Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.
What is this madness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Nyarai posted:

What is this madness?

The F Plus in Trump's America

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

What fucking language are you speaking?

Benny the Snake posted:

The F Plus in Trump's America

Weird thing to say before kicking someone into your Spartan death pit.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Bozarth posted:

Weird thing to say before kicking someone into your Spartan death pit.

Simpsons did it...?

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

ghost emoji posted:

Anyone else have any comforting, stupid, non political episodes they'd recommend?

The Sonic one that recently happened is just plain silly, and it is helped by going in the doc and looking at some of the "amazing" drawings of their characters.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

DemonTrigger posted:

The Sonic one that recently happened is just plain silly, and it is helped by going in the doc and looking at some of the "amazing" drawings of their characters.

That reminds me.

Someone make sure that Lemon has googled lemon the hedgehog

There are two of them and he will hate it.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

McGlockenshire posted:

That reminds me.

Everyone wins when they play The Hedgehog Game. Or lose, depending on how you look at it.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
This Troper recently relistened to an episode This Troper loves very much.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

This Troper recently relistened to an episode This Troper loves very much.

If I hand-drum the Gilligan's Island theme song will Trump and Pence turn into stew?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

dijon du jour posted:

If I hand-drum the Gilligan's Island theme song will Trump and Pence turn into stew?
Probably not, since they don't appear to be teenaged lizard soldiers from the future. Fortunately, since I was listening to the first TV Tropes episode, I can tell you that all you need is to emotionally dissect them, and they'll simply run away in tears. Call them poo poo-eating dick-fuckers for maximum effectiveness.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Don't worry, everyone. I've got a plan to get us all out of this mess.

Let me worry about the specifics, all I need is a few rolls of cling wrap, and confirmation on whether or not Roy Orbison is dead. I can handle the rest from there.

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
Really the only question I have is...

WHO WANTS TO LICK A RED PANDA'S BUTTHOLE!? UwU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

McGlockenshire posted:

For example, a non-trivial number of freepers are currently completely convinced that Hillary and her campaign manager are literal satanists that participated in or even masterminded a child sex trafficking ring. As an outsider, I'm sure this sounds absolutely hilarious, but they are deadly serious in their beliefs. This morning they are celebrating a glorious victory by God.

This is frighteningly similar to something my sister in law posted on Monday:

quote:

Yeah cause not paying your taxes is worse than deleting important emails w hidden agendas, and having a mentor/idol name Saul Alinsky (satanist), being involved in child trafficking...because not paying your taxes is the devil!!

Great, my brother's wife is a freeper :psyduck:

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Maerlyn posted:

This is frighteningly similar to something my sister in law posted on Monday:

Great, my brother's wife is a freeper :psyduck:

I read her quote in STOG voice.

ghost emoji fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Nov 10, 2016

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
Wait, Hillary was one of those teen Japanese popstars that get creepers obsessed over them?

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
i need a bunch of anti-gay freeper posts post-haste please. more recent the better

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

omnibobb posted:

i need a bunch of anti-gay freeper posts post-haste please. more recent the better

Head over to the freep thread, find a post by me, and use the question mark thingie. You'll find some from earlier this week.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

McGlockenshire posted:

Head over to the freep thread, find a post by me, and use the question mark thingie. You'll find some from earlier this week.

I... I thought I was in the Freep thread...

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Well What Now posted:

Wait, Hillary was one of those teen Japanese popstars that get creepers obsessed over them?
No, the idol was noted Satanist Saul Alinsky.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Any episode with the teenagers tag is good for a stupid harmless laugh.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

McGlockenshire posted:

That reminds me.

http://sonicfanfic.wikia.com/wiki/Lemon_the_Hedgehog

quote:

The only problem she's had is being bullied at school.

The reason she's been bullied at school is because she's very nice, And people sometimes like to be mean to nice people

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Oh wow, the fanart is recolors of other fanart. :allears:

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
There's a new episode about Reddit INTJs. And Lemon tacked on an intro that needs to be said.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Lemon/Toast 2020.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Cleretic posted:

Lemon/Toast 2020.

Make Puns Grate Again

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Cleretic posted:

Lemon/Toast 2020.

Kumkwatzop/Lemon 2020 :colbert:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Instead of "yes we can", their campaign slogan can be "YES HELLO"

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

Was someone harassing Fplus subjects or something? :smith:

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
"Not through speeches and majority decisions will the great questions of the day be decided, but by blood and semen."

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

Was someone harassing Fplus subjects or something? :smith:

Lemon was talking about that whole election thing that just happened.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I sort of figured that it might be election related. I just had a feeling though that people might have gone out of their way to harass the people who had posted some of the content that they read or whatever. Sadly I know witch hunting isn't exactly rare on the intetnets :/

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I wouldn't be surprised if people have been doxxed as a result of an F Plus reading, because humanity is trash, as discussed above.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea I'm sure there's some example of an idiot fan or two forgetting safari rules and all, but that seemed to mainly be from a place of 'hey this election kinda made being absolutely horrible to others cool and popular to do openly. We may laugh at hilarious idiots but we have no desire to be part of that world and if you are please gently caress off forever'.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
There's something weird going on with my MP3 - I hear Lemon's speech just fine, but then there's like an hour of people talking about Reddit after that. Am I the only one hearing this?

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!
For more infuriating redditors, stay tuned for Extra Credit's next episode which will - among other things - expose what MGTOW and AWALT are IN EXTENSIVE DEPTHS.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sham bam bamina! posted:

There's something weird going on with my MP3 - I hear Lemon's speech just fine, but then there's like an hour of people talking about Reddit after that. Am I the only one hearing this?

I don't have this problem. Goodbye!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
All right, I guess I'll be the one to start posting about the actual episode.

What really struck me was how illiterate, poorly articulated, and poorly thought a lot of that stuff was. That obviously doesn't mean anything to the people who typed it, but shouldn't it tip off the other posters that maybe having this personality score doesn't actually mean someone's particularly smart, or even intelligent at all?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
No, because they all are of like minds, so questioning anyone else in the group would be tantamount to questioning themselves, and if there's anything these loving morons don't have, it's self-awareness.

eta: Also these idiots are conflating MBTI (which is a personality assessment) to an IQ exam. Which is also bullshit, but MBTI doesn't even purport to assess your intelligence. So they're making the false correlation that, since some rear end in a top hat claims Jay-Zed is INTJ, and I'm INTJ, then that also means I'm going to be super smart and rich and successful like him!

RyokoTK fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Nov 14, 2016

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

You can't even pick up that word you said that I also know!

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Sham bam bamina! posted:

All right, I guess I'll be the one to start posting about the actual episode.

What really struck me was how illiterate, poorly articulated, and poorly thought a lot of that stuff was. That obviously doesn't mean anything to the people who typed it, but shouldn't it tip off the other posters that maybe having this personality score doesn't actually mean someone's particularly smart, or even intelligent at all?

I think they're mostly teenagers, and the ones who aren't sure as hell still think like teenagers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

RyokoTK posted:

No, because they all are of like minds, so questioning anyone else in the group would be tantamount to questioning themselves, and if there's anything these loving morons don't have, it's self-awareness.

eta: Also these idiots are conflating MBTI (which is a personality assessment) to an IQ exam. Which is also bullshit, but MBTI doesn't even purport to assess your intelligence. So they're making the false correlation that, since some rear end in a top hat claims Jay-Zed is INTJ, and I'm INTJ, then that also means I'm going to be super smart and rich and successful like him!

Oh I loved that bit, they're so petty - how can someone who is not as frustrated and reclusive as me possibly qualify to be The Best Type of Person?
The episode really is kind of a downer, they probably aren't particularly happy people.