Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Target doesn't open until 8 and I need stuff now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy
I bought a new face cream, but I'm starting to really dislike the smell. I put some on today before work and now I can't get this funky smell out of my nose.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I played a game that was charming but thin story-wise, and was disappointed in the ending. I'm not really sure why, because the game barely had a story/plot in the first place.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
I'm getting paid a lot of money to do nothing this week. But watching students full in exam is boring

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I got Deus Ex: Invisible War to run on my bedroom computer but I want to play it in the living room and I couldn't get it to work with Steam in-home streaming.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cowslips Warren posted:

I had to listen to a guy I thought was my friend insist he would let his wife die of an pregnancy in the fallopian tube rather than abort their baby. That is the number one reason he wanted Trump to win, because Trump (and my friend's choice, Ben Carson) will protect the unborn. All of them except the illegal ones.

We should have seen this poo poo coming. South Park did an entire loving episode on it. We thought it was a joke, no one did much anything, and then he was the president and we were all....wait, what now?

When, not if, Roe V Wade is overturned, buy fresh papaya. The seeds induce miscarriage in primates.

Non election news, my kitten got on my computer last night, panicked, kicked over the popcorn bowl I left there, and managed to find and throw-kick the dipping sauce I had also left out because I was so blah about the night. Bright orange sauce on the carpet at 3am.

The president doesn't have the power to overturn Roe v Wade, for the record.

The only place it can be done easily is the Supreme Court, but they've already held it up a bunch of times and one new member won't change that.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Yea, but with 2 other judges that might be retiring. he can stack the court pretty well and gently caress us over for a literal generation or two.

My FWP is that I was playing Skyrim and Lydia decided to just run in front of me when I was throwing a fireball, so she ate poo poo into a trap (swinging gate), and then the corpse disappeared so all the poo poo I had given her to carry just loving vanished.

I thought maybe she went off adventuring or something, but nope, bitch ded and took all my poo poo with her.

DAMMIT LYDIA WHY YOU GOTTA NOT HAVE ANY BASIC SENSE OF SELF PRESERVATION??!?!! :argh:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

My FWP is that I was playing Skyrim and Lydia decided to just run in front of me when I was throwing a fireball, so she ate poo poo into a trap (swinging gate), and then the corpse disappeared so all the poo poo I had given her to carry just loving vanished.

This is why I always carry a dead chicken with me during the early game.

Corpse inventories don't count towards your overall weight so you can literally stuff your dead chicken 'suitcase' with thousands of items and still run around at full speed.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

My lover is snoring loudly right behind my ear but he's holding me and it's warm and cozy so I'm browsing SA instead of sleeping because snoring.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I haven't had one in like 3 months, so I thought the addiction would be gone, but I'm really craving some lovely energy drinks.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

All I did today was play Skyrim, drink and eat junk.
It's what I needed to feel better but I went overboard and now I feel like garbage.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
The heater in my apartment clicks really loud every 2 min or so. It's nice to have heat and all, but goddamn is it annoying

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Termites. gently caress termites.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I've got some salami, capsicum, red onion and avocado and I went out to get some bread, but even though it's still open for another three hours the bakery has somehow run out of bread. I have other stuff I could eat, but I don't want anything else because I was really looking forward to that sandwich. And I don't want to buy supermarket bread because then I'll be stuck with it for the next week instead of being able to buy good bread tomorrow. So now I'm hungry but I don't want to eat anything.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
My grandparents offered to take me to dinner for my birthday next week and I have really been wanting to go to a chinese place here but they will make so many racist comments and 'jokes' that i will probably end up at olive garden or something :wooper:

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Cowslips Warren posted:

Termites. gently caress termites.

Does anything go right in your life?

My FWP is that I actually give a poo poo about a random internet stranger's life.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

ANUSTART posted:

My grandparents offered to take me to dinner for my birthday next week and I have really been wanting to go to a chinese place here but they will make so many racist comments and 'jokes' that i will probably end up at olive garden or something :wooper:

Happy birthday! Long shot, but if you're in Boston I'll get Chinese food with you :buddy:

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
The spaghetti and meatballs I made yesterday isn't as yummy as I was hoping for. And it's hard to find a good complimentary hot sauce for Italian food. Mexican, Asian and regular rear end pizza, burgs, etc. all easily mix and match to a variety of hot sauces dammit.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My guinea pig might die and I'm stuck at work while my girlfriend rushes her to the vet.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Happy birthday! Long shot, but if you're in Boston I'll get Chinese food with you :buddy:

Thank you!! Sadly I am in a cultural wasteland zone of Texas, would kill to be in Boston lol

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I really like a video game I bought overall, but the annoyances are becoming more apparent as I play. I want to keep playing to suss out the story, but the gameplay itself is beginning to be glue beneath my feet. I'm about to load the game and say to myself "You know, you have to go find and mine silver to get the battery to do that mission", and change my mind.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Update: the pig isn't dying but GODDAMN is their health a fickle thing.

FWP: It's raining a lot but I have a ton of shot to do before I go to bed and most of it is outside.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Best of luck. Hang in there. :glomp:

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

MisterBibs posted:

I really like a video game I bought overall, but the annoyances are becoming more apparent as I play. I want to keep playing to suss out the story, but the gameplay itself is beginning to be glue beneath my feet. I'm about to load the game and say to myself "You know, you have to go find and mine silver to get the battery to do that mission", and change my mind.

Is the game watchdogs 2?

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Helios Grime posted:

Is the game watchdogs 2?

No, it's called Planet Explorers. Kinda a survival game, kinda Minecraft, kinda open-world game, where it was in EA for so long that 80% of what I look up is out of date.

Like, in addition to the example I provided, I just made a colony for survivors. It's doesn't look like I wanted it to look, because you can't just flatten terrain with a shovel and a lot of save-scumming because you can't undo accidentally digging a hole where you meant to flatten. I'm not sure if I even built the colony mechanically correct or not, and the quest lines I'm on are all through rugged forest terrain so I can't use my mechanical bike, and aaaaagh why do I still want to play the game knowing its getting less and less fun :negative:

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 09:53 on Nov 15, 2016

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Aww man. I was looking at that game to fill my Minecraft hole.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Inzombiac posted:

Aww man. I was looking at that game to fill my Minecraft hole.

As long as you're not as OCD about things looking right (say, stuff kinda floating above the surface a bit because the model was designed with a flat, and you're OK guessing at how some of the building stuff works, I'd still recommend the game to anyone in a heartbeat.

Late edit, since I'm the last post already: I lost my tablet today, which is incredibly :wtc: because I've literally been three places today and I've searched them all. I tried using Android Device Manager to locate it, but it's a Wi-Fi only tablet that I never turned the GPS on, so it couldn't find it.

I know it's not in my apartment, because it'd automatically connect to the WiFi and I could find it via ADM. I know it's not in my car because I tried using my phone's mobile hotspot thing and it didn't notice my tablet connecting to it. I thought I might've slid it into the returns slot of my local library accidentally, but someone checked and said they didn't see anything.

This sucks.

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 22:52 on Nov 15, 2016

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
The very very warm very very expensive parka I bought is useless since it's loving 10C outside instead of being cold like it usually is. Never thought I'd complain about the weather not being poo poo, but I wanna test my parka damnit!

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

I wanna play Dwarf Fortress but god drat, I cannot be arsed playing DF. :effort:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My coworker that farts all the time now smells like stale piss.

I'm a moment away from spraying them with a hose.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

In IOS10 I have to swipe up for my phone controls, then swipe left for music controls

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

I stopped at a gas station/liquor store because I read that they had import candy, so I bought a few without checking the expiry dates. Only one is in date. The Topic bar I ate was best by 2013. And I've got a Cadbury Twisted Bar that was best by 2012.

Still going to eat them, because I'm stubborn, but I'm going to stick with going to the shops I trust for sweet, sweet Euro candy.

Also, a Cane Corso puppy pulled me down a set of stairs and I nearly smashed my head in on the dog tub.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
How is that even legal to sell something so far out of date?

Let's play third world dystopian shithole or the US.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Gorilla Salad posted:

How is that even legal to sell something so far out of date?

Let's play third world dystopian shithole or the US.

I don't think it is legal, and I should probably contact someone about it. I don't feel ill yet, but it's a good lesson on checking best by date so you don't contract super botulism.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I bought some Clif bars from Amazon when they had some sale and they were nearly rock hard.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

we ordered a tension-pole shower shelf along with our bedframe from walmart and got free shipping because it was over $50. the shower shelves arrived with half of the shelves missing. I thought maybe we could return it to an actual walmart store (which is not easy for us to get to, I had to ask my dad for a ride), but no, they don't accept online returns if you're returning it because it's missing pieces (???). so I scheduled a return pick-up with the intention of receiving a replacement. they sent me a refund instead with an email saying they couldn't re-fulfill the order.

so they spent more money sending me an unusable item and paying for 2-day return fedex shipping than the item was worth. I would've bought it at the physical store if I knew I wasn't getting a replacement like I asked. like I was told I'd get. and if I wanted to order it again, I'd have to pay for shipping. I don't even want it anymore, I'll just put my shampoo and body wash on the floor like an animal

KingColliwog posted:

The very very warm very very expensive parka I bought is useless since it's loving 10C outside instead of being cold like it usually is. Never thought I'd complain about the weather not being poo poo, but I wanna test my parka damnit!

auughh I know, I have so many cute cold-weather things I want to wear/use and it's been in the 60Fs here :mad:

snoo has a new favorite as of 07:21 on Nov 16, 2016

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
My pre-order of Pokemon Sun has shipped and will be here on release day, Friday. I work Fridays :saddowns:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I wear almost exclusively plastic-framed glasses and they slip off my nose and it's really annoying. Can't they make the nose part out of the same stuff they make the nose things on metal ones? And "design" is bs because they can just hide that material in the plastic.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I once had a pair of glasses where the nose piece went over the nose, rather than on either side of it. Turns out, having your glasses sit on top of your nose rather than pressing into the sides of it is not only massively more comfortable, it also stops them sliding down.

But they stopped making them and eventually you couldn't even get replacement nose pieces (they were small and soft and only lasted a year or so) and I had to go back to regular frames.

Never again to know truly comfortable glasses :(

lovely photo of one:

That's the Charmant CH10100 model which looks pretty arse, I had the CH10101 and good luck finding a single photo or mention of that anywhere on the internet.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 14:59 on Nov 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I want to retrain, but the universities in my city don't offer the course I want to do, and I don't want to move :saddowns: