Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

yeah the swing state idea is uh, bleh. opening up to independents is probably good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Al! posted:

thanks emmy. Thanks for telling me its not ok.

Gonna get pretty expensive shipping all those people to germany tho. Cant we build a camp
or two here????? I know these folks are big on tradition but tradition has limits

I'm p sure Trump was against shipping jobs overseas right? I mean despite deregulating everything so big business can do whatever gently caress it wants? So it wouldn't make sense for him to send away all those lucrative death camp guard jobs, not to mention the construction jobs for building the camps in the first place.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Gravy Jones posted:

Also, worth noting that most people who voted for Brexit don't actually seem to care that they went back on all the promises at all. They got the result they wanted and that is all that matters. Any negativity about anything to do with Brexit is immediately written of as loser remainer's whining.

This is our future.

You know, watching the twilight of the American experiment is...weird.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/BBCSteveR/status/798252381871841281
https://twitter.com/BBCSteveR/status/798255296653062145

http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/53255

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

change my name posted:

I hope secretary of the interior Palin okays Yellowstone for drilling and the volcano explodes, killing everyone. Please release me from this stupid conservative wet dream

We're going to burn to death in Georiga before Trump becomes president officially, so we're well ahead of the rest of you.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

yeah the swing state idea is uh, bleh. opening up to independents is probably good though

independents like Johnson and Stein? Because they're barely marginally better than Trump but only because they don't have literal evil pieces of poo poo in tow with them, only cluelessness and stupidity.

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

tadashi posted:

We're going to burn to death in Georiga before Trump becomes president officially, so we're well ahead of the rest of you.

todays death smoke smells of hickory so its not all bad

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

when was the last year we fully cooperated? literally 100 years ago?

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

The Syrian Rebels are so loving dead. Edward Snowden is loving dead. I hope he got out of Russia already.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Aliquid posted:

Serf
May 5, 2011

tadashi posted:

giant wildfire death 2016

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

tadashi posted:

The Syrian Rebels are so loving dead. Edward Snowden is loving dead. I hope he got out of Russia already.

Yeah, a combined America/Russian is bad for them. Edward Snowden is now...unnecessary.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Anthony/status/798248313728462848

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Aliquid posted:

not even then, really

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Louisgod posted:

independents like Johnson and Stein? Because they're barely marginally better than Trump but only because they don't have literal evil pieces of poo poo in tow with them, only cluelessness and stupidity.

independent voters in primaries

Serf
May 5, 2011

eonwe posted:

not even then, really

Dewey almost won in 1944, relatively speaking, which is crazy

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
now we'll never find out if ed snowden has washboard abs

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

You think so? My logic was that the blue states are likely safe with any reasonable candidate. Does compromising for a candidate that does better in contested states make for a weaker candidate overall?

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

We happily got out of the way while they raped and pillaged their way across their side of Germany.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Haha even then quite frosty

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Who knows what the county will be like in 2020 seriously

No one has any clue

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Isn't "Syrian Rebel" just a politico speak word for "civilian" and the scale of Assad's genocide against his own people has exceeded the output of all but a couple concentration camps?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/jonallendc/status/798256871362744320

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Well being putins puppet means war with Iran probably off

That's a good thing . Putin is more peaceful and sane than some other people would could run the USA.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

NofrikinfuN posted:

You think so? My logic was that the blue states are likely safe with any reasonable candidate. Does compromising for a candidate that does better in contested states make for a weaker candidate overall?

my main concern is that swing states are usually significantly whiter than the rest of the country and giving those states higher delegates per voter or whatever just seems like a bad idea.

actually one of the only issues i had with bernie was when he dismissed the southern primaries going to Clinton as them being red conservatives states, when in reality black southerners are an integral part of the democratic coalition and should not be dismissed. hes later said it was a mistake so thats good

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It's like there is a imaginary line between Washington and Moscow now which things rotate around ....what's that called ..uh

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

euphronius posted:

That's a good thing . Putin is more peaceful and sane than some other people would could run the USA.

yea that Iran war that was coming

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/aza/status/798019865856512000

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

yea that Iran war that was coming

If Cruz won tho?

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

euphronius posted:

Trump dismantling our overseas alliances will mean a lot of military base closures. He's gonna be real confused to hear that we can't do massive troop deployments world wide when he wants to bomb Iran or Monaco or whatever.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

euphronius posted:

If Cruz won tho?

...Yea ok fair

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What are some good hyper partisan lunatic leftist sites? If we're returning to the days of saturating all discourse with whatever made up narrative you like until everybody agrees it is real because they heard it so much, I should probably get a start on doing my part

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/798249519628558336

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Hey, Tatum is back!

Children of Men is on HBOGo so I figured I would watch it becauase it's a good movie and relevant and it opens with all this doom and gloom about deportation of foreigners and what's funny about it is that it is really optimistic because it takes place in 2027.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I hate Newt, all moon zoos aside, but I did think he was competent to do the job.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Jesus. So we're basically turning into North Korean aren't we? I imagine his food at the UN cafeteria was around 51% spit.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

John Bolton is the worst

This is the worst timeline

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

my main concern is that swing states are usually significantly whiter than the rest of the country and giving those states higher delegates per voter or whatever just seems like a bad idea.

actually one of the only issues i had with bernie was when he dismissed the southern primaries going to Clinton as them being red conservatives states, when in reality black southerners are an integral part of the democratic coalition and should not be dismissed. hes later said it was a mistake so thats good

Democrats have a very real chance at making progress in some Southern states in 2018 midterms, the question is if they will allocate resources or just give up and pour everything into Northern states because now they're playing defense in a ton of states they should have never lost in the first place. I don't know if there are enough resources to go around. Somehow there weren't during this election cycle and that made no sense.

I think a good indication of where the DNC is going and how it handles itself going forward is how it tips its hand in potential swing elections in 2018.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

John Bolton made Cheney look like a reasonable and moderate statesman in comparison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

swamp status: diabetic

• Locked thread