Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

For your MAN rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

a sexual elk posted:

For your MAN rear end

"Not rear end wipes, DUDE WIPES!" Ahahaha jesus christ. They deserve every loving penny they get. I can't even hate

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

a sexual elk posted:

For your MAN rear end

They used to advertise with the UFC so fighters would have the words "DUDE WIPES" emblazoned on the seat of their shorts.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Trast posted:

They used to advertise with the UFC so fighters would have the words "DUDE WIPES" emblazoned on the seat of their shorts.

This is the greatest thing I've heard all week.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

This probably doesn't look like anything to you, so no need for spoilers

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
Man Dildos. punish ur prostate with our 100% rear end only dildos. push urself to the edge of prolapse. man dildos

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/798260299908386816

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

AtomD posted:

Man Dildos. punish ur prostate with our 100% rear end only dildos. push urself to the edge of prolapse. man dildos

text me

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Trast posted:

you just reminded me of a friend who once extolled how Toni Halme aka Ludwig Borga :rip: is cool because he has "NO EXIT" tattooed on his bum. (He actually had "EXIT ONLY" and he was a wife-beater, drug addict, and nazi so he wasn't cool anyway but :shrug:)

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

waitin for them .cuck domains

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

diamond dog posted:

you're smoking too little at once, you need to nuke your brain into the terror dimension so that you have no option but to fight your way back into our reality. trust me

Is it too late for weed chat? I started 2016 at a NYE party where I had a half of a gummy edible and I went straight to the terror dimension. I pissed all over my friends floor because I couldn't find the light switch in the bathroom and ended up spending the entire party laying down in their guest bedroom because I could not handle being around people.

It ruled.

Now my roommate gets weed regularly and now I look like that anime weed cat avatar.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Yogurt... for MEN.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!
What a terrible culture.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Bluemillion posted:

"Not rear end wipes, DUDE WIPES!" Ahahaha jesus christ. They deserve every loving penny they get. I can't even hate

same, i'm a firm believer that if you can market a box of rocks as the best drat box of rocks you'll ever spend an exorbitant amount of money on; no lies, no bulletin, you're entitled to every cent

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

keyboard vomit posted:

Manly products for manly men

I only buy products that cater to my fragile sense of masculinity.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I have car insurance marketed specifically to women just because it was cheapest

Graff
May 10, 2012

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

What a terrible culture.

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

spankmeister posted:

I have car insurance marketed specifically to women just because it was cheapest

women are better drivers and deserve lower rates

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

duTrieux. posted:

omg those focus-grouped tattoos

the "in men we trust" is one of the more sexist things i've ever seen in mass-market advertising

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ArmZ posted:

women are better drivers and deserve lower rates

women and men are equally poo poo drivers. men's rates are higher because they get in more damaging accidents and the company has to pay out more.

like in my experience men's driving idiocy comes from aggression, and women's driving idiocy comes from distraction

Graff
May 10, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

the "in men we trust" is one of the more sexist things i've ever noticed in mass-market advertising

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

women and men are equally poo poo drivers. men's rates are higher because they get in more damaging accidents and the company has to pay out more.

you admitted im right in this very post

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ArmZ posted:

you admitted im right in this very post

i think women are safer drivers, because of kinetic energy, but not better drivers.

everyone on the road is a lovely terrible driver except for me.

stramit
Dec 9, 2004
Ask me about making games instead of gains.

Sagebrush posted:

the "in men we trust" is one of the more sexist things i've ever seen in mass-market advertising

pretty sure it says meat not men

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sagebrush posted:

i think women are safer drivers, because of kinetic energy, but not better drivers.

everyone on the road is a lovely terrible driver except for me.

i read a thing once that claimed women tend to see their vehicle as a separate entity while they drive and the evidence of this is that women tend to name their vehicles more often than men

dumb as hell

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

What a terrible culture.

:eyepop:

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
humans are so bad at driving we can make robots that are better than us

have you seen robots trying to do things that humans are actually good at?

20 minutes to fold a loving towel lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy5g33S0Gzo

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Graff posted:

when my ex smoked DMT he thought he had sat there for trillions of years until he reached the game over screen at the end of the universe. i appeared there as god, wearing a magical purple fruit hat, and told him i was going to erase his memories and send him back in time to be born again and relive his entire life up until the moment he had left. was p easy to get rent money out of him on time after that.

lol drugs rule

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

me high af

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i read a thing once that claimed women tend to see their vehicle as a separate entity while they drive and the evidence of this is that women tend to name their vehicles more often than men

dumb as hell

hmm. i personally follow the japanese philosophy of 人馬一体 (jinba ittai), "man and horse as one body", wherein my motorcycle becomes an extension of my body, for maximum awareness and instantaneous response

inb4 jonny makes some tired joke about crashes combining motorcycle and rider

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
hey its hph

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Sagebrush posted:

the "in men we thrust" is one of the sexiest things i've ever seen in mass-market advertising

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Sagebrush posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85HT4Om6JT4

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Minus777/status/798133754363396096

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Hunter2 Thompson
Feb 3, 2005

Ramrod XTreme
Ladies night at the hardware store!

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

i found a MANCARE+ LOOFAH FOR MEN

madison avenue sees sephora, imagines getting men to shop like that, and dollar signs literally explode out of their dicks

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

Sagebrush posted:

hmm. i personally follow the japanese philosophy of 人馬一体 (jinba ittai), "man and horse as one body", wherein my motorcycle becomes an extension of my body, for maximum awareness and instantaneous response

inb4 jonny makes some tired joke about crashes combining motorcycle and rider

:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

diamond dog posted:

you're smoking too little at once, you need to nuke your brain into the terror dimension so that you have no option but to fight your way back into our reality. trust me

• Locked thread