Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Baloogan posted:

I'm kinda excited about the nuclear taboo being broken.

I mean for all the bitching boomers do about us, it'll be our generation that finally ends this miserable world in sweet nuclear flame.

So, ya know, we have THAT going on for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Time to buy a Geiger counter! I'm north of bangor so im crispy as gently caress in any counterforce situation.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
what a serious lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Macaulay Culkin's Velvet Underground cover band but the lyrics are about pizza, a real thing that happened,

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/11/14/trump-wants-secret-clearance-for-kids.html Oh god, nothing matters.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Crawl out through the fallout, baby

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pizza_Underground stay woke my friends

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

Crawl out through the fallout, baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XPzICHxXoQ

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
lol at me just lol

7 days ago I was amped full of anticipation for our country to give a resounding no so trump's message.

Now I am trying to calculate the exact best time to empty my 401k before the inevitable market crash but lol hyper inflation will follow shortly thereafter so whatever.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
In a very 2016 moment america wins WW3 with only 1/3rd of the population dead surprising everyone. Sadly the high concentration of populations means russia and china are now gone. President Trump appreciates the congrats on twitter the next day for his stunning victory.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Dean would be pretty good I guess if you wanted a guy who knew what to do to get elected 20 years ago but we already just had that for a presidential candidate

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

skylined! posted:

lol at me just lol

7 days ago I was amped full of anticipation for our country to give a resounding no so trump's message.

Now I am trying to calculate the exact best time to empty my 401k before the inevitable market crash but lol hyper inflation will follow shortly thereafter so whatever.
There are fleeting moments where I seriously think I fell through a vortex into another timeline.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Baloogan posted:

If we seriously drop a B83 on a ISIS held city I will laugh like even harder than on election day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B83_nuclear_bomb

it sounds like a cool job taking official military pictures of weapons

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

I'm the antiquated Russian early launch warning system just automatically flinging a few back at us because it detected the launch

we would deserve it
trump is irl lowering global stability!
set yo clocks, werre minutes from midnight! and not for some dumb climate reason

skylined! posted:

lol at me just lol

welcome to lol nothing matters

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Venom Snake posted:

In a very 2016 moment america wins WW3 with only 1/3rd of the population dead surprising everyone. Sadly the high concentration of populations means russia and china are now gone. President Trump appreciates the congrats on twitter the next day for his stunning victory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI-1Z_3FKgM

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Serf posted:

like I said, I don't agree. if I were in Obama's shoes, I'd be hitting Trump hard on everything, refusing to give access or doing the bare minimum and making things a living hell for him and the transition team. I would do nothing but insult the fucker every time I saw him and spend all my time on TV telling his every weakness and fault and making GBS threads down his throat constantly

but I'm not Obama and I'm also a loving idiot

I'm a loving idiot too.

Which is why I dont think I know what Obama should really be doing at this point.

But if I have to listen to people lecture on CNN about peaceful transfer of power when we have witnessed the hostile takeover of our government predicated on a technicality for the second time in 16 years.

An event that hadn't occurred before 2000 since the 1800's.

When this time is far more bitter a defeat because the conservative candidate is actually worse in every way and Hillary's popular vote actually approaches Obama's 2012 victory numbers.

When we already know how this rodeo ends and only expect the consequences to be worse this time.

I start to wonder how he even does it.

I would have become an incensed rage zombie by now.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I guess yesterday the Japanese news was talking about how he would make his kids his advisers and I thought he meant the Cabinet and was like naw, he has other people picked for that, his kids are going to run his businesses for him. But uhh...

Also they are saying that he really will live in Trump Tower, what's the status on that?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

I'm the antiquated Russian early launch warning system just automatically flinging a few back at us because it detected the launch

For a brief moment before the world ended Putin would become the most owned person in the history of russia for helping trump get elected.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
is adar okay stay safe gambling thousands of buckaroos on abuela ghost

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

But not Tiffany! hahahaha

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

And it will be known as Obama's Nuclear War of 2018

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Venom Snake posted:

any nuclear war that takes out major population centers means the republicans will be favored to win the next election!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Princess Di posted:

I'm a loving idiot too.

Which is why I dont think I know what Obama should really be doing at this point.

But if I have to listen to people lecture on CNN about peaceful transfer of power when we have witnessed the hostile takeover of our government predicated on a technicality for the second time in 16 years.

An event that hadn't occurred before 2000 since the 1800's.

When this time is far more bitter a defeat because the conservative candidate is actually worse in every way and Hillary's popular vote actually approaches Obama's 2012 victory numbers.

When we already know how this rodeo ends and only expect the consequences to be worse this time.

I start to wonder how he even does it.

I would have become an incensed rage zombie by now.
Like I said, as intelligent as Obama is, and as great a man as he is, I sincerely think he's making a mistake right now. The optimism and hope can only get you so far.

Telephones posted:

But not Tiffany! hahahaha
Who?

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Baloogan posted:

we would deserve it
trump is irl lowering global stability!
set yo clocks, werre minutes from midnight! and not for some dumb climate reason

would the nuclear strike commander be able to us variable explosion to dial it down to the lowest setting or would president trump's order of "nuke the hell out of them" force them to put the bomb at it's highest setting

asking for a friend

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

any nuclear war that takes out major population centers means the republicans will be favored to win the next election!

The entire midwest would be gone. Trump stumps himself by accidentally nuking his own base.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Zikan posted:

would the nuclear strike commander be able to us variable explosion to dial it down to the lowest setting or would president trump's order of "nuke the hell out of them" force them to put the bomb at it's highest setting

asking for a friend

eh, countervalue on a city with no friendly forces nearby you want to maximize the firestorm which means you want the max setting.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

Trump can just wait till he's President and give clearance to just about anyone, can't he?

Yup

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Zikan posted:

asking for a friend

good point, maybe obama set the nukes on "low" to fool trump

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
baloogan is my friend and we will survive the nuclear war together

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The GOP runs congress and the doj will be in shambles.

There will be no rules no laws for republicans .

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Venom Snake posted:

For a brief moment before the world ended Putin would become the most owned person in the history of russia for helping trump get elected.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Venom Snake posted:

The entire midwest would be gone. Trump stumps himself by accidentally nuking his own base.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUDMy-GplkQ

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Venom Snake posted:

it's as if millions of corn fed women cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

crazy cloud posted:

by nominating ted cruz to the supreme court he 1) places a minority in one of the highest and most influencial offices 2) gets ted cruz out of the GOPe's hair in the senate and 3) appeases his base, who despise ted cruz as a person, as do all beings of any species, but nonetheless will LOVE the supreme court opinions ted cruz writes. And 4) Thanks ted cruz privately for staying in the primary and splitting support from kucinich, enabling trump's path to victory. In return, cruz gets his dream job, he gets to shitpost for a living, but his shitposts will be SCOTUS law

I see it.

Cruz as the next Scalia.

Brilliant call, and since I've gone full pessimist now I'm pretty sure it will happen.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm so mad the Sixers finally get some players and boom nuclear apocalypse

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

i'm loving the shifts from absolute comedy and laughing at trump to deep seated horror at what we have wrought

it's very exciting!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zikan posted:

asking for a friend

I imagine it would be like during the cold war were nuclear Armageddon was prevented several times by some officers/operators just saying "nah" . If Trump ordered the deployment of tactical nuclear weapons it would leak instantly and he would be having a slap fight about it on twitter within hours.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
first trump order: move all nuclear silos into new locations near major cities and universities

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

The GOP runs congress and the doj will be in shambles.

There will be no rules no laws for republicans .

But checks and balances!

Venom Snake posted:

I imagine it would be like during the cold war were nuclear Armageddon was prevented several times by some officers/operators just saying "nah" . If Trump ordered the deployment of tactical nuclear weapons it would leak instantly and he would be having a slap fight about it on twitter within hours.
If the military denies an order to nuke from Trump, and it leaks, he goes straight to a totally-not-fascist rally to bitch and moan, and then the deplorables force the military's hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
things to look forward to in 2017:

ghost in the shell movie
valrian movie
nuclear hellfire
ed balls

• Locked thread