Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Ramos has a new favorite as of 06:08 on Nov 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Yer a Wizard, Harry?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

This is a miscarriage of loss

Zernach
Oct 23, 2012
Quoting because this is really good.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Made this, wanted to share it, not sure where else to post it.

beato has a new favorite as of 11:41 on Nov 13, 2016

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q55Uc2JCqo8

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7K9SycELA

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Gargoyles was loving good and so is this.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

"Now, behold the power of my Stand, 「Paint It Black」!"

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

beato posted:

Made this, wanted to share it, not sure where else to post it.

Oh, this is pretty good. The South Park thread might like it in TV IV.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
https://i.imgur.com/RQaN3rQ.gifv

PeaceDiner
Mar 24, 2013

by Pon

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
More DBZ fanart, please.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Who What Now posted:

More DBZ fanart, like this, please.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Who What Now posted:

More DBZ fanart, please.

...close enough

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Okay, I've never watched any of the Dragon's Balls, but isn't that supposed to be 'ginyu'?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

http://stupidoomdoodles.tumblr.com/

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
I decided to enshrine some weird fanart on my arm as a tattoo. Concept by me, art by my tattoo artist. Enjoy Samus' Amazing Underwater Adventure.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Lechtansi posted:

I decided to enshrine some weird fanart on my arm as a tattoo. Concept by me, art by my tattoo artist. Enjoy Samus' Amazing Underwater Adventure.

that's really loving cool

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJftqJLaWqg

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Lechtansi posted:

Wow that's so loving stupid.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

rodbeard posted:

nah, it's pretty great, especially if he's a diver. Really well made, too.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

It is good and really cool.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
People are only going to know it's a video game thing if you tell them or are already in the know, so it's really just a cool design anyone can appreciate and nerds will double love it.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

rodbeard posted:

What, don't tell me you've never considered getting your SA avatar as a giant tattoo on your inner bicep?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Lechtansi posted:

What, don't tell me you've never considered getting your SA avatar as a giant tattoo on your inner bicep?

If you don't mind me asking, how much did that run you, how long did it take, etc? Just curious, is all. Metroid's pretty much my favorite game series so I doubly love that you/the tattoo artist took her suit design and converted it into a convincing dive suit version. Also, I take it you're a diver? Or did you just like the concept?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

If you don't mind me asking, how much did that run you, how long did it take, etc? Just curious, is all. Metroid's pretty much my favorite game series so I doubly love that you/the tattoo artist took her suit design and converted it into a convincing dive suit version. Also, I take it you're a diver? Or did you just like the concept?

Christ alive I just realized that before your date, you jump papyrus's bones

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here

24 Kakarot Magic

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I remember seeing a lot of this kinda stuff years ago, but done with stuff like KH and hijabbed Touhous and such. It's always an odd sight.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

HGH posted:

I remember seeing a lot of this kinda stuff years ago, but done with stuff like KH and hijabbed Touhous and such. It's always an odd sight.

You got Touhou in hijab? That concept is so bizarre now I must see it.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
It's not really so crazy looking:

I'm not sure if that last one counts.

I'm kinda reminded of Christian Sonic fans now.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

Captain Invictus posted:

Sup metroid buddy. I would totally take you off ignore if you post metroid fanart rather than undertale.

I am not a diver, I just saw a tattoo once of someone converting a skulltula from Zelda: OOT into a flesh and blood version and thought it was really cool, so I asked myself "what would a metroid look like if it existed in real life?" I figured it would be a jellyfish, and the rest of the concept sprung from that. Her suit being a scuba suit, her shoulders being air tanks, her ship being a scuba scooter, the chozo statue being part of a coral reef, etc.

It was done by Seth wood @ temple tattoo in oakland ca. It was 32 hours and cost ~$6,000. I finished it in exactly a year, to the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Angry video game nerd before and after licensed videogame realese?

• Locked thread