Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

Oh don't worry, almost every other person at work today has asked about the fire at my house today lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dagen H posted:

SPILL IT ALREADY

I prefer to imagine he's making napalm with styrofoam and gas to deal with wasps

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Small towns :allears:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Azhais posted:

I prefer to imagine he's making napalm with styrofoam and gas to deal with wasps

I prefer to think he's having sex with the girl from NAPA.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
He's gonna melt the corners of the bellhousing to match the profile of the crossmember.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Woah, I think it worked. No fire needed. And the best part is nobody will ever need to know what happenee

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Woah, I think it worked. No fire needed. And the best part is nobody will ever need to know what happenee

Except you'll tell us anyways?!?

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
This one cool trick will get you to Florida!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Roomie just sent me these pics of Rosie :3:

I miss my kitty :(

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

El Jebus posted:

Except you'll tell us anyways?!?

They call it a Baked Nebraska

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
She's so angry that you left her behind but imagine the nuzzling upon your triumphant return.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Looks like someone has had enough of this dry food poo poo.

Set the tuna on the floor and back away slowly. That way no one gets hurt.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

14 BAR RIFF posted:

No fire needed.

booo!

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Since we're tossing guesses around, I think you lost the bead seal of a tire (on... something- the parts runner jimmy?) and couldn't get it to *foof* back seated, but you got it to seat using a ratchet strap, or a comealong or somesuch around the circumference of the tread.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Lmfao a low flying twin engine just went over me and the truck close enough I could see dudes face in the dark

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Isn't that illegal?

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

They're on fire patrol.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
A little late to the party don't you think?

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Things are happening! (Not pictured, blazing bonfire we circle with our greased bodies)

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Yessssss

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
:getin:

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

djdanno13 posted:

Things are happening! (Not pictured, blazing bonfire we circle with our greased bodies)

I thought you were going to be an observer only. You're not supposed to join Colonel Kurtz here.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Roomie just sent me these pics of Rosie :3:

I miss my kitty :(

Should have brought her with you. No scary critters would keep you awake at night after Rosie killed them all.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

djdanno13 posted:

:black101:

gently caress yes.

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Maybe I'm going native, I don't know. Would you guys like some head?

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

djdanno13 posted:

Maybe I'm going native, I don't know. Would you guys like some head?

The yellow/black construction caution thing on the back of the mirror really ties this all together.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Have the brakes been done or are you going to make it go forward before it can stop?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Fermented Tinal posted:

Have the brakes been done or are you going to make it go forward before it can stop?

.....stop?

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
You know, so it doesn't squish a Kia on the highway.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Kia?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Idgi

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
When you're in that truck, do small cars even exist? Is Korea even a country? No, because America doesn't have time for those things.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh I forgot to say old dude at Napa casually mentioned he has a pair of carbed 1600 heads sitting around in a parts truck in his field

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Despite the recent window purchase, I could afford to ship you a few carburetors if you have a central intake. I specifically have a 30-pict-3 with both the DP and SP adapters that runs just fine, but just wouldn't pass emissions.

Also, I don't think anything is compatible, but I have an upright fan shroud from my 1600DP (no doghouse though) with matching fan, and that entire Type 4 1700 longblock I can pull poo poo from.

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Oh I forgot to say old dude at Napa casually mentioned he has a pair of carbed 1600 heads sitting around in a parts truck in his field

Did he look like the shopkeep from needeful things?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Holy poo poo. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/142141...0&ul_noapp=true

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Mr-Spain posted:

Did he look like the shopkeep from needeful things?

JESUS WEPT HE DOES :stare: just googled it and I'll get you proof tomorrow

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

I finally finished reading the entire Jeep thread after catching up with this one.

Everything about this is amazing and wonderful and makes me feel a lot better about humanity than anything else I've seen in years

:five:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I have those, too, but with type 4 headers. They're garbage, but got me from Portland to Phoenix. Would just headers be cheaper?

Legit if you want a set of empi EPC34 carbs, or a 30-pict-3, or other parts. I've also got random fasteners and other VW parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Haha its still up to Danno to decide what his price will be and how I'll be able to cover it because I really don't expect him to just hand over a car for some internet cred no matter my history with a itchy. tfasty just like it.

• Locked thread