but he was unquestionably, no doubt about it, out of bounds, and that call literally sealed the game.

Given the state of officiating, I suppose it's inevitable, and we were probably due for a really good ref loving.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

where the gently caress is everyone? has the election just destroyed any will to talk about our terrible teams?

or did the terrible teams do that on their own?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

the miami dolphins are on a 4 game winning streak

the miami dolphins are currently 5-4 :stare:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
ive never seen a team piss away more games than this season's chargers

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Yay Dolphins, we are over 500!! They're really setting up for a good hard disappointment.

10-6 and no playoffs maybe.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Probably Rivers' worst game in a few years. Yes, the Chargers' receiving corp is beat to poo poo but he made a lot of boneheaded decisions today all on his own.

EDIT: I will say I was really impressed with how well Miami controlled the Chargers' running game. Gordon didn't get poo poo all game except for a 19 yard run, basically. Miami's D-line is superb.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Giants forever grateful they got Eli instead of Rivers

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
andy reid looks less fat

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

DC Murderverse posted:

where the gently caress is everyone? has the election just destroyed any will to talk about our terrible teams?

Little bit of column a, little bit of column b. Also dead forum etc etc

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

DC Murderverse posted:

Lots of people have left the forum over the past several years, and football is seeing a decline in popularity.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Rest in pepperonis chargers

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I just finished a five hour drive from Houston, and listened to the end of the Saints game on the radio.

The announcers just sounded so deflated on the blocked kick. I'm sure I only notice because I'm a Saints fan, but drat this kind of stuff seems to happen to us a ton. I'm glad we won the Super Bowl in 2009 because I don't know if we'll ever have that level of success again any time soon.

Onward to a crappy Thursday night game.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Cowboys oline on Elliot's last touchdown run:

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
Why did you become so stupid Rivers?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

Lots of people have left the forum over the past several years, and football is seeing a decline in popularity.

I mean in the last week.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

DC Murderverse posted:

I mean in the last week.

a lot of people toxxed for a bad presidential candidate

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
The Chiefs won today in the most improbable fashion, right up until the Broncos one-upped them on the scale of improbability. But's fine, because the Chiefs are still first in the AFC Best, and Marcus Peters is the best player in football. :smuggo:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

DC Murderverse posted:

I mean in the last week.

Oh, scope the first 8 pages of the banlist right now:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?&sort=&asc=0&adminid=&ban_month=0&ban_year=0&actfilt=-2&pagenumber=8

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
gently caress the Steelers

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Ehud posted:

the miami dolphins are on a 4 game winning streak

the miami dolphins are currently 5-4 :stare:

let's enjoy good things while we can

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Dolphins' defense didn't poo poo the bed in the fourth quarter. :stare:

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy

A.o.D. posted:

Given the state of officiating, I suppose it's inevitable, and we were probably due for a really good ref loving.

The worst part is knowing that a story will come out saying the NFL sent a letter to the Saints saying that they missed the call on the field. I mean you would think with as much money that the NFL generates and with declining viewership they would want to get things right. I only watch the Saints play now but blown calls like this that decide a game is just unacceptable no matter the teams.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I would really like Ted Ginn off the Panthers, and Kelvin Benjamin needs to get his poo poo together.

Also fire mike shula etc

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

That was magical.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
I agree with Kawalimus. The Ravens need to be burned to the ground as does the entire NFL.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I am very aware, I'm on there somewhere under another name. I should have guessed a bunch of TFF goons would be open to stupid toxxes (myself included)

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

:rip: All Pro Sexman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

gently caress the Steelers

They probably need to fire the entire defensive coaching staff at this point. They're getting worse every single week. Heyward and Shazier are the only players worth a poo poo at this point

• Locked thread