Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Typo posted:

what's wrong(er) with Gingrich?

Newt isn't going for it. John Bolton is. Aka mega Cheney

E;save us ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

this article is garbage lol

it mentions Ellison without explaining why he is an extremist??

lmao

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Hey guys what's been happening.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

Remember when Trump was supposed to be a non-interventionist who wanted to stay out of the worlds problems.

bahuh bombing bad muslim countries is not intervention they are bad see

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Shageletic posted:

You better hope you're above draft age

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc...jing-warns.html

So now we are officially beginning to offend world powers.

Ahh, these 8 years are going to be sweet!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Typo posted:

what's wrong(er) with Gingrich?

I will not woot, for that newt.

But for a real answer Newt probably doesn't want it. He's a boring slug man who thinks jobs like that are too much work (which to be fair, they are a lot of work so glad he doesn't want it). He wants a nice cozy domestic job I'm sure.

Rudy is almost certainly gonna be AG though, so please give it up for Sec of State John 'we could destroy the top floors of the UN and lose nothing of value' Bolton!

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Bombing people was always a key component to MAGA?

Tatum Girlparts posted:

But for a real answer Newt probably doesn't want it. He's a boring slug man who thinks jobs like that are too much work (which to be fair, they are a lot of work so glad he doesn't want it). He wants a nice cozy domestic job I'm sure.

Rudy is almost certainly gonna be AG though, so please give it up for Sec of State John 'we could destroy the top floors of the UN and lose nothing of value' Bolton!

He's making generational gently caress you money several times over just be introducing people to other people in his current job, if I understand things correctly.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Beachcomber posted:

Maybe this was his plan to fix the economy all along. Get rid of the human surplus and build missile factories.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

dude were not all air traffic controllers

you can't fly within 2 NM and below 3k feet of trump tower now

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Serf posted:

lmao

But he's a muslim dammit!

(sidebar: I wanted Harry Reid to be head of DNC simply because Ellison has a day job and I think that's just too drat much, but Reid endorsed Ellison so I'm in)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Shageletic posted:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

War were declared

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Plinkey posted:

you can't fly within 2 NM and below 3k feet of trump tower now

when you outlaw flight paths only outlaws will fly outside of flight paths

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

pathetic little tramp posted:

But he's a muslim dammit!

(sidebar: I wanted Harry Reid to be head of DNC simply because Ellison has a day job and I think that's just too drat much, but Reid endorsed Ellison so I'm in)

Reid might be one of the most competent campaigners in the DNC. He managed to win in 2010 when a lot of people didn't think he could do it.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Serf posted:

lmao

He's a black Muslim, duh!!!

Serf
May 5, 2011

I sure am glad I lost that foot all those years ago so I don't get sent to the foreverwar

but I guess I'll just be shipped off to camps

death is certain

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Venom Snake posted:

Remember when Trump was supposed to be a non-interventionist who wanted to stay out of the worlds problems.

Basically, Trump conned the voters, but only in the bad ways. He was a secret neocon, not a secret liberal.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Serf posted:

I sure am glad I lost that foot all those years ago so I don't get sent to the foreverwar

but I guess I'll just be shipped off to camps

death is certain

I was wondering how many DACA kids I could hide under my house but it turns out I might need them to smuggle me across the border.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Venom Snake posted:

Donald Trump to nominate Time-traveling Brain Damaged 14th Century Crusader for SecDef

It's honestly scarier than traditional neoconservativism tbh. Bolton is giga-dick cheney

i always thought Dick Cheney was the evil architect. Bolton is that much worse? I only remember him being a dick in the UN.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
god drat hawaiian bread is good

if only i could get some malasadas out here in cowboy land

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Agrajag posted:

i always thought Dick Cheney was the evil architect. Bolton is that much worse? I only remember him being a dick in the UN.

He was the guy undermining Powell in the d o state

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Rats, neocons again!!

Marie Furie
Nov 11, 2016

dear god I can't believe I'm actually hoping that Bob loving Corker gets the secstate nod

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Tatum Girlparts posted:

you must have been out of the loop because last i heard theyre designing a special position thats like mccarthy but for muslims just for newtorquemada

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Typo posted:

Wanna bet Obama leaves office with 60% approval rating on gallup?

If it was me I would have considered acts tantamount to Faustian bargains with Satan.

Black ops operations to take out the president elect.

Back room deals to get that third amendment repealed.

Weird poo poo guys.

Not this staring at the camera stone faced as his life's work is thrown in his face while a racist birth certificate obsessed adult baby asks

"So, I can call you at home with questions right? I won't tell Bannon I swear! Sorry about those things everyone I have ever associated with on this campaign ever said about you. Oh me? No I don't apologize for poo poo let's move on."

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
So when do you think he will name the new DHS chief. because it sounds like it between two corrupt bumblefuck sheriffs. because making sheriff apairo in charge of our homeland security and intelligence services scares the gently caress out of me.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
is 33 too old for a draft in the upcoming world wars or am I okay

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Agrajag posted:

I think someone called him 'in the top 3' of people responsible for the war. I genuinely believe he's number 1. He was the guy just boldly lying to anyone who could possibly check him, and following it with 'and we have to act NOW no no don't read up on this NOW QUICK BEFORE HE THROWS SMALLPOX ON US GOGOGOGO'.

Like, he wasn't the ONLY dude, no poo poo, but if he wasn't there I really and truly don't believe we'd be in Iraq.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

euphronius posted:

Rats, neocons again!!

wait did people actually think that the trump cabinet was going to be better re neocons and neolibs than the hillary cabinet?????? What kind of unbelievable moron would do that...... Probably a jill stein voter

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Al! posted:

you must have been out of the loop because last i heard theyre designing a special position thats like mccarthy but for muslims just for newtorquemada

I genuinely don't know if this is true or not.

Like, I'm broken, I'm dead, if you told me Trump was looking for a dude to fill the role of buying bacon to launch off the white house roof onto any dude who looks a little brown I'd have a moment of believing it.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Dapper_Swindler posted:

So when do you think he will name the new DHS chief. because it sounds like it between two corrupt bumblefuck sheriffs. because making sheriff apairo in charge of our homeland security and intelligence services scares the gently caress out of me.

i wonder if all this "trump is a racist" talk is gonna make him pick david clarke

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Princess Di posted:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc...jing-warns.html

So now we are officially beginning to offend world powers.

Ahh, these 8 years are going to be sweet!

we all know how Tormp responds to warnings

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Louisgod posted:

is 33 too old for a draft in the upcoming world wars or am I okay

I looked it up, apparently first drafting peaks at 26. rip my brother tho

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/798209760285851648

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

So when do we put faithless electors back on the table? This is all seeming pretty grim.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agrajag posted:

Dick Cheney is smart evil. He is a soulless monster but he's not a dumbass. Bolton is a parody straight out of the Fallout Universe.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Trumps an Android man anyway

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

:stonklol:

Fuckt Tupp