Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i can't figure out how to
This poll is closed.
remove 69 3.49%
the 420 21.24%
poll 1488 75.27%
Total: 1977 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

There will not be fighting in the streets over a fairly won election, unless we count any singular incidents of violent interaction between the police and protesters. poo poo will die down in a bit because as mad as people are, they are not going to risk their necks over an election that did not go their way.

Absolutely. I mean over some nightmare legislation or executive order a few years from now.

kustomkarkommando posted:

how does it feel to be singlehandedly responsible for president trump

I would feel powerful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Help

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
save them

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Hollismason posted:

Discuss anime

If you insist.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

They're going to run out of food.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

WoodrowSkillson posted:

There will not be fighting in the streets over a fairly won election, unless we count any singular incidents of violent interaction between the police and protesters. poo poo will die down in a bit because as mad as people are, they are not going to risk their necks over an election that did not go their way.
they're liberals so the worst you can expect are some very strongly worded thinkpieces

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
greh.

Rodatose fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Nov 14, 2016

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

PM ZDR.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

posters in oh, pa, mi, and wi sincerely need to recognize that they and their neighbors are more responsible for Trump than most people. Instead of trying to absolve yourselves by pretending Trump's ice kicking down doors across la isn't going to happen and do whatever is in your power to prevent his reelection

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

the paradigm shift posted:

posters in oh, pa, mi, and wi sincerely need to recognize that they and their neighbors are more responsible for Trump than most people. Instead of trying to absolve yourselves by pretending Trump's ice kicking down doors across la isn't going to happen and do whatever is in your power to prevent his reelection

I'm not going to convince half of the UAW the Trump is bad for them.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I converted a single tech bro pre election, but it took months and months.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

kustomkarkommando posted:

how does it feel to be singlehandedly responsible for president trump

Mother Base, November 8th 2016:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/773559859287584771?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
it was venom snake. venom snake was the sole literal harbinger of the trupm. with the ritual complete vs rides away on their WaR BiKe to the den of baphomet to render payment

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

None if this would have happened if you would have kept your other name.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

One of the biggest takeaways from this is you cannot just force an unliked candidate down people's throats. On the ground efforts cannot overcome poor messaging and and an uncharismatic candidate. So before you blame liberals in the swing states, the Democrats need to get their house in order first, and then you can go and try and get the people there to change minds.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
the WaR BiKe is a fancy souped up schwinn bicycle with multicolored streamers on it, each streamer with a False Post printed out upon it

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

WoodrowSkillson posted:

One of the biggest takeaways from this is you cannot just force an unliked candidate down people's throats. On the ground efforts cannot overcome poor messaging and and an uncharismatic candidate. So before you blame liberals in the swing states, the Democrats need to get their house in order first, and then you can go and try and get the people there to change minds.

the campaign had it's faults but that's on the party and out of your hands. I'm saying focus on what you can

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

WoodrowSkillson posted:

So before you blame liberals in the swing states, the Democrats need to get their house in order first

house? like house md, or house of cards???

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

ugh they changed google music again

the campaign had it's faults but that's on the party and out of your hands. I'm saying focus on what you can

i'm just going to wait a year and some change until people start to suffer before doing anything more

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
has dril ascended to normie tier now

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Rodatose posted:

they need to make House MD the Speaker of the House, and then create real life House of Cards with Speaker of the House House MD becoming president.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

faults in and so far as everything from the candidate down to the messaging yes. this was a winnable election that got blown because you had a campaign run by smug clueless venom snakes ( i am not actually robby mook IRL) who just assumed everyone would look at trump and be like "no".

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
democrats should run a hugh laurie lookalike to counter the reality tv president. every debate house can be rude to their opponent but then right at the end figure out a critical policy diagnosis and propose a simple treatement to cure a complex social ailment

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Rodatose posted:

More like full house.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Swan Oat posted:

has dril ascended to normie tier now

in and so far as we are literally living inside of the dril universe now

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Venom Snake posted:

faults in and so far as everything from the candidate down to the messaging yes. this was a winnable election that got blown because you had a campaign run by smug clueless venom snakes ( i am not actually robby mook IRL) who just assumed everyone would look at trump and be like "no".

Yea and what do you vs venerable liar have to say for dragging cspam around by the nose pretending you were doing national security research or tech support or whatever you decided on long after I stopped checking the trump thread?

gently caress off

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Yea and what do you vs venerable liar have to say for dragging cspam around by the nose pretending you were doing national security research or tech support or whatever you decided on long after I stopped checking the trump thread?

gently caress off
"lol"

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Venom Snake posted:

it must have been hard to pretend you were stressed out working for the hillary campaign

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Change your name back and all your problems will be over, vs.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
ugh, dadchat is infested with people who think sam kriss is funny

this is what a trump victory has brought upon us

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

namechange threads are loving stupid

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I Killed GBS posted:

ugh, dadchat is infested with people who think sam kriss is funny

this is what a trump victory has brought upon us

Dunno who that is.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

namechange threads are loving stupid

No.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

gently caress off

if I was lying i would be pretending i had nothing to do with the trainwreck. but believe what you will. I'm under no illusions nobody ITT is ever going to believe me ever

WoodrowSkillson posted:

it must have been hard to pretend you were stressed out working for the hillary campaign

i wish I was still playing pretend. but I won't bother yall further. I know I nobody here has any reason to believe me

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

if I was lying i would be pretending i had nothing to do with the trainwreck. but believe what you will. I'm under no illusions nobody ITT is ever going to believe me ever

i wish I was still playing pretend. but I won't bother yall further. I know I nobody here has any reason to believe me

Change it back.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Dunno who that is.

A lovely, unfunny LF relic

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

yes

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I Killed GBS posted:

A lovely, unfunny LF relic

Ah, I was around for the whole thing but never even realized it existed until years after it was shut down, lol.

Hmm

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

gently caress off

gently caress off

you're cool

gently caress off

Rude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Who are these posters in those areas pretending this isn't a disaster

• Locked thread