Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

WHERE THE gently caress IS MORKEY MOUSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Where THE gently caress is Itchy?!

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
THIS poo poo AIN'T DOSNEY

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Without Rosco this poo poo ain't Big Jeffrey's

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

FirstAidKite posted:

Without Rosco this poo poo ain't Big Jeffrey's

Ah'm Big Jeffrey and this's my stand, [D R O P 'E M]

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Please watch Yakitate! Japan if you want to hear Dio act like a complete buffoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tspyjSStVo0

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Watch Utena if you want to hear Dio play A Completely Normal Boy and talk about smashing the world's shell and bringing the world revolution.

Zaggitz posted:

Ah'm Big Jeffrey and this's my stand, [D R O P 'E M]
Please, His Stand is Roscoe. Drop'em is Big Jeffery's battlecry. Because as Big Jeffery always says.....

drop em

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO8nHGzvlJU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Daxing Dan posted:

I forgot to announce this, but Green Day and Oasis Part 1 and Part 2 went up two weeks ago, and Part 3 and Part 4 just came out today.

Thank you so much

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

dio's voice actor also plays deadpool in the marvel anime and i can't believe that's a real, true sentence i just typed

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Your way works too posted:

I feel like people forget the other great bit in that sequence. When Kira kneels down and grabs her hand and the next panel zooms out to reveal he as already blown up the rest of her out of frame.

that poo poo's gonna wreck people cause she's sobbing fo her life right before that

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Daxing Dan posted:

I forgot to announce this, but Green Day and Oasis Part 1 and Part 2 went up two weeks ago, and Part 3 and Part 4 just came out today.

Thanks dude! I needed a good diversion today

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

The beginning of part 5 is actually a bit spoilery for part 4.

To elaborate on this, not the events of part 4, but the remaining episodes would lose a lot of tension knowing that Jotaro and Koichi survived.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

To elaborate on this, not the events of part 4, but the remaining episodes would lose a lot of tension knowing that Jotaro and Koichi survived.

I think this is more of a spoiler with Koichi than Jotaro.

After all, Jotaro wouldn't survive his own part just to die in someone else's.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Schwarzwald posted:

ummm.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
i figured that was the joke

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Daxing Dan posted:

Buccellati better not die, he has the best punch rush. :mad:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Daxing Dan posted:

Is Rolling Stone translated already?

fractalairduct posted:

dio's voice actor also plays deadpool in the marvel anime and i can't believe that's a real, true sentence i just typed

Tell me more about this

Schwarzwald posted:

I'm not about to let you all forget about how Jotaro didn't even make it out of his own part without dying.

http://i.imgur.com/ApwZuKN.mp4

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Man Bruno and Mista are incredibly powerful. Some strong gun and zipper boys

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

track day bro! posted:

Buccellati better not die, he has the best punch rush. :mad:

he already died pal

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
here are my controversial bruno opinions

- I like blue outfit Bruno a whole lot better than white outfit Bruno
- I think Sticky Fingers has a bad design despite having prob the best main character ability
- I don't like his last name because it's hard to spell off the top of my head and I'm not sure how to pronounce it cause Italian is hard

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum

RareAcumen posted:

fractalairduct posted:

Tell me more about this

It's kinda like cardcaptors or beyblade with kids who have arm disc things that contain pokemo Marvel heroes and villains. It's weird.

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"
My favorite parts about the updates, in no real order

1) Calling it a "favorite" might sound bad, but, Abbaccio :( And how everyone was reacting to what happened but. Abbaccio :(
2) Green Day and Oasis, featuring Buccellati and The Last gently caress He Ever Gave
3) Doppio actually using what looks like a real phone on the airplane but it turns out he borrowed it from some kid, lol, I love him.
4) Diavolo actually pulling up a parallel (one of several) to DIO with his "Conquering fear is what it means to live" line. I just thought that was neat.
5) A lot of shots were really, really great, but I really liked that moment with Buccellati and Giorno in the car where he learns the truth and how Giorno becomes more and more agitated and uncomfortable realizing that, not only is Buccellati dead, but Gold Experience gave him enough energy to where he could move, but not come back to life. I don't know why, but the shot I like best from that scene is this one:

He wants to go home now please.

e: but the REAL best part of the update is THIS

BaDandy fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Nov 14, 2016

notwithyourheart
Dec 27, 2013

giorno is perfect

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Moltrey posted:

- I think Sticky Fingers has a bad design despite having prob the best main character ability

I was going to argue against this but I realized I couldn't remember what the gently caress it looked like without looking it up, so I guess you're right

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
I saw someone on another forum say that the end of VA showed that JoJo was ruined for good and that Stone Ocean and SBR suck. How can someone be so blindingly wrong?

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

RubberLuffy posted:

I saw someone on another forum say that the end of VA showed that JoJo was ruined for good and that Stone Ocean and SBR suck. How can someone be so blindingly wrong?

Stone Ocean and SBR are good, but the ending of Vento Aureo is pretty bad. Silver Chariot Requiem is nonsensical, the epilogue undermines everyone's agency, and almost nothing about Diavolo gets a proper explanation.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I like the Rolling Stone epilogue, just by virtue of it making Mista correct in his fear of "four" due to the symbol on Rolling Stone being drawn with four strokes. Diavolo's whole poo poo not making any sense is intentional but I wouldn't call it....Good.

and yeah I could not tell you what goes in Part 5 after Silver Chariot Requiem is on the scene. I feel like I understand Pucci's whole green baby plan more than that.

jojo is good tho, people are crazy. It's the only fight manga I read so you know It's Good

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Nov 15, 2016

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Moltrey posted:

and yeah I could not tell you what goes in Part 5 after Silver Chariot Requiem is on the scene. I feel like I understand Pucci's whole green baby plan more than that.

after following vento aureo blazed i understand it better

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

the green baby poo poo read like araki had things planned out and it's consistently weird, but there's multiple points in part 5 that are just...baffling

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I'm still deeply loving confused as to how Polnareff ended up in Coco Jumbo.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Johnny Joestar posted:

the green baby poo poo read like araki had things planned out and it's consistently weird, but there's multiple points in part 5 that are just...baffling

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Moltrey posted:

and yeah I could not tell you what goes in Part 5 after Silver Chariot Requiem is on the scene.

Same here, that's the part I'm most looking forward to being translated because that's the most confusing part of Diavolo to me.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

https://twitter.com/WeedVentoAureo/status/741762109692727296

https://twitter.com/WeedVentoAureo/status/735608568213209088

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Nine of Eight posted:

Tell me more about this

It's kinda like cardcaptors or beyblade with kids who have arm disc things that contain pokemo Marvel heroes and villains. It's weird.
[/quote]

Aww, I was hoping for straight up anime Marvel. I wanna see anime Spidey and Wolverine being obnoxious and hard boiled at each other.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

RareAcumen posted:

Aww, I was hoping for straight up anime Marvel. I wanna see anime Spidey and Wolverine being obnoxious and hard boiled at each other.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
JoJo sings Disney. If this won't make you get a Nico Nico account I don't know what will.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
just polsy it

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Didn't know polsy could do that.
Hero Side
Villain Side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

horriblePencilist posted:

JoJo sings Disney. If this won't make you get a Nico Nico account I don't know what will.

Holy poo poo.