Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

therealVECNAmfers
Aug 24, 2016

Undead Overlard
I need andy dalton to sprain his mangina in the first quarter and landon collins to get 3 defensive TD's... it could happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

therealVECNAmfers posted:

I need andy dalton to sprain his mangina in the first quarter and landon collins to get 3 defensive TD's... it could happen.

I desperately need this win. I started this year going 4-0 and then I lost five games in a row.

So, of course that's exactly what's going to happen, and it'll especially sting because I could have secured a very solid win already if I'd started Colin loving Kaepernick and maybe any other WR on my roster than Sammy Coates.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Eifert don't poo poo the bed please

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Aaaand a 72 yard reception will do just fine hell yeah

therealVECNAmfers
Aug 24, 2016

Undead Overlard

Leperflesh posted:

I desperately need this win. I started this year going 4-0 and then I lost five games in a row.

So, of course that's exactly what's going to happen, and it'll especially sting because I could have secured a very solid win already if I'd started Colin loving Kaepernick and maybe any other WR on my roster than Sammy Coates.

gg. Andy Dalton didn't get the memo but he wasn't fantastic either. I thought maybe Rashad Jennings was going to make a difference but .. no, my RB situation is probably the worst scenario I've ever encountered in any league I've ever played. What a basket of deplorables.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
gently caress vontaze burfict

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

therealVECNAmfers posted:

gg. Andy Dalton didn't get the memo but he wasn't fantastic either. I thought maybe Rashad Jennings was going to make a difference but .. no, my RB situation is probably the worst scenario I've ever encountered in any league I've ever played. What a basket of deplorables.

Realistically, I got this one because of Bell. I should have started Eli or Colin over Andy, and Sammy Coates was also a big mistake, but it looks like Mariota, Collins, and Fitzgerald were the only guys on your team that showed up to play this week.

Stevie Lee posted:

gently caress vontaze burfict

I used to have him in a different league. He's a good player but unreliable for week-to-week points. Looks like this week he ate your lunch though, hah. It's OK. We needed to tighten up the race in our division anyway.

therealVECNAmfers
Aug 24, 2016

Undead Overlard
Ahh I must've been looking at another dude or the stats weren't refreshed.. actually Jennings wasn't too bad considering the past performances of my dumpster fire of a RB squad

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The Bengals shut him down through the first half, but he started to get some yards going in the late game.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

So, I'm third in division 3, but still leading the whole of division 1. What is going on with you guys, hah?

e. wow, the 3-7 hawk hunters have more points for than the div1 teams, too. Hawks have gotten screwed this season!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
We roll at our own pace up here in Division 1.

Don't put your unrealistic ideas about "good teams" and "scoring points" on us.

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
1017 I plan to steal Jared Goff and start him.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK, here's rules for the partial lineups submission stuff:

And the help page that has detailed info on it: http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2016/support?L=79286&PROGRAM=options_85

There's also these options on the starting lineup settings:

What I am not finding is notification settings that would warn an owner when they don't have a valid lineup.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Swarmin Swedes posted:

:popeye:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Swarmin Swedes posted:

you little bitch

what's my deadline for making a decision?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

You have 72 hours

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I think that's a pretty funny steal. I was considering it too simply because Brick wouldn't likely do it and lose his #1 seed.

:bravo:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Well plus it makes Goff ineligible for practice squads either way, so he's going to use up a roster slot.

I think it's the system working as intended, though. Does 1017 really need Goff, given he's got Rodgers and Wilson? I mean, having a third QB in this format is probably a good idea, so maybe so.

An owner that is already losing the season is more likely to be willing to start a barely-playable practice squad guy, which means that teams that are struggling get the benefit of the practice squads. Teams that are ahead have to commit full roster slots to protect their lottery tickets, which limits those teams' depth. It's a cool tradeoff.

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
1017 I plan to steal Wendell Smallwood as well I will start him.

Swarmin Swedes fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Nov 16, 2016

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
dude what the gently caress

why don't you take Hargreaves while you're at it

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Nov 16, 2016

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Someone take Hargreaves for the trifecta. Rookie cb with 80pts. One of you is sitting on a cb with less points, so go for it!

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008

Stevie Lee posted:

dude what the gently caress

Concord, I will steal Kenneth Dixon from your taxi squad and start him.

Let chaos reign.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Isnt his other RB the better one? 80pts, punt returner and few snaps at RB?

TAKE THEM BOTH

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
you can have Goff because I feel bad for you looking at your QBs and he's gonna be garbage anyways

see you in the playoffs bitch

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Uh yeah Smallwood looks arguably startable to me. Although he could easily put up 1 point or something.

Ash Ketchum has both Melvin Gordon and Devontae Booker on bye, so he's starting David Johnson at RB... and CMike just got cut by the Seahawks. So grabbing a rookie RB to start is reasonable enough that I can't call shenanigans on it. There might be a better RB on the waivers, but there's nothing at all on Ash Ketchum's roster.

Hargreaves is also actually a reasonable DB to start, if someone needed him. Now you mention it. Stevie you've had quite the stacked taxi squad!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Swarmin Swedes posted:

Concord, I will steal Kenneth Dixon from your taxi squad and start him.

Let chaos reign.

I'll have to ponder this for a bit. I could easily flex him. Hmm.

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008

Stevie Lee posted:

you can have Goff because I feel bad for you looking at your QBs and he's gonna be garbage anyways

see you in the playoffs bitch

Thanks bud, you holding onto Smallwood?

and my qbs are a dumpster fire so why not throw another onto the pile

Swarmin Swedes fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Nov 16, 2016

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
yeah I'll start Smallwood

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

I'll have to ponder this for a bit. I could easily flex him. Hmm.

Since 1017 is holding Smallwood I will steal Jalen Richard too (or instead).

Hide yo running backs y'all

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK so just to be clear:

Goff goes to Ash Ketchum
1017 BRICK SQUAD is going to start Smallwood this week (he won't be eligible to be on a practice squad any more)
I'm deciding on whether or not to give up Kenneth Dixon

Anything else? I'll make the roster move once you guys tell me you want me to do it (you might have to clear roster space, etc. first).

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Swarmin Swedes posted:

Since 1017 is holding Smallwood I will steal Jalen Richard too (or instead).

Hide yo running backs y'all

LOL well decide which one or both you're taking. You have to give formal announcement at least 72 hours before they play. I don't have to make a decision immediately so I'll wait till you're forced to either demand both, or not demand both, definitively.

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

LOL well decide which one or both you're taking. You have to give formal announcement at least 72 hours before they play. I don't have to make a decision immediately so I'll wait till you're forced to either demand both, or not demand both, definitively.

I want both. :glomp:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Thats both. The dude is stealing both your dudes and one from Brick.

This is god drat hilarious.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
if Goff turns out to be good, having him on a $1 salary and getting him from someone else's draft pick for free would be crazy

i shoulda activated him last week when there was talk that he might start

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
What team is taking these players? Team Yascoe from the OP doesnt exist.

2nd round kickers?

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008

Spermy Smurf posted:

What team is taking these players? Team Yascoe from the OP doesnt exist.

2nd round kickers?

I am Ash Ketchum named after my 42 dollar RB MVP from last year Charmander West.

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008

Stevie Lee posted:

if Goff turns out to be good, having him on a $1 salary and getting him from someone else's draft pick for free would be crazy

i shoulda activated him last week when there was talk that he might start

He won't be good. He just needs to be better than Fitzmagic for it to be an upgrade which isn't a high bar to clear.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Yikes, glad I activated Prosise a couple of weeks ago

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I actually activated Richard a week or two ago, but I demoted him again when I needed the roster slot. Figured I'd wind up losing him or starting him pretty soon.

I sort of didn't realize Kenneth Dixon was hurt and was going to start playing for reals when he got better. I'm not totally convinced I want part of either of the Raiders and the Ravens' three-headed RB committees, but these are also both promising rookies who could wind up being worth a lot.

I think I definitely don't want to start both of them this week, so I'm waffling over which one to give up.

e. Also, our SA names, MFL names, and team names are mapped on the Teams tab of the spreadsheet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm keeping & starting Richard. Sending Dixon to Swarmin Swedes.