Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Is that what happened with the outcome of this election? Is that where we went wrong?

Did we not hail Satan hard enough?

Or did we do it juuuuust enough?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Fix posted:

Is that what happened with the outcome of this election? Is that where we went wrong?

Did we not hail Satan hard enough?

Or did we do it juuuuust enough?

satan ensures we get the best possible outcome with the most possible agony. so, like, trump will be a progressive icon for the next 100 years like FDR is to us

no one will even remember what a piece of poo poo he is.

Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!

Agrajag posted:

to this day i still dont know what the gently caress gamergate is and why so many dipshit gaming communities are upset about it

Gamergate is a movement of dipshit videogamers who feel like videogame journalism doesn't have enough integrity, and so they send death and rape threats to Susan Brownmiller or some poo poo, which is the only thing that moves it from completely asinine to scary and dangerous.

Not integrity in journalism mind you. Integrity in video game journalism. Video games.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

someone find me a new av lol i need to get rid of the tower. i was really banking on getting banned.

FBS posted:

this is adorable

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

Gamergate is a movement of dipshit videogamers who feel like videogame journalism doesn't have enough integrity, and so they send death and rape threats to Susan Brownmiller or some poo poo, which is the only thing that moves it from completely asinine to scary and dangerous.

Not integrity in journalism mind you. Integrity in video game journalism. Video games.

specifically, it was because they were mad about feminists complaining about video game portrayals of women, and cooked off because one of those women had a psycho ex that claimed she was sleeping with video game journalists for positive reviews

the internet is always dumb

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

and also gamergate hosed up the hugo awards

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Agrajag posted:

to this day i still dont know what the gently caress gamergate is and why so many dipshit gaming communities are upset about it

feeeeeeeeeeeeemales are playing video games and so video game companies and video game journalists are doing things that aren't exclusively for white males and so all the white boys are getting pissy about it

everything else, even the slutshaming and doxxing and years long internet harassment campaigns and the """"ethics in video game journalism"""" and all the other horrible bullshit is secondary to the root cause of white boys realizing that other demographic groups exist now and are doing things that only they used to do

oh hey remember when they all whined about the ghostbusters remake? yeah, same thing, feeeeeemales have ruined the geek culture that used to only belong to white boys

it should not surprise you in the least that the venn diagram of the alt-right demographic and the gamergate demographic is a nearly perfect circle

after all, it's the same exact reaction of a majority member suddenly freaking out about having to include minorities in their world

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

specifically, it was because they were mad about feminists complaining about video game portrayals of women, and cooked off because one of those women had a psycho ex that claimed she was sleeping with video game journalists for positive reviews

the internet is always dumb

Looks like somebody never played Depression Quest

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hoo boy i cant wait to post about gamergate!!

just kidding lets not

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
trump will ban video games, hopefully

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

just kidding lets not

but you don't understand, the females ruined everything

you'll be sorry when milo is made press secretary

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
ambassador to the lbs

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

just kidding lets not

it's kind of hard to talk about the rise of the alt-right without sounding like a lunatic

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

just kidding lets not

I was considering posting a longer response and then I realized that I got probated last for Bernie talk and a little "check posting light" went on in my brain

And I refrained

As we all should do, inshallah, did anyone see that Current Year Man blew up Current Year with high powered explosives tonight? What a turn of events!! Discuss, nite crew!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

how would trump react to seeing milo for the first time as bannon introduces him

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

feeeeeeeeeeeeemales are playing video games and so video game companies and video game journalists are doing things that aren't exclusively for white males and so all the white boys are getting pissy about it

everything else, even the slutshaming and doxxing and years long internet harassment campaigns and the """"ethics in video game journalism"""" and all the other horrible bullshit is secondary to the root cause of white boys realizing that other demographic groups exist now and are doing things that only they used to do

oh hey remember when they all whined about the ghostbusters remake? yeah, same thing, feeeeeemales have ruined the geek culture that used to only belong to white boys

it should not surprise you in the least that the venn diagram of the alt-right demographic and the gamergate demographic is a nearly perfect circle

after all, it's the same exact reaction of a majority member suddenly freaking out about having to include minorities in their world

We don't have to pretend that the new Ghostbusters movie was good, do we? Because it wasn't

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Sometimes

I still think about Jeb

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Wikkheiser posted:

Sometimes

I still think about Jeb

You missed an exclamation point

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Trazz posted:

We don't have to pretend that the new Ghostbusters movie was good, do we? Because it wasn't

I've had worse excuses for sitting in the dark and eating popcorn.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Oiled and Ready posted:

I was considering posting a longer response and then I realized that I got probated last for Bernie talk and a little "check posting light" went on in my brain

And I refrained

As we all should do, inshallah, did anyone see that Current Year Man blew up Current Year with high powered explosives tonight? What a turn of events!! Discuss, nite crew!!

I tried to watch Last Week Tonight this week and it was just bad, it was always this bad and I just didn't notice.

That has nothing to do with your post except that picture of John Oliver.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Trump's America

http://www.dallasnews.com/business/restaurants/2016/11/13/man-got-free-veterans-day-meal-cedar-hill-chilis-manager-took-away

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Trazz posted:

The first two acts were fine but the third was pretty bad.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Gamergate is dead and the only thing worse than still posting under that hashtag is to be still blaiming everything on a dead movement.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Do not post about gamer gate or ghost busters here, or I will literally ban you.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

KiteAuraan posted:

I tried to watch Last Week Tonight this week and it was just bad, it was always this bad and I just didn't notice.

its a show that legit tries to inform people but nobody actually took the bad stuff seriously because it seems abstract. Now it isn't :D

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

KiteAuraan posted:

yeah it's bad, i don't understand how people like this

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

i do find it weird as gently caress that Donald J. Trump, national joke since the Reagan Years is president elect, but gently caress it, everything is chaos.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kurtofan posted:

yeah it's bad, i don't understand how people like this

iv got an extremely high tolerance for bad comedy

much like my posting

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Anyone whose looking for a job and wllling to move to D.C. Needs to apply to the White House right now. The less experience the better. These people didn't know they'd have to build a staff, they certainly don't know what 4,000 people are supposed to do all day. Half of them will be paid to sit around and do nothing until the Trump administer gets its poo poo together (If ever). It will be nice work if you can get it.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

McGlockenshire posted:

lol you care about the dumbest poo poo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i got some strong opinions about the female race

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Last week tonight is alright, but "Drumpf" was really stupid. It's hard to be pitch perfect 100% of the time.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

best thing about a trump prez is that john oliver will prolly get deported

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

lol he's pimping 2016 being terrible for celebrity deaths, but hey, at least he mentioned Syria being total loving poo poo. also, no year is truly crap like he's saying when there is a JoJo's season, new Love Live that was actually good, Star Wars is lookin' fine and Odin Sphere gets a spiffy remake. oh, also new loving Swans album. 2016 was fine ya big babby.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Turdfuzz posted:

best thing about a trump prez is that john oliver will prolly get deported

1) gently caress you

2) when he does, it'll probably be to a Thai black site where the new king will torture him for decades for making fun of the stupid doggy birthday party

edit: 3) you're all howling morons

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lotta backlash against comedy tonight

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

GreyjoyBastard posted:

1) gently caress you

2) when he does, it'll probably be to a Thai black site where the new king will torture him for decades for making fun of the stupid doggy birthday party

edit: 3) you're all howling morons

Yinlock posted:

lotta backlash against comedy tonight

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i mean we are all howling morons so

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

AAAAARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the male sends out a mighty bellow from an impressive vantage point, however with such a meager post-count no females will take interest

he will go without a mate this season

• Locked thread