Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

pubic works project posted:

Alshon Jeffrey just got popped for PEDs. 4 game suspension.

Well that makes my decision on whether or not to finally sit his rear end easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Glad none of my buy-low offers were accepted!

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

With these news, would you guys rather have Z.Miller or Ebron ROS in standard?

Also, would any combination of T.Coleman/Gore + Hopkins/B.Marshall be a decent offer for Dez?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Chernabog posted:

With these news, would you guys rather have Z.Miller or Ebron ROS in standard?

Also, would any combination of T.Coleman/Gore + Hopkins/B.Marshall be a decent offer for Dez?

I would want to keep Gore and probably Hopkins if I could.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

BigFactory posted:

I would want to keep Gore and probably Hopkins if I could.

Yeah, me too, but Coleman + Marshall would be a hard sell with their bye coming up. Maybe I'll wait a week.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Alshon Jeffrey just got popped for PEDs. 4 game suspension.

Oh my gooodddd. What I deserve for keeping the faith in him.

Also I'm going to change my answer on this:

RVProfootballer posted:

The side getting Martin and Walker is getting hosed. Ware > Martin until we see Dougie back to his peak, and maybe even then. West is still ahead of Dixon, Jeffery is a WR2, Walker still has his bye ahead of him, and isn't a massive upgrade on Kelce anyway. Take Ware for Martin out and sure, if you have the depth, get Walker. I still wouldn't do that probably, but it'd be closer.

Still personally would be loathe to downgrade from Ware to Martin, but the upside is there with Martin at least, and the rest of it is nice for Walker.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Braxton Miller for Frank Gore in dynasty, who wins? I am the Miller owner, my other RBs are L Murray,Blount and Shady and then some dynasty stashes. He's willing to throw in someone else as well but I can't see anyone that I would drop in order to get one of his bench guys and anything else would probably be way too much. Is Gore and a late round pick for the rookie draft for Miller worth it to do? I'm in second place and he is last which is why he's trying to trade for some youth lottery tickets

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
So i got a commish question.

So this is the first year i'm in charge of this league, last year i was the assistant, but i've fully taken over.

So the trade deadline for the league just passed on the 12th and it hasn't changed in the 3 years i've been in the league. Now i have 2 people asking me to extend it (not even sure if possible if it's already passed), of which i already told them that i'm not doing any changes mid season.

They asked if i could bring it to a league vote, now i'm not a fan of changing a rule that's been set in stone for 3+ years and should be common knowledge just to benefit these 2 dudes.

What do?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

VietCampo posted:

So this is the first year i'm in charge of this league, last year i was the assistant, but i've fully taken over.

So the trade deadline for the league just passed on the 12th and it hasn't changed in the 3 years i've been in the league. Now i have 2 people asking me to extend it (not even sure if possible if it's already passed), of which i already told them that i'm not doing any changes mid season.

They asked if i could bring it to a league vote, now i'm not a fan of changing a rule that's been set in stone for 3+ years and should be common knowledge just to benefit these 2 dudes.

What do?

Making 2 people happy is going to piss off everyone else in the league.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

VietCampo posted:

What do?

I'll bring it to a league vote...... after the season ends.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I wasn't going to change it, but my question was really should I even consider bringing it to a league vote or just tell them they are poo poo out of luck. They've both been in the league longer than I have and should've known the deadline.

Thanks

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

CMike/Cooks for Dez. Standard scoring

Who wins?

Bumping this for the new page.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Bumping this for the new page.

Honestly at this point, it's basically Cooks for Dez with Cmike already playing second fiddle to Prosise and Rawls returning really soon.

Dez > Cooks, there's simply just too many mouths to feed in NO imo and Michael Thomas seems to be the preferred red zone option as of late.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

VietCampo posted:

What do?

Put it to a secret league vote that requires a unanimous decision to make a change mid season and then vote no.

muon
Sep 13, 2008

by Reene

VietCampo posted:

What do?

Offer them the following deal: make them choose a trade and then choose whether they co-operate with or betray their trade partner. If they both co-operate, then no deal is made as the trade deadline has passed. However, if one person betrays the other, then that person will get the players the other trade partner offered without having to give away any of their own players. If both people choose to betray, then the offered players are dropped to the waiver wire and neither person may pick them up.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Jose Valasquez posted:

Put it to a secret league vote that requires a unanimous decision to make a change mid season and then vote no.

muon posted:

Offer them the following deal: make them choose a trade and then choose whether they co-operate with or betray their trade partner. If they both co-operate, then no deal is made as the trade deadline has passed. However, if one person betrays the other, then that person will get the players the other trade partner offered without having to give away any of their own players. If both people choose to betray, then the offered players are dropped to the waiver wire and neither person may pick them up.

I vote for both of these

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

RVProfootballer posted:

The side getting Martin and Walker is getting hosed. Ware > Martin until we see Dougie back to his peak, and maybe even then. West is still ahead of Dixon, Jeffery is a WR2, Walker still has his bye ahead of him, and isn't a massive upgrade on Kelce anyway. Take Ware for Martin out and sure, if you have the depth, get Walker. I still wouldn't do that probably, but it'd be closer.

BigFactory posted:

who are your other rbs?

He declined and said it was a weak trade soooooo. My other RBs are Bell, Freeman, and Dion Lewis, and DJ. He also has 3 QBs on his bench.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
So, dynasty, would you trade McCoy for Watkins? We only need to start 1 RB (not that I have anything there worth talking about outside of Jordan Howard and McKinnon (and the latter isn't really worth talking about)) and up to 3 wr. I'm not even vaguely competitive this year so the RB downgrade right now isn't really relevant right now, and watkins being on IR isn't really going to affect me this season. .5 ppr

e: Tho I see Howard may have torn his Achilles or something, so maybe I do care a little. I do have Langford, but if Howard really has done something terrible to his Achilles I have concerns about his long term value

Azhais fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Nov 15, 2016

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Azhais posted:

So, dynasty, would you trade McCoy for Watkins? We only need to start 1 RB (not that I have anything there worth talking about outside of Jordan Howard and McKinnon (and the latter isn't really worth talking about)) and up to 3 wr. I'm not even vaguely competitive this year so the RB downgrade right now isn't really relevant right now, and watkins being on IR isn't really going to affect me this season. .5 ppr

e: Tho I see Howard may have torn his Achilles or something, so maybe I do care a little. I do have Langford, but if Howard really has done something terrible to his Achilles I have concerns about his long term value

Watkins is a bust that's constantly injured

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Well, now that Wilson is back in a QB groove, Jeffrey's suspension doesn't bother that much as I can roll with Hilton, Landry, Coleman,........Hurns for matchups for 4 games.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Reports are saying Gronk suffered a punctured lung, but could only miss 1 game per sleeperbot.

Man, i was looking forward to him possibly putting up 90 points on the 49ers this week.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Watkins is a bust that's constantly injured

That's fair

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Azhais posted:

That's a mash for me. Watkins isn't a stud yet, but he has the talent and outstanding early production. The second half of 2015, Watkins was like a top 4 WR.

Also apparently Howard denied having any injury when asked about it after the game. But totally agreed on long term value.

sourdough fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Nov 15, 2016

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Gronk. Punctured lung. Maybe only miss 1 game.

89 fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Nov 15, 2016

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

fantasy football dot jpeg

Obviously I'm the one on the left.

e. Oh wait it gets better, here's our benches

Yeah. He actually did better by not starting his rostered D/ST.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Nov 15, 2016

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Ppr trade offer who wins?

Team A receives: Gio, Diggs

Team B: McCoy, Gilislee

Im team A. My other rbs are DJ, Ware, and Rob Kelley so i wouldn't exactly be hurting and i DO need another wr and they're giving Diggs Landry touches.

On the other hand Ware is unexciting and Kelley has a tough schedule if he even keeps the job. Not sure about Gio but that's a timeshare. Thoughts?

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I'm trying to use Carson Wentz to trade for an RB2 who plays in week 14 (so not Titans or Browns) in a .5 PPR league. Any ideas of what kind of quality of RB I should angle for (looking for names, I guess)?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

tadashi posted:

I'm trying to use Carson Wentz to trade for an RB2 who plays in week 14 (so not Titans or Browns) in a .5 PPR league. Any ideas of what kind of quality of RB I should angle for (looking for names, I guess)?

Doug Martin vNO :swoon:

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

tadashi posted:

You're not getting an RB2 for Wentz unless it's to an Eagles homer.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Leperflesh posted:

fantasy football dot jpeg

Obviously I'm the one on the left.

e. Oh wait it gets better, here's our benches

Yeah. He actually did better by not starting his rostered D/ST.

That Cowboys -3 in a 3 point victory is absurd and hilarious. Sorry dude :(

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Would you rather have Corey Coleman or Jamison Crowder ROS? (non-ppr)

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
My RB situation is royally fuuuucked, but I'm stacked at WR.

RBs: Powell, Ivory, CMike, Asiata
WRs: TY Hilton, Jordy Nelson, JJ Nelson, Corey Coleman, Kenny Britt, Tyrell Williams
TEs: Gronk, Witten

I'm thinking about offering TY Hilton to get Jay Ajayi, Is this a laughable trade or an overpay? I gotta do something in this case, and since I'm in first, it has to be big to get someone to trade me.

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

RCarr posted:

Would you rather have Corey Coleman or Jamison Crowder ROS? (non-ppr)

Crowder as Cousins seems to like throwing to him in the Red Zone

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
I've got Matt Ryan on BYE and am currently going to start Bortles...but I don't have faith in him anymore, on the waivers I can pick up:

Mariota
Prescott
Carr

I think I'm gonna go for Mariota as he's been pretty solid lately, thoughts?

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
I'm legit shocked Mariota is still available in your league (assuming it's 12 team). I picked him up 4 weeks ago in two leagues and he's been carrying me big time.

EDIT: Dang, Carr is available too? Still, Mariota has a better matchup IMO.

Boosh! fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Nov 15, 2016

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Get MARIOTA

Also picking up Cameron Meredith last week from FA is awesome now that Alshon is in trouble

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Boosh! posted:

I'm legit shocked Mariota is still available in your league (assuming it's 12 team). I picked him up 4 weeks ago in two leagues and he's been carrying me big time.

EDIT: Dang, Carr is available too? Still, Mariota has a better matchup IMO.

Good Work You Get An HIV posted:

Get MARIOTA

Also picking up Cameron Meredith last week from FA is awesome now that Alshon is in trouble

Waiver claim put in.

It's just a fun league with friends, we were 10, but lost people and are at 8 right now. There's maybe 4 of us that pay enough attention to make big adjustments through the season outside of covering injuries/bye weeks. I just want to win to beat my friends, I lost in the championship last year because OBJ threw a hissy fit and got suspended for that week. Now the guy that won last year is undefeated and stole like 60% of my players from last year so I'm out for blood.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Ugh I don't like keeping two defenses, especially when one is regressing big time.

I have KC and Minnesota. I'm leaning towards keeping KC. Thoughts?

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
KC vs TB is juicy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Boosh! posted:

KC vs TB is juicy!

Yeah I know. I feel like I'm going to have to keep two defenses since the Vikings get Jacksonville and Indy in the coming weeks.

• Locked thread